Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said something fairly positive, can't remember what exactly, followed by 'but I also like transparency about ads' or words to that effect. Apparently liking that comment is enough to get blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not a ‘witch hunt’ love...
Wow ive had enough of tattle. Why are you so rude? The poster is just giving her opinion, just because it’s not the same as yours doesn’t give you the right to be vile. She is right. This is a witch hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep and this is my opinion. I’ve seen dreadful things wrote about her that are no better than what she has done. I never said her actions were fair. I said the witch hunt has gone too far. Who’s got time to be continuously reporting a stranger. It’s bizarre.
I honesty think if you’re not a fan of what’s written here and you feel it’s a witch hunt then just don’t read it as until The Meldrums start being fair and being transparent people will continue to comment here. Perhaps this isn’t the place for you 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow ive had enough of tattle. Why are you so rude? The poster is just giving her opinion, just because it’s not the same as yours doesn’t give you the right to be vile. She is right. This is a witch hunt.
Okay cool. Look at the definition of witch hunt. It would be a witch hunt if she hasn't done anything wrong. She did so something wrong though. She included racism in her video. She didn't handle it correctly. She said She 'gave no fucks'.

Attachments

Comment about ad transparency for those blocked...odd how the comment has stayed but she has started blocking people who have liked it!!
I smell bulllllllshit.
She doesn’t draw breath if she’s not getting something for it.
Just wait for it - it’s the foundations for an advert of some description!!!!

Reactions: 11
She is just full of utter drivel!! No where did she say she was trying out different supermarkets every week in the vlog - sounded like she wanted to make a move to shopping at Sainsbury’s!

I think it may have been lee who edited the racist vlog - would explain his exodus from social media! Will he get a job? There is no way on earth Reb can manage those 3 kids with him at work!! Watch this space - florrie starts school in Aug and pop s will be shipped off to the private nursery! X

Reactions: 10
aaaaand again....this is not a witch hunt, love! ;)

• Heart
I smell bulllllllshit.
She doesn’t draw breath if she’s not getting something for it.
Just wait for it - it’s the foundations for an advert of some description!!!!
100 per cent an AD is coming for Sainsbury’s - remember the paddling pool she bought from Argos PRE racism scare?? Who buys a paddling pool in Aberdeen in April - someone who s been paid to do it that s who!! Sainsbury’s in Aberdeen has an Argos based in their store 🙈

Reactions: 10
The difference with Candice is she has always been open about money...she loves it and she wants to earn as much as possible but I think she’d still be choosey with what she advertises whereas Mrs Meldrum is all about the fake life and the cram as much ads as possible...I’m local and have put a story up about her (I had 69 followers in common with her)...so many are now questioning her 🙌🏻
She’s still being a dick though. Her free holiday is an #ad.

Cannot get over her brass necked return to insta!
She really does continue to stoop lower than I can imagine!

That video actually really upset me. I could tell Florence was ill by her cry and she’s not my child!! Then poor S trying to console her while Reb gets a drink and medicine!
Will never understand filming your sick child. Then going for a shower & doing hair & make up.....I’ve ran to the shop looking like something out of a horror film when my child is ill but I NEED food. She’s just a selfish cocunt who was only a ‘hands on’ mum because she had to be!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone else getting
I’m still waiting for my delete and block 🙈
can you still see her page if you’re blocked, I can’t comment on anything as it says ‘comments have been limited’ does that mean I’m blocked from commenting or she’s switched them off!

Reactions: 2
Ugh Sarah is beyond annoying, she is constantly complaining that poor boy she never stops giving out about him, and she’s always off out 😑
Convinced she can’t stand her son, when she’s. I’ve to him it seems so false. Shame

Reactions: 1
Mrs sjs.. you wouldn't happen to be SJ from YouTube would you??? No wonder your standing up for mrs m

• Wow
Anyone else getting

can you still see her page if you’re blocked, I can’t comment on anything as it says ‘comments have been limited’ does that mean I’m blocked from commenting or she’s switched them off!
You can only comment if you follow. I followed her to comment then unfollowed 🤣

Reactions: 1
Why do you insist on posting on the Meldrum thread you clearly love her!

Reading your past posts on Charlotte Taylor thread, Pot kettle “springs” to mind! Charlotte can’t do anything about her vile toes or her bottom teeth, but good old Edgy can do plenty about her behaviour and her lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.