Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irony is it was Queenie who was banging about T&Cs. Silly the post has just disappeared like it was never written. At times the moderation here seems to follow the Putin model.
Edited as wrong!

Last edited:
‘Meld’ stated that the Head was happy for them to take them out to travel...
I laugh at the fact that the Meldrums think they are doing their children a favour by “travelling” with them. They basically uproot them far too regularly, just to plonk them down in a foreign kids club with the odd activity thrown in for a photo opportunity. I’m sure teachers would see some benefit in children travelling with their family, especially when they are going to fully experience diverse cultures and surroundings. However this doesn’t apply to the Meldrums and their team of unpaid child models.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I laugh at the fact that the Meldrums think they are doing their children a favour by “travelling” with them. They basically uproot them far too regularly, just to plonk them down in a foreign kids club with the odd activity thrown in for a photo opportunity. I’m sure teachers would see some benefit in children travelling with their family, especially when they are going to fully experience diverse cultures and surroundings. This doesn’t apply to the Meldrums and their team of unpaid child models.
Completely agree. It’s ridiculous.

Exactly, Putin model.
Btw where's the guidelines about not attacking or targeting another poster? Ta.
Erm I’ve never actually found them. I’ve looked. I’ve asked. And I’m aware that’s one, but I’ll be honest, I’ve no idea where they are.

Reactions: 2
@GreyWolf appreciate the honesty 😆
I've found the T&Cs. Doesn't say not allowed to attack or target another poster. Does say a big no no to trying to moderate what is discussed but there are a lot of posts on here that have done that and are still standing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've found the T&Cs. Doesn't say not allowed to attack or target another poster. Does say a big no no to trying to moderate what is discussed but there are a lot of posts on here that have done that and are still standing.
Well many threads back when I asked that was said somewhere so sorry! I know you aren’t supposed to moderate threads. Where did you find the elusive t&c’s?

No idea why I couldn’t find them before! I guess targeting someone could be seen as hateful.
It should probably also state if you think someone is ‘inappropriate’ rather than ‘appropriate.’
Apologies for derailing and boring content!

I guess for most that goes without saying, if you need someone to tell you not to attack another user that’s worrying.
If you have a problem with a user, a post, a conversation, the style of someone’s writing, someone’s display picture, the weather, anything that doesn’t belong on this thread that’s making you upset 😬
Report it.
Hit report.
No need to argue between each other.

🤷🏻‍♀️ They never do though. Comments disappear all the time.
There are over 14 thousand members on here, I think the moderators act to remove posts as quickly as they can, unfortunately sometimes there isn’t time to explain decisions and check everyone is ok with them.
No hate or argument, it’s just important to realise this isn’t the only thread active on here and everyone is trying their best to keep the site running smoothly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I guess for most that goes without saying, if you need someone to tell you not to attack another user that’s worrying.
If you have a problem with a user, a post, a conversation, the style of someone’s writing, someone’s display picture, the weather, anything that doesn’t belong on this thread that’s making you upset 😬
Report it.
Hit report.
No need to argue between each other.

There are over 14 thousand members on here, I think the moderators act to remove posts as quickly as they can, unfortunately sometimes there isn’t time to explain decisions and check everyone is ok with them.
No hate or argument, it’s just important to realise this isn’t the only thread active on here and everyone is trying their best to keep the site running smoothly.
I wasn’t complaining. It’s understandable. I was just pointing it out as was a little taken aback by the ‘no tit’ comment 😊

Reactions: 1
Would like to know where I stand on this so can decide whether to remain or not. Have messaged moderator for clarification too.
Again. What happened to scroll on by if you’re not interested in a topic like appearance etc ? Which many don’t like but we do it to keep the peace
It’s sad to see people are being discouraged from posting, nobody should feel that way.
On everyone’s profile, there is an ignore button, if you (anyone) has a problem with someone’s posts, hit ignore.
If it needs reporting, hit report.
But on a lighter note....

