Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How a single tub of humus for a family of 5 can last 2 lunches is beyond me. Especially as she is planning on eating it 6 days apart šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
She is so full of tit. Good luck to her having that houmous for lunch next Sunday as it goes out of date on Friday :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
New thread title ...
Fake tan and Leeā€™s still her man, arenā€™t you Lee? arenā€™t you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I might be being stupid here but why are comments on her IG posts limited? She posted something 5 mins ago, there were 13 comments but could only see 4, then there were 17 and nobody else can comment? Is this something she is doing?
I had this yesterday, then today I could comment. I think she must turn them off when thereā€™s no one to sit and read the comments to delete the ones she doesnā€™t like

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve got to admit I jumped on the bandwagon of the Jo Jo & Boden clothing for my little girl after seeing it on IG from so many of the instamums and thinking how cute it all looked.
But Jesus itā€™s absolutely shite quality for the price! I now stick to the Aliexpress dupes as I still like the patterns though šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
What I donā€™t understand is sheā€™s already received the food shop then 8 hours later sheā€™s done a post about just doing an online shop for her Instagram post.
Surely youā€™d put the post up before actually getting the delivery?
It was a post about a meal plan i think x

Reactions: 1
A7085A63-EBE2-4A90-BCEB-0319B1B75D99.jpeg
If she was chocolate she would eat herself. Never seen anyone so self obsessed and utterly in love with themselves.
Makes me cringe!
She even liked her own post šŸ˜‚

And looking back through her feed it seems she likes most of them - gotta boost that engagement!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Either sheā€™s being a grotty mare and has worn the same outfit yesterday and today, or all these ā€œreal timeā€ stories were prerecorded yesterday and sheā€™s spent today hanging about in her activewear.
Well we all know shes been having a good old ramming today and lets face it shes not really known for finishing at the gym and changing out of her gym clothes until bedtime :sick: she must smell like :poop: and she thinks we are all :m.

Looks like she did a lot of blocking on her return yesterday šŸ™ˆ
so yesterdays she is showing -143 and social blade already shows she is -33 for today surely she cant be blocking that many people.
Could the sheep be starting to see through her bullshit?

Last edited:
All those companies like Boden and Joules, not great for everyday, I tend to put my girls in Boden for when we go to the Synagogue, rest of the time Asda and next. Kids grow so quickly, there is no point of buying really expensive outfits. She hardly ever buys practical clothes for her kids. The last video was a joke, donā€™t need a whole video on what you bought from the shop, just include it in the vlog.

Reactions: 10
Louise pedantic Pentland recently said something about creating a positive engagement around a brand before pitching to them. Reb could be doing all this to then share the stats with Sainsburyā€™s to show them working with her would work out?

I wondered if Pentland had been offered the gig as she said she recently turned down a partnership with a supermarket because itā€™s not something sheā€™d naturally do. Itā€™s okay though, because Reb would.

* what they asked her to do wasnā€™t a natural fit. Such as suddenly start doing home deliveries and filing your basket with a list of ready made content for meals they have so carefully planned for you?

Reactions: 18
Good old edgy fits the bill šŸ‘ a perfect, lazy start back to her ā€œcareerā€ after all that time off ā€œreflecting.ā€ If itā€™s not an ad itā€™s a pitch for an ad, sheā€™s testing the waters with this one.

Reactions: 12
Louise pedantic Pentland recently said something about creating a positive engagement around a brand before pitching to them. Reb could be doing all this to then share the stats with Sainsburyā€™s to show them working with her would work out?

I wondered if Pentland had been offered the gig as she said she recently turned down a partnership with a supermarket because itā€™s not something sheā€™d naturally do. Itā€™s okay though, because Reb would.

* what they asked her to do wasnā€™t a natural fit. Such as suddenly start doing home deliveries and filing your basket with a list of ready made content for meals they have so carefully planned for you?
Oh did Louise say this on a vlog.
Brands can be so sneaky

Reactions: 4
I have followed her on and off for a while - I find her content boring as hell and she comes across as an absolute grade A snob. I remember her doing a video on Iceland and the absolute snobbery in it flabbergasted me.

Whatā€™s she got t apologise for? Sorry...new here and like I say, donā€™t consistently follow her...

I have followed her on and off for a while - I find her content boring as hell and she comes across as an absolute grade A snob. I remember her doing a video on Iceland and the absolute snobbery in it flabbergasted me.

Whatā€™s she got t apologise for? Sorry...new here and like I say, donā€™t consistently follow her...
Long story short, she left a racist comment in a vlog (wasn't her that said it, it was a friend) you could clearly see her react to it so she heard it.
When pulled up on it after she posted the video, she just edited music over the footage, didn't take it down for a few days, didn't apologise, then pulled the classic "I'm not a racist I have a black friend!" card by using another blogger/influencer as a shield.
She then disappeared for a few weeks, and hasn't apologised.

Think that's about the gist, but if you Google Mrs Meldrum racist, it will come up.

Long story short, she left a racist comment in a vlog (wasn't her that said it, it was a friend) you could clearly see her react to it so she heard it.
When pulled up on it after she posted the video, she just edited music over the footage, didn't take it down for a few days, didn't apologise, then pulled the classic "I'm not a racist I have a black friend!" card by using another blogger/influencer as a shield.
She then disappeared for a few weeks, and hasn't apologised.

Think that's about the gist, but if you Google Mrs Meldrum racist, it will come up.
Thank you! Iā€™ll have a google

Reactions: 1
Wait up - the gruesome twosome are having a couples work out at the gym. Which means Lee is filming the belter babe pretending to lift weights.
Hereā€™s a tip Lee - if youā€™re going for a work out you may need to put your phone away and actually yknow, work out? bleeping gif.
But hey, at least we know heā€™s still alive (not shoved in a wheelie bin in the shed) and just as much of a prick as before šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.