Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you aren't pronouncing Borderie anglaise correctly!!!!!!! You daft cocunt.
She has been saying that she doesn't know how to pronounce 'broderie anglaise' for 3+ summers in a row! FFS find out, then you know! It's not rocket science, especially for someone who has been 'travelling my whole life' and been on 'so so many foreign holidays' - sorry for the rant but why on earth would you keep on NOT knowing something?! šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ And if you did, then stop repeating the fact! Same with 'jump suit' vs 'playsuit' - although who actually cares?! :sleep:
Re the video with waffle cone shoved up her nose, it shows that the narcissism of these characters is bordering on mentally dangerous! So you say, 'don't film me please please' when you are in tears, then go home, find all the footage of yourself saying that, then upload to the internet. I mean, crazy doesn't seem to do it justice!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know some people on here donā€™t like it when we slag off her appearance but some of those outfits šŸ˜³. Definitely should have sizes up in those Primark ones as the lack of ramming is making them rather tight around her stomach. And yet again sheā€™s gone done an obsession route, this time with the playsuits. To be honest, I canā€™t think of a much less practical outfit if you have children, are in a hot country and drinking so so many cocktails yiuā€™d Need a wee all the time šŸ˜‚. One, fair enough, but every evening? I couldnā€™t face the hassle of getting naked to go to the loo!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon she says itā€™s on purpose now to show she couldnā€™t give two shits what we think. Sheā€™s such a defiant, stroppy, baby. Sheā€™ll never change or be told. You can tell by her cocky little looks at the camera and the way she speaks sometimes sheā€™s saying duck you nasty trolls. šŸ¤£ The repetitions of absolutely and so so absofuckingloutely are only going to get worse! šŸ¤£

No not poor judgement at all ā¤ He puts on a good show being the belter boy legend, public figure, chatty happy weather man. However, heā€™s very passive aggressive and often has dmā€™d people being intimidating. He completely sticks two fingers up to any rules even moreso than Reb I think. Anyone dares ask him if itā€™s an Ad he blocks them, or replies with a nasty sarcastic remark. One said gifted FYI. Heā€™s vile and is insulted if anyone dare ask him if heā€™s promoting or selling anything...: such a manchild. Would be truly gutted if my husband behaved the way he has, but he does put on a happy, cheeky chappy show which is very convincing and the same as Reb I was taken in for ages. Little did I know that everything she was talking about she was slyly selling and making money from. They are running a qvc selling site and the sheep genuinely think theyā€™re their mates. Awful both of them šŸ˜”
I am completely shocked. Thank you so much for letting me know I honestly... didnā€™t know!!

QVC selling site!? Please tell me more.

Reactions: 3
I am completely shocked. Thank you so much for letting me know I honestly... didnā€™t know!!

QVC selling site!? Please tell me more.
They donā€™t actually run a QVC site, itā€™s just that their channel and instas are constant ads trying to sell stuff to people.

Reactions: 6
The damage she does to her face in the sun. No amount of Olay or Elemis will reverse that. Silly girl.

Reactions: 11
I am technically challenged , I donā€™t know how to start a thread but have just watched Anna Saccone joly explaining why they need a nanny they have 4 very young children and a difficult job they have to film how wonderful their gifted holiday is I felt so sorry for her I felt I should share , apparently some nasty people have commented they think itā€™s wrong how very dare they !
Thereā€™s a thread on here about them.

Reactions: 1
I am technically challenged , I donā€™t know how to start a thread but have just watched Anna Saccone joly explaining why they need a nanny they have 4 very young children and a difficult job they have to film how wonderful their gifted holiday is I felt so sorry for her I felt I should share , apparently some nasty people have commented they think itā€™s wrong how very dare they ! On Instagram

Reactions: 1
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Strange there was so sign of Poppy?
Oh but we all know how much she loves Manny Will (who she canā€™t even remember from one prison camp holiday to the next).