Rebby can ya come back and do something scandalous already...for Tattle’s life’s sake :m
We’re struggling here. 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s sad to see people are being discouraged from posting, nobody should feel that way.
On everyone’s profile, there is an ignore button, if you (anyone) has a problem with someone’s posts, hit ignore.
If it needs reporting, hit report.
But on a lighter note....

Rebby can ya come back and do something scandalous already...for Tattle’s life’s sake :m
We’re struggling here. 😰
Thank you 🙏 I did hit ignore initially but find when you do that the thread doesn’t quite make sense. It was getting harder and harder to ignore as it was taking over the threads on a daily basis and was all quite confusing if I’m honest. I hope from now on people feel they can discuss what they like as long as it’s not offensive. Like you said report if it’s is but otherwise we can all just scroll on by and try and be kind to each other. We used to have such fun and banter on this thread & genuinely wet myself with laughter. Miss the bad boy belter & Barry Baltic days. Let’s get back to that 👍 I was quite upset by how I was spoken to but not going to let it get to me now. It’s not worth it.

In addition, am so happy to hear/see a mix of factual and personal experiences on here ❤

Reb will be back....reckon Pat will be too. He hated being away that time before and openly admitted how much he missed it. They love the praise too much....Reb will be back all tanned and probably won’t even tell the sheep she’s been away 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Pat needs to come back, we need to know what is in his hole.
Oh and Reb has a natural all year round tan so the sheep will not notice anything different.

Does not seem work has started on the kitchen from her latest vlogs but as Grabecca is being ‘less instant’ and the vlogs are old...we might have a new bad boy belting kitchen soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such contrast to late murnane latest hauk Primark.

She seems to have made office/dressing room and it's all hanging on a rail with try on shots.
That's how you film a haul video.

One thing that baffles me is they say its their job their only income.
She has the space for separate office but even with that she's decorated the space and cluttered it up so badly we see a tiny snapshot if her girl have office.
Cheap desk and Amazon chair.
It badly needs storage even off some cheap Ikea kallax shelving for accessories.
Alex draws for all her gifted beauty and makeup products.
She has hardly any rail space most of her wardrobe sort out was airing cupboard style shelves and active wear thrown in the floor.
She can't even fold clothes properly.
She could get a steamer if she hates ironing.
If I had a brand and she's presenting the clothes badly I be mad.
She's supposed to be a digital creator.
Her space is messy disorganised and uninspiring even with fake plants and free disenio prints in background .

It's clear little thought
All the videos are rushed crumpled clothes straight from bag or sit down chat videos with minimal effort.
She appears deleted recent office video tidy up and tour .
Even teen you tubers rooms are better
None of their is house is very Insta level standard.
They never appear on trend do They?
Apart from kids rokms don't think they finished any of them.
Her bedrooms always a pit..
No pride in her work or her home.

Apologies, but by adding in the Utube, arent you just helping to earn this waste of time and space revenue/income? Just cannot understand why SO many people STILL avidly watch her and then comment on here, encouraging even more people to watch her, grrr ....!! Like I have said before, why not get a few nominated people to watch and keep an eye on her to report when she breaks rules etc, rather than help this egocentric woman gain even more more views and thus income??!! I don't mean to cause any offence but hate to think that this site could potentially be creating her an income! She clearly doesn't deserve it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Another article in the Daily Mail highlighting the fallout from social media. Been mentioned here already, but imagine Lee or Rebecca applying for a normal/proper job and when prospective employers do a search on their names. Lee with his dippy eggs, barry baltic. Reb with her liftgate 👎🏻👎🏻

Reactions: 5
I am astounded that there are over 14 thousand users on here. Did I really read that right?? I thought tattle was just 15 sad trolls.. imagine how many silent lookers there is too. The world of influencers should be worried, I think the tide is turning.

Haven’t watched the latest video yet, but I need to know, was she being edgy at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am astounded that there are over 14 thousand users on here. Did I really read that right?? I thought tattle was just 15 sad trolls.. imagine how many silent lookers there is too. The world of influencers should be worried, I think the tide is turning.

Haven’t watched the latest video yet, but I need to know, was she being edgy at all?
No. Just being a twit as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.