Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s being so sly. Loads of sheep asking when she’s coming back to Instagram and she keeps saying “oh il be back soon” - so shady. Just tell people your on holiday and stop lying!!!!
Do you think that when they took advice, they were told how stupid they were for showing where they were, what flight they are on, how long their house is empty etc that they’ve been told not to say what they are doing at the time?
If they were normal people it could be the case.

Reactions: 3
Do you think that when they took advice, they were told how stupid they were for showing where they were, what flight they are on, how long their house is empty etc that they’ve been told not to say what they are doing at the time?
If they were normal people it could be the case.
No. I think they have been told by Neilson not to let on that they are on holiday.
Don’t get me wrong - I don’t think it’s a bad thing, but she could just be honest and say that they are on a family holiday and are taking time off from updates on Instagram.
Yet again with the lies and half truths.

Reactions: 14
Seriously,who can wear a snow white top when you have three children under eight incl a toddler?I would have been destroyed after ten minutes when my kids were that age!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't reckon she's " rediscovered" anything that isn't from last year, or a couple of years at the most. She would be" bored" of anything older!!
Anyway is this not what most people do, particularly in Scotland without multiple foreign holidays, take out your summer clothes and rewear them because they're practically new ?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At around 6.25 she says “this is outfit number two” (the checked dress)...when the checked dress is actually outfit number SIX.
Either she can’t count or the outfits weren’t over the same week 🤔
Cracking editing skills as always though Rebs, leaving that comment in!
I was going to post exactly this! So sloppy and so obvious it’s not a week of outfits just enough outfits for a week.
What on earth was she doing the whole three weeks she was offline? She could have put some really good content together, well researched, edited, etc, but no, usual slap dash shoddy boring tit.
I think she might have to get more used to shopping her wardrobe for her own clothes and shopping at Primark for ‘the girlies’ cos the Boden, Next, Joanne, etc freebies might be in short supply. Did anyone else see that Kerry Whelpdale did a recent video about working with Next? Has she got the gig instead of Reb? That will be a big chunk of dolla gone if so.

Reactions: 5
Seriously,who can wear a snow white top when you have three children under eight incl a toddler?I would have been destroyed after ten minutes when my kids were that age!

Oh but she doesn’t actually do anything with her kids. She is the most hands off SAHM I have ever seen and she makes a living out of this!?!?
Most of these outfits aren’t “kid friendly” at all

Reactions: 12
On her latest “What I wore in a week “ video it says there are 100 comments, however, I just counted around 50. So she’s deleting 50% of the comments.......half of them must be negative in her eyes 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If you look at the collar it isn’t actually clean, it either has make up on it from her putting it on or it has yellowed in the loft!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Since when have the girls been doing swimming lessons recently she made that comment with outfit no1.
The outfits were a mix of cheap new clothes and old. I own the black and white check dress it's 2 summers old will donate now
The sheep's response annoys me like she an inspiration and invented concept of shop your own wardrobe!
The 2 years is telling really as everything pretty much was Primark even some of the kids clothes when I started watching her were Primark.
But the last year because it's all free it's been living In Next official all autumn/winter with free Boden/Joules and Joanie.
So gutted with Joules.
Yes she so cheap but spent most if may bank holiday in a Barbour jacket and Joules boots.

Clearly all this footage was not filmed in the same week and is a month old has hair and nails change unless she owns a time machine.
I think she filmed snippets when off and hashed it all together.
All recent videos have same theme.
She implies she being mindful of money and that she does the school runs, the shopping and the cleaning herself, Lees out the picture whilst she acts like super down to earth , hands on relatable mum
Usual same old lazy content/ bad editing.
She makes my teenager seem tidy as always crap on floor.

I think previous posters hit nail on head she gets paid for You Tube.
She doesn't get paid to post on Insta unless it's #AD
The reason she's not on Instagram/ dubious timing of her comments / that the clothes are blatantly for a warmer climate is she's on holiday.
Maybe Neilson said don't admit.
But she could have said we off on a private family holiday and been under no obligation to declare the gift if she dident vlog or post on Insta.
She did say to few sheep comments she's back on Insta soon so maybe there's some brands out there who still wish to work with her.

