Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To this day I don’t know why they didn’t scrap that video and just record a staged one.. oh I’m cringing just thinking of his face!
It was live wasn’t it??? I’m sure there would have been a second take had it not. And she was also sure it was going to be a boy too, remember when she went to the psychic and she told her it was going to be a boy. I think Reb just hid her (mild) disappointment better!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe whilst it’s quiet on the Meldrum front, we should all have a game of What’s your favourite most cringe Meldrum moment.
We can all reminisce about the good times.
Has to be Cat-gate for me!
Dancing in the kitchen slapping her pancake bum in S’s face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It was live wasn’t it??? I’m sure there would have been a second take had it not. And she was also sure it was going to be a boy too, remember when she went to the psychic and she told her it was going to be a boy. I think Reb just hid her (mild) disappointment better!
Nah it wasn’t a live, it was an actual video. It was so bad. 🙈

Reactions: 11
Her famed weekend to see her " bestest chum," Louise Pentland when she tried so, so hard to be edgey, cool and non mum like 😂
Also them both almost wetting themselves when the realised "Zoe" was a subscriber........Actually turned out to be Zoe McDippy from Auchterbaltic, 😉
" Cocunt" and many other failed spell checks have to be up there surly? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I liked the time they were so so lucky to be coming home from a #kindlygifted holiday and Poppy (the absolute legend) threw up all over edgy on the coach transfer 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just had a thought maybe Edgy is staying away from insta until the inghams thread count is more than hers as she really doesn't like us tattler twats if so going to have to stay away alot more days there Rebster as the minging inghams are only halfway through thread 39 mind if Lazy gives us a few more rants you could be back on insta before the end of the week. Just trying to help old Reb out soon you may not be the most talked about yes Reb I know you read here doesn't she Lee doesn't she😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god that gender reveal was BRUTAL.

Reactions: 12
The gender reveal was awful, but I did secretly love it because I found out I was having a boy that day 😄
(I truly wasn’t bothered about the gender, I just wanted to prepare my other children)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That gender reveal was absolutely shocking and I'd have been absolutely gutted if my husband had reacted like that.

Reactions: 17
Old Pat's going to be kicking himself if they really are away. There's Joe Sugg managed to catch that illusive "red eye" up from London to Aberdeen and possibly passed through the Villaaaaage at the weekend. And staying at the local instagramable hotel that Edgey and Meld have still to get a #gifted invite to 😲. ( Muddy Mummy's been 🤭)
Just imagine what bestest, best chums ever they could have been,( apparently there "might" be a vacancy in the inner belting circle 😉) living that best life 🤪

• Haha
Old Pat's going to be kicking himself if they really are away. There's Joe Sugg managed to catch that illusive "red eye" up from London to Aberdeen and possibly passed through the Villaaaaage at the weekend. And staying at the local instagramable hotel that Edgey and Meld have still to get a #gifted invite to 😲. ( Muddy Mummy's been 🤭)
Just imagine what bestest, best chums ever they could have been,( apparently there "might" be a vacancy in the inner belting circle 😉) living that best life 🤪
Don't tell me, is he away to that posh hotel in Braemar?

Don't tell me, is he away to that posh hotel in Braemar?
Indeed he was, got a mention in The Evening and everything !! 😲 Melds only made The Piper with his tree graffiti 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh duck off joules sent her that “mummy cool” T-shirt 😩
That’s my fav thick T-shirt to wear right now😩will never be the same again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Indeed he was, got a mention in The Evening and everything !! 😲 Melds only made The Piper with his tree graffiti 🤣
Haha, he'll be gutted. Am away to watch Joe, Fyfe Arms I think it is. Looks like a cluttered place in a lot of the pics I've seen. The bedrooms would spook me lol

Reactions: 1
I liked when edgy thought she was going on this morning but it didn't happen.

Personal favourite vlog was the edgy fashion show in the woods in vans and her "I just popped in for an onion" Tesco clothes.

But How could anybody forget the non-binary coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I liked when edgy thought she was going on this morning but it didn't happen.

Personal favourite vlog was the edgy fashion show in the woods in vans and her "I just popped in for an onion" Tesco clothes.

But How could anybody forget the non-binary coat.
That white with black spot skirt, with the laces so tight on the Edgy Vans she has cut off the circulation to her feet.

Was that skirt ever seen again or returned to Tesco after showcased for Adsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh duck off joules sent her that “mummy cool” T-shirt 😩
That’s my fav thick T-shirt to wear right now😩will never be the same again
Caught my Hobbit binning his " Choose Happy" one this afternoon! 😲
Think positive though, she might just have to keep "shopping her own wardrobe" if the brand's stick to their comments re lift gate.
Or is it just yet another humble brag that she's fitting into " old stuff" ? 🤮

Reactions: 5
I saw Daddy and Me for sale in Sainsbury’s today. That was pretty cringe.

Remember the kitchen dancing and slapping her arse right in her daughter’s faces? Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It made me feel sad and she should not have shared it.
Theres no way on earth I would have shared it. With anyone. Ever. Like, I get that gender disappointment is a thing(personally I've only ever cared that they are healthy and most of you know I lost my son on his due date so it sort of bothers me to see him having a preference regarding gender, but I think that's my own issue to deal with), but i would never put it out there to the whole world.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.