Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a new member, but have been quietly reading/lurking for weeks.

I followed Reb until the whole racism thing and have since unfollowed her and Lee. I actually quite liked Lee, he was more chirpy in his stories rather than Mrs M - I felt she was always moaning/whinging and "woe is me".

I haven't given them the satisfaction of watching any of her videos. I've not watched any for months as I felt they were rushed and there was no effort or thought put into any of them. She seemed to jump on any bandwagon (Rehki, crystals - anyone remember when they all went to the Salt caves to make them better?)

I can't get over how much school S misses. It just beggars belief. I also remember seeing on one of her vlogs that they don't make S do all her homework (don't quote me) but they just let her read 3 times a week? My son reads has a different reading book every day, AND spellings to practice and he's 5.

I sponsored her when she did that park run (before the KKK scandal) as my Nan has Parkinson's and it's something that's very close to my heart. She never replied to my comment. I feel like asking for it back!!
Don't ask for it back its going to a good cause. But comment on her IG saying what you've just said here. 🤔

Reactions: 18
It’s just a countdown now to the next ridiculous PR disaster, they haven’t got a bloody clue how to conduct themselves, sooner rather than later it will all implode yet again due to her own ignorance and utter incompetence.

How they can think this is a successful business is actually beyond me.

She’s completely unemployable - I’ve hired & fired a lot of people and I can honestly say she wouldn’t last a week with me.

Hopefully Lee will get off to duck and get a proper job now. Out of the two of them he’s the only one with actual real world job experience and could get himself back in employment of some description. With F going to start school in less than 3 months time how can they justify him staying at home? Doesn’t take the 2 of them to look after P and let’s face it Rebecca doesn’t actually put and work into her “job” so she’s all the time in the world to look after P.

• Haha
Have to admire her unwavering arrogance if nothing else! 😂 Some may have doubted that she would have the audacity to go on another holiday so soon after a casual racism blunder, let alone post anything about it. Yet here we are! The absolute gall of this woman. Don’t get me started on the way she is relentlessly replying to all of the messages too!

🐑: “baaaaaa you are glowing baaaaaa love your hair baaaaaa just what you needed baaaaaaaa good on for taking time for yourself baaaaaaaaaaaa”.

🍊: “Thanks xxx”.

🤢🤢🤢
Yip, DEFINITELY a sponsored ad coming, only time she does answer! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Exactly. And the fact that she’s filmed obvious holiday clothes hauls weeeeeeks ago meaning they knew they were going on holiday. They have spoken numerous times about this particular holiday - does she really think no ones going to join the dots?!

I think it was probably supposed to be another so so kindly gifted holiday/film every single second gig the same as all the others and probably would have gone ahead as such right up until the comments blew up on the Neilson Instagram page. At that point I reckon Neilson told them to keep it all on the quiet to avoid more hassle for them (Neilson)

It will be very interesting to see what happens now - if they do any more advertising for Neilson by way of gifted holidays. Neilson will be crucified if they do so i can’t see it happening and if they aren’t getting any publicity out of it then they won’t be supplying them with free holidays 🤷🏼‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes Sarah James!!!! Are you on here?!!! 🤘🏼
Oh and her respond to it 🤮

Reactions: 3
Will somebody please gift this woman a thesaurus? How many times did she say 'absolutely'? If you took a shot each time you'd be dead before it was half way through! And she's still doing the 'Can't quite remember the name/shop/price' thing and looking it up while she's talking. It's your job woman, you should have all the information ready. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hope S school has a strong Head who takes no prisoners where the Meldrums are concerned!! Whilst no fines the school will not be happy regarding the amount of time she has missed and if they dared moaned to me I’d be putting them in their place regarding that fact! Education aside, the friendship issue is very real for S, she will be missing out so much and no doubt feels it when she goes back. They could argue ( and i would agree) that travel is an education in itself, however we know the kids are basically chucked in kids club and rarely leave the compound! Still, as long as the parents are happy.🤬
Oh definitely. I had originally put a specific example on here, but I amended it because I don't want to get anyone into trouble. I feel very sorry for s. You know what kids are like. She must feel quite out of it all a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Forget the hairbands, hold onto your hobbits, looks like there's a hair braiding " tutorial" in the pipeline!! 🙄

Do you get fined for taking the kids out of school ?