The constant bragging and smugness about how tiny she is does my head in.
No active wear might mean less gym.
So there we have it no apology, lessons learnt 2 f**ks given!
Still being shady, still being fake, still misleading, still loves herself, still deleting comments.
Why do CMA rules not apply to You Tube. Free Bobby Brown lipstick not declared You Tube but was on Insta, same with the necklace Carrie Elizabeth who stated they will know longer work with her.
She said the top sent to her by Joules.
No links in description box or #AD.
Failure to disclose the lipstick and necklace as gifted to her You Tube subscribers not everyone followers her on Instagram.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aren’t some of the clothes in the what I wore video from brands?! As in gifted?! I don’t think she declared it anywhere....?! Usual shady witch

Reactions: 9
“Shop my wardrobe” what the duck?! Wankiest phrase ever!

Erm no. Pretty sure you are just wearing your own clothes. Like everyone else does, every single day. 🙄🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Aren’t some of the clothes in the what I wore video from brands?! As in gifted?! I don’t think she declared it anywhere....?! Usual shady witch
Yes free Bobby Brown lipstick £25
Free necklace over £100 I think both gifted on Insta but not you tube.
Carrie Elizabeth replied to message and said it was gifted.
It's the necklace she worse with ice cream in St Andrew birthday weekend that the other jewellery company Monica Vinader mistook as Jewellery they gifted her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just the Mummy Cool top, it was sent by Joules a few weeks after Mother’s Day. And the jewellery that Monica Vinider thought was theirs.

Reactions: 1
Just the Mummy Cool top, it was sent by Joules a few weeks after Mother’s Day. And the jewellery that Monica Vinider thought was theirs.
She got gifted a bundle of Bobby Brown lipsticks Hence why she wasent sure about the colour and not something she normally wears because she dident pick and purchase it.

https://www.joules.com/Women/Tops/Harbour/Printed-Jersey-Top?size=8&id=200467|MUMMYCOOL|8&origin=pe&CAWELAID=620016710000323483&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=42889419742&CATCI=pla-669243762697&mch=ppc&mcpt=PLA&mcpn=SC-PLA-UK - Best Sellers&mkw=669243762697|{productid}&_$ja=tsid:74091|cid:908326493|agid:42889419742|tid:pla-669243762697|crid:214837135835|nw:g|rnd:9685804036221433451|dvc:m|adp:1o2|mt:|loc:1006567&gclid=CjwKCAjw27jnBRBuEiwAdjQXDFMzvjOixlhi8KFU5l09CV2MyGgVJufWx9gwVWKVUYdGz4Y1Q9OfDhoCBl4QAvD_BwE

£22 per lipstick + £120 Free necklace + 29.95 joules top.=£171.95.
She said top was sent she's not said kindly gifted #AD on drop down description box.
People will assume she paid for lipstick and necklace.

Last edited:
  • Wow
The thing I don’t get is even if it is not in the same week, why would she not just put the outfits in chronological order so that at least her hair didn’t keep chopping and changing? It doesn’t make sense. She is so incredibly sloppy!

Reactions: 19
Daddy & me sales not going well see the publisher has added in some of the pages of the book to see if that will drum up any business!! It has 2 reviews now, one 🐑 has came to the rescue!!

38956DB8-3DE0-4B4C-B015-964FE1580FC3.jpeg 6869F734-3612-4207-8385-9F05B5F81243.jpeg 74A42BED-EA14-45CF-9A31-660468FDE2FA.jpeg A2D5AFC6-607F-43C6-A2E6-E3F53FC14C19.jpeg 53D65E6B-D4E4-4088-AF1D-E9BC02FA5061.jpeg

• Haha
The "Qlotttttts" are only from last year and the illusive " 5 year old" skirt features being posed to death on a trip to Edinburgh in 2016 with a very obvious Florrie stomping round in the background 🤣
It's the vlog with her whinging, yet again, at the start because Pat got stuck of shore, then Pat being sent to park the car miles away so they didn't have to cough up for in street parking in Edinburgh 🤪.
Sorry I was bored this morning...........😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Daddy & me sales not going well see the publisher has added in some of the pages of the book to see if that will drum up any business!! It has 2 reviews now, one 🐑 has came to the rescue!!

View attachment 20034View attachment 20035View attachment 20036View attachment 20037View attachment 20038
Don't see many channel mum's commenting on her recent videos.
Not even Lucy and the bump.
The sheep won't buy the same overpriced book twice and my husband would rather sit through another recorder concert or play in Latin than do this book.
I love him lots. Her a fab dad I would never buy him such a tit gift.
Zero promotion is so weird.
I get it's too late once it's printed but not even a you tube video I'm not or gift other you tubers with a copy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the Instagram come back will be a post about the new book. It’s still over 2 weeks until Father’s Day, still plenty of time for a few posts about it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.