Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a cracking example to the girlies........Do what you want, when you want, how you want. Disregard everyone else and their feelings, even if it goes beyond the bounds of basic human decency. Take no constructive feedback about anything, make it all about YOU, and above all you're ALWAYS right and even if you're not LIE anyway.

And that my " chums" is apparently how you make " A Strong Girls Club" 😡

Tattle must be such a thorn in her perfectly toned side, it's almost like the conscience, she definitely doesn't have, niggling away and she just can't shut it up/ down/ delete 😈

Oh, and still something's are still " so, so old", from her shoes to poor Flobelle's " BODEN" dress, Eco Reb again NOT !
Also did anyone else spot the comment about the pink duster thing being " so, so kid friendly"........doesn't read here though 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a cracking example to the girlies........Do what you want, when you want, how you want. Disregard everyone else and their feelings, even if it goes beyond the bounds of basic human decency. Take no constructive feedback about anything, make it all about YOU, and above all you're ALWAYS right and even if you're not LIE anyway.

And that my " chums" is apparently how you make " A Strong Girls Club" 😡

Tattle must be such a thorn in her perfectly toned side, it's almost like the conscience, she definitely doesn't have, niggling away and she just can't shut it up/ down/ delete 😈

Oh, and still something's are still " so, so old", from her shoes to poor Flobelle's " BODEN" dress, Eco Reb again NOT !
Also did anyone else spot the comment about the pink duster thing being " so, so kid friendly"........doesn't read here though 🤔
Florrie telling her she dident love the dress made me chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is Neilson

Who posted his insta pics??
Ah must have paid for it then, because you know, good old clean living, fun loving Neilson categorically stated they had "no gifted etc, etc holiday" underway at their beachclubs at the moment 🤪
And obviously they wouldn't fib to any potential customers, honest member of the public, when asked directly on a public forum, would they ? 🤫🤥

YouTube views are dropping right back down.......time for the triumphal return to Insta. At least she won't be needing the orange filter judging by the current burnt to a crisp look 😜

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the holiday was one of those ‘gifts with no obligation to post about it’ but of course normally they do so it’s a win for both parties. This time she thought better of vlogging it but they weren’t going to give up a free holiday. Waiting patiently to see if they go on a Neilson holiday again 🤓🍿

Reactions: 13
Florrie telling her she dident love the dress made me chuckle
Kids didn't exactly look like they were having the bestest, best, family time ever though did they?
Probably so run of the mill and boring for them now ☹

Reactions: 7
What I don't get is how thick sheep being

She's been talking about this holiday for months.
So pretence it's spare of the moment and not mentioning how so so fortunate their chums are with them too.
Most assumed Neilson as they rarely go elsewhere.

Reactions: 9
What I don't get is how thick sheep being

She's been talking about this holiday for months.
So pretence it's spare of the moment and not mentioning how so so fortunate their chums are with them too.
Most assumed Neilson as they rarely go elsewhere.
Exactly. And the fact that she’s filmed obvious holiday clothes hauls weeeeeeks ago meaning they knew they were going on holiday. They have spoken numerous times about this particular holiday - does she really think no ones going to join the dots?!

I think the holiday was one of those ‘gifts with no obligation to post about it’ but of course normally they do so it’s a win for both parties. This time she thought better of vlogging it but they weren’t going to give up a free holiday. Waiting patiently to see if they go on a Neilson holiday again 🤓🍿
I think it was probably supposed to be another so so kindly gifted holiday/film every single second gig the same as all the others and probably would have gone ahead as such right up until the comments blew up on the Neilson Instagram page. At that point I reckon Neilson told them to keep it all on the quiet to avoid more hassle for them (Neilson)

It will be very interesting to see what happens now - if they do any more advertising for Neilson by way of gifted holidays. Neilson will be crucified if they do so i can’t see it happening and if they aren’t getting any publicity out of it then they won’t be supplying them with free holidays 🤷🏼‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes Sarah James!!!! Are you on here?!!! 🤘🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In her description on eBay she has mentioned it isn’t gifted? Porkie pies. And where the heck is lee?!

