Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
@GreyWolf appreciate the honesty 😆
I've found the T&Cs. Doesn't say not allowed to attack or target another poster. Does say a big no no to trying to moderate what is discussed but there are a lot of posts on here that have done that and are still standing.
Well many threads back when I asked that was said somewhere so sorry! I know you aren’t supposed to moderate threads. Where did you find the elusive t&c’s?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
No idea why I couldn’t find them before! I guess targeting someone could be seen as hateful.
It should probably also state if you think someone is ‘inappropriate’ rather than ‘appropriate.’
Apologies for derailing and boring content!

Catwoman

VIP Member
Old Pat's going to be kicking himself if they really are away. There's Joe Sugg managed to catch that illusive "red eye" up from London to Aberdeen and possibly passed through the Villaaaaage at the weekend. And staying at the local instagramable hotel that Edgey and Meld have still to get a #gifted invite to 😲. ( Muddy Mummy's been 🤭)
Just imagine what bestest, best chums ever they could have been,( apparently there "might" be a vacancy in the inner belting circle 😉) living that best life 🤪
Don't tell me, is he away to that posh hotel in Braemar?

Viralsuperstar

I have followed her on and off for a while - I find her content boring as hell and she comes across as an absolute grade A snob. I remember her doing a video on Iceland and the absolute snobbery in it flabbergasted me.

What’s she got t apologise for? Sorry...new here and like I say, don’t consistently follow her...

GreyWolf

VIP Member
This is a thread about the Meldrum’s.
It not a chat room, the thread is not over moderated which is exactly why things like this are happening.
Because we don’t jump in and delete or control the narrative....
once it’s kept on topic. 😐
We can’t have pages of people arguing,
or commenting on arguing,
or commenting on comments on arguments being deleted 🙄
It’s not fair on other users who are here for the thread,
to read about Rebecca Meldrum and her car crash feck ups!
Not who’s friends with who on tattle life. 😐

From now on arguments will be removed. If you’re hurt by that, take it up with admin, not the hundreds of people who are here to post about Meldrum.
I hate doing a post like this, none of the mods enjoy doing them 😐 but day 2 of this conversation.

Let’s draw a line.

And continue with the Meldrum’s :m
Would someone mind explaining the :m (I’m sure it’s covered in an old thread but I can’t read them all 🙈)

Naysayer

Genuine observation and not a sly dig at her appearance, but in that morning pic she looks like she has a very receding hairline and a small bald spot. Anyone else noticed it before??

fireflies

VIP Member
Looks like she's probably staying here.
Neilsons nearest Insta post.
I like Sainsburys I don't want and to ban list.