Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Newspaper should run a proper story on her and what's happened - social media influencers are big business and with all the new guidelines it would make a great story for a journalist to investigate thoroughly and maybe they'd be able to get comments from the companies that choose to work with her. Her life is public....as the consumers of her 'product' we should get to read all about the truth behind it!
Defiantly would love to see full expose

Genuine observation and not a sly dig at her appearance, but in that morning pic she looks like she has a very receding hairline and a small bald spot. Anyone else noticed it before??
Too much bleach
Not enough conditioning
Too many heated hair tools curling wand and straighteners.
Also sitting out in heat probably no hat on looks like she's overdosed on sun in.

Looks like she did a lot of blocking on her return yesterday 🙈
143 is bonkers some blocked some unfollow.

Is she still having sessions with rami

Reactions: 6
I actually felt bad for writing my post. But if she IS suffering from a bit of hairloss ( for whatever reasons haha!) She could actually do some good content about it. Loads of women would find it relatable. Heck she could even do a decent ad on it, trying out products to help.

Reactions: 4
Defiantly would love to see full expose

Too much bleach
Not enough conditioning
Too many heated hair tools curling wand and straighteners.
Also sitting out in heat probably no hat on looks like she's overdosed on sun in.

143 is bonkers some blocked some unfollow.

Is she still having sessions with rami
Yes still having her sessions with Rami, he filmed her and posted the video today and then she re-posted the same video 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ooh dungarees affiliate link posted from amazon, in case any sheep missed out! 💰💰💰
Aw that's so, so kind of her.
At least you'll be able to spot Reb's army out and about . Blonde ( this month), eBay dungers with/ or without the sooper comfy legging underneath, headbands and carrying whatever book is " recommended" this week, in a Sainsbury's shopper. " Fake" tan opptional......😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watched Ramis stories.
She does look all muscle on arms.
Fair play she's actually stuck at something
How generous rami to gift her free sessions for so long. Must be time for 90 day reveal soon as he's been revealing other clients lately.

Reactions: 8
I wondered about the extra affiliate link in case one expired and from what I know about them that now means whoever clicks it will give her cash from what they buy on either site (if both links checked out)?

But she's just so honest isn't she... ISN'T SHE LEE!

• Wow
Watched Ramis stories.
She does look all muscle on arms.
Fair play she's actually stuck at something
How generous rami to gift her free sessions for so long. Must be time for 90 day reveal soon as he's been revealing other clients lately.
She’s only stuck to it because it’s free and it’s on her doorstep!

Reactions: 9
No tag for her #gifted gym membership at the unit either on her insta stories. That’s worth about £40 per month, not affordable for many😢If I was Ben I’d be really peed off.

Reactions: 11
No tag for her #gifted gym membership at the unit either on her insta stories. That’s worth about £40 per month, not affordable for many😢If I was Ben I’d be really peed off.
I don’t think she’s ever once tagged it as an ad. Most of the time she just re posts the videos from Ramis insta. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wondered about the extra affiliate link in case one expired and from what I know about them that now means whoever clicks it will give her cash from what they buy on either site (if both links checked out)?
I don't know about eBay affiliates, but certainly if you click through to Amazon using an affiliate link, the affiliate owner will earn on ANYTHING you buy from the site in the following 48 hours after you click, regardless of what product they were linking.

• Wow
I think she’s aware she’s previously said Sainsburys is expensive, I reckon (if it’s not an add) she’s trying to make it look like “the insta break we had was our decision and had no financial implications, we used to shop in Aldi but look at us, we can afford to shop at Sainsburys”

When’s Pat making his grand return? Starting to worry he’s fallen down his hole.

#whatsinPatshole

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes she really does. She is so so absolutely in love with herself. It’s sickening and so so obvious.
If she was chocolate she would eat herself. Never seen anyone so self obsessed and utterly in love with themselves.
Makes me cringe!

Reactions: 12
I don't know about eBay affiliates, but certainly if you click through to Amazon using an affiliate link, the affiliate owner will earn on ANYTHING you buy from the site in the following 48 hours after you click, regardless of what product they were linking.
You definitely earn money from eBay affiliates. If you didn’t, then Mrs Hinch has literally just wasted the last 8 months of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she was chocolate she would eat herself. Never seen anyone so self obsessed and utterly in love with themselves.
Makes me cringe!
Me too. Just goes to show looks aren’t everything. Can’t see anything but vanity, lies, fake tan and a whole heap of bullshit 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.