Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “tan” is ridiculous.
The fact that she’s sat out in the sun clearly without suncream on is a joke.
It looks tit, like she’s been rubbing bronzing pearls all over herself.
She looks like she's burnt, then slathered herself in that aftersun stuff that has gradual tan in it! I once bought it by mistake and after a few days my mum asked why I looked orange 🤣🤣
She looks like an oompa loompa.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like she's burnt, then slathered herself in that aftersun stuff that has gradual tan in it! I once bought it by mistake and after a few days my mum asked why I looked orange 🤣🤣
She looks like an oompa loompa.
She’s probably been fake tanning on top of her holiday tan knowing her, gotta keep up the pretence that she keeps her holiday glow allllll yurrrrrrrr round.
What an idiot.

Oh, just watched Massiahs story - is he talking about Candice?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am confused in the video she says just s likes soup but in the meal plan for the week she says soup for lunch twice well s is at school omg she just lies all the time

Reactions: 9
I am confused in the video she says just s likes soup but in the meal plan for the week she says soup for lunch twice well s is at school omg she just lies all the time
Honestly it just seems to spew out of her mouth.
Lie after lie after lie. She doesn’t even attempt to think it through and be convincing, it’s all just a tit show of deceit.

Reactions: 5
Who is messiah talking about now?
Candice Brathwaite i think - someone asked her today why she wasn’t tagging her recent free holiday as gifted/ad and she posted some really obnoxious insta story’s basically saying she doesn’t give a duck, that she’s a bigger troll than anyone so she can give it back as hard as she gets it etc - basically being a bit of a twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This was the first one apparently, less than a year ago.

But now it's her first one in years!
This is so beggy, “I’d love for you to share what you’re grateful for” no darling, you just want as many comments as possible on your post, you couldn’t give a hoot about what your followers have to say 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Candice Brathwaite i think - someone asked her today why she wasn’t tagging her recent free holiday as gifted/ad and she posted some really obnoxious insta story’s basically saying she doesn’t give a duck, that she’s a bigger troll than anyone so she can give it back as hard as she gets it etc - basically being a bit of a twit.
Well she saying that because she isn’t contracted to share anything about the holiday, she doesn’t have to

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s come back with food as a focus (distraction) we all need and love food....a nice safe topic to throw herself into but it’s all leading somewhere. Prob an Ad, but I think more likely is she’s testing the water and trying to win back her place on the gram

She’ll be in for the kill soon.... I predict Ad Ad Ad.... one after the other like last time. For the whole summer

And a holiday.... maybe a big all family villa getaway

Reactions: 7

Is this about a flogger?! The mop, the method and the missoma? (That's also a good name for a book- Pentland take note!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poppy punching Reb in the face at the end of the video was so so wonderful. I absolutely loved it.

Also, what a lazy video: ordering some shopping and reading out some meal ideas. She couldn’t even be bothered to cook the meals and show them. Lazy cocunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well she saying that because she isn’t contracted to share anything about the holiday, she doesn’t have to
Nonsense. It was a gifted holiday and the CMA clearly say this should be declared. More than that, she was being horrible. Calling out that poster like that and sharing her DM, saying she was a troll when she was only asking if it was an ad. It might be annoying to influencers to be questioned on ads but how did that make that person a troll and how hard would it be to respond professionally to that?! C’mon, it was a disgusting way to respond and if Mrs M did that she would have been DESTROYED on here. For someone who preaches kindness, Candice needs to take a closer look at her behaviour yesterday.

Edit to add - it’s something certain influencers are very good at though - making a mockery of a follower so that no one else dares challenge them for fear of the same. Mrs M has done it before and so has MOD. I’m sure there are more. Echo chambers...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No but the holiday was gifted, it was provided free of charge as part of a work deal (with Persil) she does have to declare it as such the same as any other gifted item/product/experience.

Her response was just completely out of order.

Reactions: 19
Poppy punching Reb in the face at the end of the video was so so wonderful. I absolutely loved it.

Also, what a lazy video: ordering some shopping and reading out some meal ideas. She couldn’t even be bothered to cook the meals and show them. Lazy cocunt.
The funny thing is that we know from Lee’s instastories past year he is doing the foodshopping (he even brings the girls)
And now she pretend in the comments that this is a lifechanger for her in the comments?!? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been off the grid and just seen she’s back. I give up. Honestly I do. What’s the point she’s gonna keep getting away with what ever she likes 😭

• Angry
That’s the thing with these narcissistic mummy floggers, when called out they will project and gaslight until the cows (or sheep) come home.

The dummies are coming out of the pram and they are showing their true colours, some followers will always fall back into line but little by the little they will see them for what they really are.

They are nothing but lazy advertisers, sales pitches coming at you straight to your phone - having an area in their home with a desk just to take videos and photos of your kids and upload to strangers for money is not work/ girl boss or babe!
They try and pass it off as work to try and get some credibility and not because they feel guilty for luring some followers into thinking they live this life off their own money!

Reactions: 16
What I don’t understand is she’s already received the food shop then 8 hours later she’s done a post about just doing an online shop for her Instagram post.
Surely you’d put the post up before actually getting the delivery?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god that face on her instastories this morning; I genuinely got a fright! 😱

She looks absolutely awful! So old and haggard. She really needs to start using some of those products she’s always touting 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh god! Her face is hilarious. Yes Rebecca- wash your face you mess, scrub all of that stupid fake tan off. You look horrific.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.