Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cackle’s comment 🤣 yes you probably should Reb 👍😂

“My Monica vinader ring and bracelet that were both bought by me”. Had to get that one in there didn’t she 🤣 she doesn’t read here though

Also.....all the bullshit that spewed out her mouth in that video 😳 it’s just lie after lie, cover up after cover up. Oh and I think she’s got a beautiful figure and I really like some of those outfits but 3/4 of them after way too small for her! Really need to go up a size Reb 👍
I don’t know how she sits down in the majority of those outfits they are so tight. The only nice one was the pink loose fitting playsuit that looked like a dress.
She’s just continually digging the hole - she’s never going to learn her lesson.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s shocking the amount of time S is missing from school. Total disrespect for her education :( wonder if she will continue to take them out as much once F is in school too...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think it’s shocking the amount of time S is missing from school. Total disrespect for her education :( wonder if she will continue to take them out as much once F is in school too...
If they are being offered a free holiday then you can put money on them taking it with absolutely no regard for whatever else is going on. Hell mend anyone or anything that gets between the Meldrums and FREE tit.
They quite obviously don’t give a crap about the child’s education, but it will be everyone else’s fault when she stars to show signs of falling behind her peers or needing additional help in her subjects. It will be the school or the teachers at fault. 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If they are being offered a free holiday then you can put money on them taking it with absolutely no regard for whatever else is going on. Hell mend anyone or anything that gets between the Meldrums and FREE tit.
They quite obviously don’t give a crap about the child’s education, but it will be everyone else’s fault when she stars to show signs of falling behind her peers or needing additional help in her subjects. It will be the school or the teachers at fault. 😤
I bet you’re right. Surely F will be missing a lot of her transitioning to p1 activities right now as well as they are being done weekly with the nurseries and schools in Scotland.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I bet you’re right. Surely F will be missing a lot of her transitioning to p1 activities right now as well as they are being done weekly with the nurseries and schools in Scotland.
Probably but they won’t care. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I get the impression they view school/nursery as more of an inconvenience than anything else. They don’t seem particularly interested in any aspect of it and the way they talk about school events (assemblies, special events etc) with utter contempt tells you all you need to know.
I think the point they are missing is that perhaps to them as adults it may seem daft but to a young child it’s so important.

But yeah, they don’t care. All she cares about is grabbing a free holiday so she can gloat about her bleeping ridiculous sunburn and her horrific 1980s looking playsuit/jumpsuit/straight jacket/who the duck cares 99p piece of crap Primark outfit that will never again see the light of day once they get home.

Reactions: 18
I feel sorry for S because children worry if they miss things at school, and can feel left out if it's an ongoing project.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She won't, but that'll be because the free holidays won't be rolling in anymore! After the latest tit storm who'd want to send them anywhere?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Least 30 comments deleted
Couple comments made in the night remain that I'm sure will be deleted.
The one about talking about recent events be good for mental health.
Also this one. About s missing school.

Everyone keeps saying how glowy she is. Jess avey has commented so unsubscribing to her.

She says she's looking forward to returning to Insta soon.
Wonder how Lee fits in will he ever appear like he did before.

Definitely in Greece
I saw that he seems like a nice enough guy he's best buds with Lee.
He even calls his family his team.
He doesn't seem to mind his kids being exposed.
His wife has private Insta.
Plumbing must pay well he's probably doing the meldrums new kitchen.

Edit I read couple negative comments and questions how she afforded all these holidays at 5am this morning as was feeding the baby.
5.33am they gone that's commitment to blocking.
She's off to Marbs today with the girls for hen night.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
Not sure I agree with the posting of Stuarty’s insta pics but if it’s a page open to public view..... 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s got a brass neck not apologising for the racist comment. Very childish behaviour.

My LG is similar age to S and she would be quite anxious if we took her out of school so much. Disgraceful. As previously mentioned, if she starts falling behind her peers with school work I bet the Meldrums will just blame the school and teachers.

Reactions: 13
I am appalled if it is Neilson after everything that has happened.

I am also disappointed with Brummy Mummy & Haven but that’s another thread.

Reactions: 8
I am appalled if it is Neilson after everything that has happened.

I am also disappointed with Brummy Mummy & Haven but that’s another thread.
It is Neilson

Not sure I agree with the posting of Stuarty’s insta pics but if it’s a page open to public view..... 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s got a brass neck not apologising for the racist comment. Very childish behaviour.

My LG is similar age to S and she would be quite anxious if we took her out of school so much. Disgraceful. As previously mentioned, if she starts falling behind her peers with school work I bet the Meldrums will just blame the school and teachers.
Who posted his insta pics??

It is Neilson

But because she's not shown it or even declared as Neilson she's under no obligation to tell people it's gifted.
Wonder how Neilsons feel about giving chums discounts and meldrums for free for no publicity at all?
Will this spell the end for a beautiful working relationship they had.
Who will gift them holidays now?
Do we think they can afford any more breaks in 2019?

They have a wedding coming up so they might try and blag a cottage for that.
Maybe they give St Andrews a rest.
Do they have haven up in Bonnie Scotland as don't think they have centre Parcs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was also up with baby and didn't see any screenshots of the friend's IG
Someone did but it got deleted .
His Insta is public he doesnt post much
But rolling with the meldrums their kids have been exposed too.
I always assume they ok with their kids on meldrums vlogs and social media.
The perks of being a meldrum friend is cheap holidays.
Even rebs sister and mum have gone private.
So many people dragged into meldrums life.

Reactions: 3
No one posted any of Stuart’s Instagram pictures. Someone merely mentioned that he had posted a photo on Instagram saying that he was in Greece that gave the game away that that’s where the Meldrum’s were also. His profile is public so anyone can view the photos on his Instagram

Reactions: 1
R should try out for Britain's got talent next year....being able to delete comments while your phone is locked in a cabinet is just the kind of act they're looking for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She may be able to deceive some of the sheep but given a lot of her followers read on here (thousands in fact), we all already knew she was on her freebie neilson holiday (that I think we all also know she has been instructed not to publicise) and watching her trying to pretend otherwise - that they just needed to get away from it all etc. is a bit weird. Just be bleeping honest Reb and there wouldn’t be so much hate for you.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.