Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it all, and I agree about her lips. Shameful of Bobbi Brown I wonder if they will be sending her anything in the future?

Reactions: 4
I refuse to even watch her vlogs now, she's not getting the engagement from me. What was on her pal Stuart's Insta that suggested they were in Greece?

Reactions: 8
They are all in Greece at the minute...one big happy chummy holiday! 100% in a Neilson resort.

Reactions: 6
Her comments suggest they had a great time & possibly home?
I would expect they are home maybe got back today.
As she off to marbella this weekend for men so I expect she leaves for Spain tomorrow.
As she said a do online food haul a couple days after they get back so Monday to upload Tuesday..
Another week+ school missed for S.

Reactions: 4
Meldrums, you are absolute muppets and a ruddy disgrace. Still no acknowledgement, apology or any kind of response to the KKK stuff. You have a platform and rightly or wrongly you are showing vulnerable followers that this type of shunning is ok. God help you both if ever you find yourself back in a more professional work setting. You wouldn’t last five minutes.

Reactions: 28
Meldrums, you are absolute muppets and a ruddy disgrace. Still no acknowledgement, apology or any kind of response to the KKK stuff. You have a platform and rightly or wrongly you are showing vulnerable followers that this type of shunning is ok. God help you both if ever you find yourself back in a more professional work setting. You wouldn’t last five minutes.

^^^^^
Exactly!!!! HOW HAS THIS BEEN BRUSHED UNDER THE CARPET ???

Reactions: 21
It’s 100% the Neilson resort in Lesvos, it’s a pre planned holiday the one they have talked about earlier in the year and they went/are there with bestest best friend Kath & husband Stuart (AKA Mr Watt who she was shamelessly flirting with in the birthday vlog)

She’s trying to make out its a last minute spur of the moment family break - UTTER BULLSHIT!!! It’s NOT half term in Scotland - the kids are in school so why would they just randomly decide to pop off on holiday?!

It’s a freebie Neilson holiday and after lift gate and the drama on the Neilson Instagram page they have obviously told them not to feature the holiday on social media or make reference to where they are.

Also - for those wondering about the quality of Neilson accommodation - the fact that it’s pretty budget looking is not a shock, Neilson charge a fortune for their holidays but they are not a 5 star luxury holiday company. They rent the hotels they use, they don’t actually own them, so the hotels are only as good/modern as the owners keep them. Can’t polish a turd as they say.

Also yes, she 100% has lip filler. But that won’t ever be admitted to - same way she tries to pass off her fake tan as genuine.

It’s alllllllll bullshit!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Is it me or do her lips look super pumped up in this vlog? I only managed three outfits so I haven't watched it all. I couldn’t get past the “is it a playsuit or a jumpsuit, oh look how tiny my crotch is” spiel.

Her lips do look like they’ve been enhanced in my opinion 🤔
That's about the gist of it. I love this playsuit. I love this playsuit. So so love this playsuit. Repeat.
It’s 100% the Neilson resort in Lesvos, it’s a pre planned holiday the one they have talked about earlier in the year and they went/are there with bestest best friend Kath & husband Stuart (AKA Mr Watt who she was shamelessly flirting with in the birthday vlog)

She’s trying to make out its a last minute spur of the moment family break - UTTER BULLSHIT!!! It’s NOT half term in Scotland - the kids are in school so why would they just randomly decide to pop off on holiday?!

It’s a freebie Neilson holiday and after lift gate and the drama on the Neilson Instagram page they have obviously told them not to feature the holiday on social media or make reference to where they are.

Also - for those wondering about the quality of Neilson accommodation - the fact that it’s pretty budget looking is not a shock, Neilson charge a fortune for their holidays but they are not a 5 star luxury holiday company. They rent the hotels they use, they don’t actually own them, so the hotels are only as good/modern as the owners keep them. Can’t polish a turd as they say.

Also yes, she 100% has lip filler. But that won’t ever be admitted to - same way she tries to pass off her fake tan as genuine.

It’s alllllllll bullshit!!!!!!!!
YES TO ALL OF THIS. Every single time she has the chance not to lie but she doesn't take it. Ever. I honestly don't know how they can live their life like that, always worrying someone is going to uncover their lies, and having to try to think ahead and foresee any holes in the fabrication (actually, I'm not sure they do that bit because they are always rumbled). They are such deeply unpleasant human beings. It's the most frustrating thing that 99% of the sheep can't see through them. ARGH!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I absolutely love this outfit. Absolutely love this outfit. Sorry grabs, do you absolutely love the outfits? Thank heavens primark had the brodery ang lase dress in your teeny tiny size ten. Primark do come up small though, don’t they Lee? DONT THEY LEE? Because everywhere else I wear a 6.

The tan lines on her neck are interesting. Half lobster, half white, but her tan is coming along so so well.

When will she mention the racism?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s honestly an absolute horror show of a woman.

She will NEVER acknowledge the lift incident or the fallout afterwards. Never in a million yuuuuuurrrrs.

I’m still waiting for the inevitable tearful insta story when she lays it on thick about how she’s been trolled/ had to take a break to get away from allllll the abuse/ considered jacking it in bla bla bla bla bla. And how the gym has saved her again, how she bloody loves it, how it blows her mind how much she enjoys it bla bla bla bla bla

😤🙈😴

Not sure if this is a windup or not?!

Do the sheep seriously not understand that she doesn’t pay for any of these bleeping holidays?!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s honestly an absolute horror show of a woman.

She will NEVER acknowledge the lift incident or the fallout afterwards. Never in a million yuuuuuurrrrs.

I’m still waiting for the inevitable tearful insta story when she lays it on thick about how she’s been trolled/ had to take a break to get away from allllll the abuse/ considered jacking it in bla bla bla bla bla. And how the gym has saved her again, how she bloody loves it, how it blows her mind how much she enjoys it bla bla bla bla bla

😤🙈😴

Not sure if this is a windup or not?!

Do the sheep seriously not understand that she doesn’t pay for any of these bleeping holidays?!!!!!!
No they don’t and that’s the dangerous side of these influencers!! They are shady AF and selling a lifestyle they do not fund nor could they if they were paying for it! They are walking advertisers rebranded as social media stars praying on people and trying to get them to fund their life style. This is fine if it’s all above board, but the fact their followers time and time again question how they afford it proves it’s not! Plus they wrap it all up in the ‘you are all my best friends and I’m so so lucky to have you’ crap. Something really needs to be done, the Brands/companies and influencers all need pulling into line.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The opening scene of that old vlog makes me so sad, it’s like S isn’t even there, she keeps saying things desperate to be included and Reb just totally ignores her. Genuinely quite upset at that, how must S have felt :(

This is what stood out to me.....poor S asked the same question about 3 times and was ignored while Reb cuddled F and Lee posed in the mirror!!
Made me so sad for her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Couple of comments still up, although will probably be swiftly removed now I've advertised themView attachment 20435
Cackle’s comment 🤣 yes you probably should Reb 👍😂

“My Monica vinader ring and bracelet that were both bought by me”. Had to get that one in there didn’t she 🤣 she doesn’t read here though

Also.....all the bullshit that spewed out her mouth in that video 😳 it’s just lie after lie, cover up after cover up. Oh and I think she’s got a beautiful figure and I really like some of those outfits but 3/4 of them are way too small for her! Really need to go up a size Reb 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.