I think Reb ā€˜absolutely lovingā€™ every outfit says so much about her. She ā€˜looovesā€™ everything for YouTube, for the gram, so much so that she has lost sight of any genuine feeling or emotion. I donā€™t think she gives two shits about her primarni playsuits. Or her Bobbi brown lipsticks. Or her new jewellery. But sadly I donā€™t think she give two shits about spending time with her children or her husband any more either. Social media has sucked the life out of her. She should be a case study in why it is such a damaging way to live.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Eeeek no not a real qvc selling site! They may as well be though. When I think back to so many things I genuinely thought she liked but really it was all just ADā€™s and affiliate links to earn her money. ā€œI absolutely so so love this baco foil....you can make all sorts of fun things with itā€ šŸ¤” I understand she has to make a living, I donā€™t think the issue was ever actually earning money from it. The issue was the continual dishonesty and not declaring anything. Itā€™s been lie after lie sadly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know some people on here donā€™t like it when we slag off her appearance but some of those outfits šŸ˜³. Definitely should have sizes up in those Primark ones as the lack of ramming is making them rather tight around her stomach. And yet again sheā€™s gone done an obsession route, this time with the playsuits. To be honest, I canā€™t think of a much less practical outfit if you have children, are in a hot country and drinking so so many cocktails yiuā€™d Need a wee all the time šŸ˜‚. One, fair enough, but every evening? I couldnā€™t face the hassle of getting naked to go to the loo!
She is obsessive isn't she.
I take it headband trend as over as the previous tassly earrings.
I was shocked when they did boring packing vlogs before they moved how much makeup and beauty she hoards as well as clothes.

Reactions: 11
Of course it was a Neilson holiday!! Kids been dumped in kids club so she can just lay in the sun get a that doggy burnt/brown tan!! While the little boy sails around plays tennis bikes etc pretending heā€™s a teenager with no responsibilities!! Also she needs to lay of the sun tanning her poor skin get some spf love!!!

Reactions: 16
Oh wow sheā€™s on a Neilsons holiday? Didnā€™t see that coming! If they werenā€™t free or #gifted (yes you still need to declare Reb) iā€™d bet she wouldnā€™t go to a Neilson resort. This is absolutely not meant to offend anyone who books with Neilson but personally the hotels look really naff! If they werenā€™t free she would complain about how basic the rooms. I donā€™t watch her vlogs and think wow I want to go there & in my opinion she doesnā€™t sell them at all.

Eeeek no not a real qvc selling site! They may as well be though. When I think back to so many things I genuinely thought she liked but really it was all just ADā€™s and affiliate links to earn her money. ā€œI absolutely so so love this baco foil....you can make all sorts of fun things with itā€ šŸ¤” I understand she has to make a living, I donā€™t think the issue was ever actually earning money from it. The issue was the continual dishonesty and not declaring anything. Itā€™s been lie after lie sadly
Absolutely.
No issue with anyone setting up a business and working hard to earn a living and make legitimate money. More power to anyone who does it.

The Meldrums are the opposite end of the spectrum. Everything they do is shady, underhanded and purely for their own benefit no matter the cost. They are just awful people.

Just took a mooch over to the neilsons insta page. The comments have been there hours! Fully expecting our beloved violet to pop on there for a rant when she sees them šŸ¤­

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If Rebecca Meldrum was Pinocchio šŸ¤„ her nose would reach St. Andrews she tells so many lies lol šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just peaked at YouTube....jeeeeezus *shudders* I wish people wouldnā€™t think a tan was healthy or anything that is good. No one should be dying to get a tan.

Even if it wasnā€™t #sosokindlygifted (it hasnā€™t been confirmed or denied) they informed us during no spend Jan that it was booked so WHY LIE and say they just figured theyā€™d go away? She couldnā€™t lie straight in bed that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I caved and had a nosey at the last 2 videos, is it just me or is she almost manic?!
Everything she's saying is over the top, forced, cheerful and it's just not her. He'd Cheshire cat grin doesn't meet her eyes, she looks sort of dead behind them and crazed at the same time to me.

Notice she's been to the Rebecca lamb school of repeating everything she says too, which is so so annoying! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 24
Although with all the stuff they advertise on the channel then flog on Facebook selling pages, it kind of is their own QVC channel! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.