Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. Absolute garbage. It’s just lie after lie all the time with her.
This is exactly what I expected, I hoped not but I was wrong this says as much about those that continue to follow her ! she is a spoilt brat and she is bringing up her children in the same way so in the future this will come back and bite her it’s such a shame because it’s not the little ones fault and maybe they will have stronger characters than their mum, I think possibly Rebecca is bordering on a personality disorder as her mood swings are an indication of this she is either over the top happy, or angry or miserable and it is always somebody’s fault never hers playing the victim and lying is also indicative of a personality disorder she has been appeased by those who love her and her children especially Safiya is learning how to play this game which is very sad . As for those who continue to watch her well not sure they can be helped these influencers are popular because they are filling a need in these people who maybe lonely or depressed but the majority just want justification for living beyond their means “ making memories “ “ must haves “ these are addictive to those who find life boring or who envy the lifestyles of celebrities it will come crashing down but it will be those not responsible that will suffer the consequences 😞

Reactions: 14
Hold on to your knickers.... I feel the Ads are about to roll in. But you won’t kniw they’re an Ad of course 😉

Sainsbury’s food haul anyone? When has she EVER shopped at Sainsbury’s???

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Hold on to your knickers.... I feel the Ads are about to roll in. But you won’t kniw they’re an Ad of course 😉

Sainsbury’s food haul anyone? When has she EVER shopped at Sainsbury’s???
I think we should contact every brand she works with in the coming weeks calling them out on supporting someone with racist content and generally shady business practices.

Reactions: 19
I've been lurking for a while. I worked with Becca years ago when she was working on the checkouts in the local supermarket whilst at Uni. She loved herself then too. Never engaged with anyone outside her little bubble of friends.
I have also seen her at baby/toddler groups over the years. Still not engaging with anyone.
I can't believe people fall for her fakeness. She's now engaging on overdrive on Instagram when before she ignored her sheep. It's all an act. She couldn't give a stuff about what her followers are up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Easy come easy go... not when it comes to cheap insta fame. I suppose some people are ignorant to the fact of what took place. We shall see what the brands think of recent shenanigans when their hash tag ads and kindly gifted tit comes flooding through the squares and stories.

Reactions: 8
This mama life (I can’t believe I even looked this up-this mama life? How sad is that) it was her last story of the morning. And yes I watched each one.
How many of these awful mamas flogging tit are there? There’s hundreds.
Ugh Sarah is beyond annoying, she is constantly complaining that poor boy she never stops giving out about him, and she’s always off out 😑

Reactions: 7
I know they won’t be bothered when I say I have unfollowed and unsubscribed from them ALL - anyone associated with Meldrum, ChannelBum, and have culled Brummy and Toby & Roo.
I’m sick to the bleeping back teeth with being falsely sold to, lied to and made out as if they care.
REBECCA MELDRUM DOES NOT CARE WHAT YOUVE BEEN UP TO. She is MERELY trying to scrape back some decent stats to improve her pitches to brands. And as we all know - she sees nothing wrk g with broadcasting a racist joke to over 100k people.
I’m done. I’m a white, 34 year old married mother of 2 who is an advocate of everything LGBTQ and of racial equality. In this day and age we cannot stand by and be brainwashed that this is ok. I am probably they’re standard follower catchment. I AM SO bleeping DONE WITH THEM ALL. RAGING!!
I have only subscribed to 2 few years back Meldrum being one of them I unsubscribed many months ago and joined Tattle because it had been mentioned ! I will never watch any of these family bloggers again because once you realise they are just advertising well what’s the point I have never been “ influenced “ by any of them as at my age I know what I like and I know crap when I see it I am also on a limited budget so couldn’t follow the fads if I wanted to . I don’t hate anyone just what the do but don’t understand why anyone watches them when they are on here saying they hate them like picking a scab

I can also tell you that her personal trainers paying customers were not amused with her getting it for free. Not sure if she still is

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've been lurking for a while. I worked with Becca years ago when she was working on the checkouts in the local supermarket whilst at Uni. She loved herself then too. Never engaged with anyone outside her little bubble of friends.
I have also seen her at baby/toddler groups over the years. Still not engaging with anyone.
I can't believe people fall for her fakeness. She's now engaging on overdrive on Instagram when before she ignored her sheep. It's all an act. She couldn't give a stuff about what her followers are up to.
WAIT WHAT?!! Rebecca had an actual JOB at one point in her life?! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
WAIT WHAT?!! Rebecca had an actual JOB at one point in her life?! 😱
🧐 hmmmmmmmmm

Definitely an advert coming for a supermarket

Meal planning..... aye right you are Rebecca, you can’t cook to save your life, stop pretending you have any input into the food shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m waiting for someone to call her on her behaviour (racism) and for it to all kick off again

Needs to be now,straightaway before she gets too comfortable

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe all the comments on her Insta.
She is a racist & she is false. People starting new jobs & giving birth she doesn’t give a flying ....

Argh 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
I've never been so furious with someone I've never met than I am at this moment. It literally makes me feel sick the way she's spinning this whole thing. Bare faced lying nasty little witch. I'm glad she's not my daughter, I'd be so ashamed of myself for raising such an entitled, self-involved human being. God knows what those three girls are going to turn out like.
Agreed, I’d be horrified to raise a daughter who was in any way like Rebecca. Her self entitled attitude and complete disrespect towards her own family is disgusting - not to mention her disregard for the feelings of others. She really is a terrible person but they always are the ones who come out smelling of roses.

Reactions: 13
We need messiah on the case..... she needs to be speaking about what she did

As it stands, majority of her sheep are unaware or don’t know the truth of it all. Or, more importantly, the impact

What can we do?

Reactions: 11
It’s sad that I’m not at all surprised by any of this.
I’m white and I grew up privileged. In my experience all types of racism, especially casual racism and prejudice are very much alive. It makes me sick to my stomach.
She could have spent her time away from IG and YouTube reflecting, educating herself and deciding to be a better person in the world but instead she spent it on holiday and now she’s back with more BS about herself.

Reactions: 20
We need messiah on the case..... she needs to be speaking about what she did

As it stands, majority of her sheep are unaware or don’t know the truth of it all. Or, more importantly, the impact

What can we do?
He is he's posted on his Insta stories today.
But his followers probably very different to hers.
He has 13k and works in music.
Another mummy influencer speaking out he nice instead licking arse.

I can also tell you that her personal trainers paying customers were not amused with her getting it for free. Not sure if she still is
I always wondered if half the gym pissed off about this. Is muddy mummy gifted too?
She's no longer on Rami stories
She's made out to all her followers she's paid and so has he.

Reactions: 5
Yes, both Rami and Edgy said PT sessions paid for, she said she got them cheaper because she did the block booking! Although many of us did not believe her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.