No fines here, we're so, so lucky...........

And even if they did pretty sure the Selldrums would think, being local celebs, that the fines wouldn't apply to them anyway.

Forget education girlies, lack of it never did Mummy and Daddy any harm........besides we've got our thriving family business to pass onto you 😂

• Haha
Forget the hairbands, hold onto your hobbits, looks like there's a hair braiding " tutorial" in the pipeline!! 🙄

Do you get fined for taking the kids out of school ?

No fines here, we're so, so lucky...........

And even if they did pretty sure the Selldrums would think, being local celebs, that the fines wouldn't apply to them anyway.

Forget education girlies, lack of it never did Mummy and Daddy any harm........besides we've got our thriving family business to pass onto you 😂
Girlies, mummy and daddy are living their very very so so so best life so you don't mind if your education is neglected do you? DO YOU DARCE? DARCE DO YOU?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I can't plait/braid my hair for toffee... Will not be watching her tutorial - I'd rather shave my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂
Strange there was so sign of Poppy?
Probably away with the Manny playing " fork darts" with a picture of Reb as a target.........

"These holidays are so, so educational for all the girlies and have such a range of activities..........here we have Pops, Popsicle Poppilicious Feral Wild Child ( Are we actually sure she's ours , are we Lee??), The Non Compliant One, learning self defence...............Goooooooooo my little sausage. ( Ouch you little @#£&#%+!! Pat get that camera off NOW..........)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hope S school has a strong Head who takes no prisoners where the Meldrums are concerned!! Whilst no fines the school will not be happy regarding the amount of time she has missed and if they dared moaned to me I’d be putting them in their place regarding that fact! Education aside, the friendship issue is very real for S, she will be missing out so much and no doubt feels it when she goes back. They could argue ( and i would agree) that travel is an education in itself, however we know the kids are basically chucked in kids club and rarely leave the compound! Still, as long as the parents are happy.🤬
Whilst I do think you should be allowed some time off for family holiday ( some parents can’t get school holidays off) they do take her out a lot, and even if the head teacher is ok with this surely it would flag up with the education board if her attendance falls below a certain percentage?
Why anyone would want to keep taking your kids out when they have enough school holidays I’ll never know. They’re not educating them on new places when they’re stuck in a kids club

Reactions: 15
The words "absolutely love it" are literally meaningless, she utters them so often.

When she edits these shitshows of videos, does she not notice these ridiculous verbal tics? YouTube isn't even my job, and when I edit a video and find that I've said something repetitively (I recently had a phase of going "So anyway" at the beginning of every sentence), I either edit it out or refilm the video.

She honestly takes zero pride in her "work". So so so unprofessional (irony intended).

Reactions: 22
Whilst I do think you should be allowed some time off for family holiday ( some parents can’t get school holidays off) they do take her out a lot, and even if the head teacher is ok with this surely it would flag up with the education board if her attendance falls below a certain percentage?
Why anyone would want to keep taking your kids out when they have enough school holidays I’ll never know. They’re not educating them on new places when they’re stuck in a kids club
It’s not ok, and the school will not be ok with it whatever lies she spouts for the sheep. When she asks or writes a letter to the school requesting the time off she will be told this fact and it will marked as “unauthorised absence”.

She knows this as she posted on fb when S was P1 it will be unauthorised.

This is not an occasional thing she has done it every year since S has started school. She will be away in to P4 after the summer. In the 3 years S has been at school she has probably lost a whole term of school with the amount of time they have taken her out.

I’m sure she must use it’s her “job”’ as an excuse that she takes her out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂
Strange there was so sign of Poppy?
She was screaming in the room when she was filming her stained outfits :oops: She def needs to size up as her buttons were pulling on all the outfits...especially the Brooderie Angles one:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.