Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please stop saying Marbs people. I've been holidaying in the Marbella area for decades and have friends and family who live there. Only people of a certain demographic say Marbs. While it's o.k. for Mrs M to say it's not o.k for classy people like us tattlers 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've never been so furious with someone I've never met than I am at this moment. It literally makes me feel sick the way she's spinning this whole thing. Bare faced lying nasty little witch. I'm glad she's not my daughter, I'd be so ashamed of myself for raising such an entitled, self-involved human being. God knows what those three girls are going to turn out like.

Reactions: 26
Please stop saying Marbs people. I've been holidaying in the Marbella area for decades and have friends and family who live there. Only people of a certain demographic say Marbs. While it's o.k. for Mrs M to say it's not o.k for classy people like us tattlers 😉
I think we can move on from the hen party/Marbella chat completely- she’s not there, case closed!!! 🤣👍

Reactions: 17
Well at least we can rehash the good thread title...

Oh my God Racist Reb’s back again, So so many of you wanna hear me self reflect on my own tit show and whinge.
Guess who's back? Back again! Racist Reb tell your friends. Na na no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think we can move on from the hen party/Marbella chat completely- she’s not there, case closed!!! 🤣👍
Sorry I only check in once or twice a week now. I'll just duck off back to my hobbit hole and wont trouble you again.

Reactions: 2
I wanted to upload screenshots but apparently they're too large 🤦‍♀️ anyone know what to do so I can upload them?
I always think the more screen shots the better for further down the line...

I don't know why all the sheep are so excited about her being back, she's boring af and miserable 98% of the time and manic the other 2%!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I only check in once or twice a week now. I'll just duck off back to my hobbit hole and wont trouble you again.
🤣 oh god! I was only having a laugh - it was just pointed out in the last hour or so that she’s not on the hen do, after us all playing detective!! 🙈 what are we like!

Reactions: 6
Am I original? Very rarely.
Am I the only one? No, check out channel mummmm.
Am I sexual? Absolooootly belting babe!
Am I everything you need? YES! The sheep think so!
You better rock your body now! (now Lee, I SAID NOW.)

^sung to the tune of backstreet’s back!^

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤮 at the lame gushing comments from the likes of Katie Ellison, Kelly Bees Knees, Lucie and the bump and a dedicated insta story from Sarah this mama life

Honestly these lot are pathetic!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
🤮 at the lame gushing comments from the likes of Katie Ellison, Kelly Bees Knees, Lucie and the bump and a dedicated insta story from Sarah this mama life

Wonder if that other local one will do the same. Amy being mum! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I were her friend I would resent her tawdry life and negativity affecting my private life she overexposed everyone around her including their children.

Her friends can no longer have a private break without being spotted on social media because of their friendship with her.
If the watts accepted highly discounted Neilsons break because they were going with Reb then they made their bed I guess.
But the last who's getting married I hope her and her friends have a lovely time in marbella and probably will be better time without her.

Reactions: 8
I've had to stop reading this thread because this woman just makes me so angry! But I am so glad to see that there are some decent human beings here that are as mad as me at the way shes behaved. I cant believe shes turned it around on her, she really is one spoilt little girl! I worry that shes bringing those kids up with the attitude that casual racism is ok! I didnt think its possible but shes made everyone even more angry with her.

Reactions: 22
I checked fb see if her page gone for good searches Mrs Meldrum and came up with some sheep bleating about how much they kids her.
I blanked out their identities to protect their stupidity..
She has no idea or even cares about who's she's upset or how many lied she tells.
I am friends with this girl on Facebook 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’ll be over the moon with the latest insta post!

Reactions: 1
Quite possibly her photos are seldom current or applicable to post topic.
It's one of her " wholesome family shots" from her previously revamped You Tube Banner.

Just me, a hard-working, hands on mum and my three gorgeous girlies 🤪🤮

I think that's what gets my wick with the sheep, they just can't see how false, superficial and hollow the whole thing is.............if she wasn't blonde, so, so, tiny and relatively attractive ( on the outside !), with three cute girlies, would they blow quite so much smoke up her arse, would they even care that she vanished??

Think this latest tit show says alot not only about Edgey, but also her merry band of die hard followers!!

Oh and so, so sorry guuuuuuuuys, but she really doesn't give a hobbits butt as to what you've been up to in her absence, how your kids are doing, how your gym sessions are going, how her holidays inspire you (# goals), or what your having for lunch.
She only cares about EMPTYING YOUR WALLET to fill her bank account, thanks lovelys 😘

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All that time off and she still couldn’t find the time to go for a piddle! Poor girl always looks like she’s bursting!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

It must be killing her, having to take the time to reply to everyone and be so so nice🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looked at the comments on you tube and she says that she cancelled the one at the beginning of the year since it was a brand collaboration and booked another holiday last minute 🤥 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just looked at the comments on you tube and she says that she cancelled the one at the beginning of the year since it was a brand collaboration and booked another holiday last minute 🤥🤷‍♀️
I know. Absolute garbage. It’s just lie after lie all the time with her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.