Reactions: 1
Not sure I agree with the posting of Stuarty’s insta pics but if it’s a page open to public view..... 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s got a brass neck not apologising for the racist comment. Very childish behaviour.

My LG is similar age to S and she would be quite anxious if we took her out of school so much. Disgraceful. As previously mentioned, if she starts falling behind her peers with school work I bet the Meldrums will just blame the school and teachers.
Oh I can assure you 100% that they do indeed blame the school for things that they've missed...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Bless little S saying I like my outfit but I don’t LOVE IT. With a look that said ‘You absolute twatting muppet mummy.’

Go Darce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must honestly spend 90% of her day sitting on her phone deleting comments.

bleeping sad act.

If you’re having to spend your life censoring so much of what people are saying about you, it’s maybe time to start questioning why they are saying it eh Reb?

Reactions: 28
I really hope they do keep vlogging. I think the teenage years are going to be interesting for the meldrums.

Or S takes it up and completely flips the tables on her parents, now that would be interesting!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh I can assure you 100% that they do indeed blame the school for things that they've missed...
I really hope S school has a strong Head who takes no prisoners where the Meldrums are concerned!! Whilst no fines the school will not be happy regarding the amount of time she has missed and if they dared moaned to me I’d be putting them in their place regarding that fact! Education aside, the friendship issue is very real for S, she will be missing out so much and no doubt feels it when she goes back. They could argue ( and i would agree) that travel is an education in itself, however we know the kids are basically chucked in kids club and rarely leave the compound! Still, as long as the parents are happy.🤬

Reactions: 15
I'm a new member, but have been quietly reading/lurking for weeks.

I followed Reb until the whole racism thing and have since unfollowed her and Lee. I actually quite liked Lee, he was more chirpy in his stories rather than Mrs M - I felt she was always moaning/whinging and "woe is me".

I haven't given them the satisfaction of watching any of her videos. I've not watched any for months as I felt they were rushed and there was no effort or thought put into any of them. She seemed to jump on any bandwagon (Rehki, crystals - anyone remember when they all went to the Salt caves to make them better?)

I can't get over how much school S misses. It just beggars belief. I also remember seeing on one of her vlogs that they don't make S do all her homework (don't quote me) but they just let her read 3 times a week? My son reads has a different reading book every day, AND spellings to practice and he's 5.

I sponsored her when she did that park run (before the KKK scandal) as my Nan has Parkinson's and it's something that's very close to my heart. She never replied to my comment. I feel like asking for it back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She must honestly spend 90% of her day sitting on her phone deleting comments.

bleeping sad act.

If you’re having to spend your life censoring so much of what people are saying about you, it’s maybe time to start questioning why they are saying it eh Reb?
I agree, what a sad life 😂 she'd never listen, never has. She's made a right dogs breakfast of what could have been a huge success. They'll still feel they are massively successful of course. 😂Personally having this amount of criticism (for things that could have been avoided), selling my privacy including that of my children, showing myself to be practically unemployable and immature and generally unlikeable is not worth free holidays every few weeks, dictated clothing style, cupboards full of free tit and being the talk of the villaaage. How she has dealt with the fall out is appalling despite it obviously being advised. The back to basics won't work. They've shown their true, greedy colours. The sheep will buy it, some longer than others. Imagine having to continue to monitor your feedback on every social platform along with mooching in here. What a life! Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple 😉

Reactions: 13
Have to admire her unwavering arrogance if nothing else! 😂 Some may have doubted that she would have the audacity to go on another holiday so soon after a casual racism blunder, let alone post anything about it. Yet here we are! The absolute gall of this woman. Don’t get me started on the way she is relentlessly replying to all of the messages too!

🐑: “baaaaaa you are glowing baaaaaa love your hair baaaaaa just what you needed baaaaaaaa good on for taking time for yourself baaaaaaaaaaaa”.

🍊: “Thanks xxx”.

🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.