Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
Well she saying that because she isn’t contracted to share anything about the holiday, she doesn’t have to
Nonsense. It was a gifted holiday and the CMA clearly say this should be declared. More than that, she was being horrible. Calling out that poster like that and sharing her DM, saying she was a troll when she was only asking if it was an ad. It might be annoying to influencers to be questioned on ads but how did that make that person a troll and how hard would it be to respond professionally to that?! C’mon, it was a disgusting way to respond and if Mrs M did that she would have been DESTROYED on here. For someone who preaches kindness, Candice needs to take a closer look at her behaviour yesterday.

Edit to add - it’s something certain influencers are very good at though - making a mockery of a follower so that no one else dares challenge them for fear of the same. Mrs M has done it before and so has MOD. I’m sure there are more. Echo chambers...

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Pancakes

Don't know if this has already been said but in her latest vlog she said that she would rather google for a free colouring book than pay for it and expects people to buy her book which is effectively just blank pages.. makes sense :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Maybe whilst it’s quiet on the Meldrum front, we should all have a game of What’s your favourite most cringe Meldrum moment.
We can all reminisce about the good times.
Has to be Cat-gate for me!
Poppy’s gender reveal video when lee couldn’t hide his disappointment that they weren’t having a boy. So cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Carol_ann_carol

😂😂😂
Strange there was so sign of Poppy?
Oh but we all know how much she loves Manny Will (who she can’t even remember from one prison camp holiday to the next).

I think Reb ‘absolutely loving’ every outfit says so much about her. She ‘loooves’ everything for YouTube, for the gram, so much so that she has lost sight of any genuine feeling or emotion. I don’t think she gives two shits about her primarni playsuits. Or her Bobbi brown lipsticks. Or her new jewellery. But sadly I don’t think she give two shits about spending time with her children or her husband any more either. Social media has sucked the life out of her. She should be a case study in why it is such a damaging way to live.

• Sick
Reactions: 28

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“I thought the quiche was big enough for me and Lee for dinner”. Tbf hun, you make a salmon fillet go between five of you, so this should be sufficient for dinner and have the left overs for lunch 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Me time”

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

All she ever fucking does if have me time!!!!!

She’s so THICK! So so so fucking dumb.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She must honestly spend 90% of her day sitting on her phone deleting comments.

Fucking sad act.

If you’re having to spend your life censoring so much of what people are saying about you, it’s maybe time to start questioning why they are saying it eh Reb?

M

Member 1126

And there you have it, all the much appreciated, and multiple, "Thanks for watching Lovely" ,(engagement with the loyal sheep), comments posted at roughly 5.30 am this morning. Seems a little odd🤔..............unless you consider Greece is currently 2 hours ahead 🤣

When Poppy was born, did she not find some #NEXT Official, ( # Kindly gifted) poppy print on clothing that she was " mad for". She then did something completely bizarre and "bought" it all up to about age four, including matching hats. Even Meld had the grace to look horrified at the time 😲
So why does Poppy now need new swimwear and hats bought for her?
Guess she "got bored" of the print after a year and straight onto Deeside selling.........thanks NEXT 🤭

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Mybb2016

Maybe whilst it’s quiet on the Meldrum front, we should all have a game of What’s your favourite most cringe Meldrum moment.
We can all reminisce about the good times.
Has to be Cat-gate for me!
Dancing in the kitchen slapping her pancake bum in S’s face

• Sick
  • Haha

Ken Adams

I'm just amazed that the famous 'so many questions about' her primark dress are still being seen by her whilst her phone is locked in a safe? She's amazing, why doesn't she do a tutorial on this?

• Haha

inspirespirit

Disappointed in Katie. Thought she had more about her than sucking up to the Meds. Sometimes you have to stand up and be counted and not be 'everyones' friend. I'm unsubscribing.

DozyDora

Meldrums, you are absolute muppets and a ruddy disgrace. Still no acknowledgement, apology or any kind of response to the KKK stuff. You have a platform and rightly or wrongly you are showing vulnerable followers that this type of shunning is ok. God help you both if ever you find yourself back in a more professional work setting. You wouldn’t last five minutes.

hashtaggifted

I can't believe she started that vlog with "Whilst we are taking a break from insta we decided to make the most of it and have a family holiday and go off grid" implying that they just decided to take a holiday..not that it is one that has been planned all along. One that she has obviously been doing holiday shopping for...how can she ever expect people to find her relatable when she tells so many fibs.
Poor Florence missing her school induction sessions if that is the case..it is so selfish of them. Mind you might as well start as you mean to go on..

• Sad
M

Member 1126

😂😂😂
Strange there was so sign of Poppy?
Probably away with the Manny playing " fork darts" with a picture of Reb as a target.........

"These holidays are so, so educational for all the girlies and have such a range of activities..........here we have Pops, Popsicle Poppilicious Feral Wild Child ( Are we actually sure she's ours , are we Lee??), The Non Compliant One, learning self defence...............Goooooooooo my little sausage. ( Ouch you little @#£&#%+!! Pat get that camera off NOW..........)

• Haha
M

Member 1126

So, so lucky though that she randomly bought some of these items back in March, because the weather in Scotland was set to improve 🤣
Along with yet more swimming gear for the girlies, and the " old" jumper she wore in her " shopped my wardrobe" vlog 🤥
Then she could just chuck it all into the really, really handy case that someone pointed out lying about the floor.

Ta Da, Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt, decide to go on completely random foreign holiday, on the spur of the moment, for some well deserved down time and to get your mojo back.........sorted. Absoloooooootleee Love It!!

Pretty sure there's some vlog material in there for you Edgey " Planning a last minute, unplanned, foreign holiday for a family of five. ( Just don't mention the chums 🤫)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Redbreast

VIP Member
How the bloody hell is anyone supposed to say anything or bring up a topic from now on without it being moaned about or scrutinised?? Taking her kids out of school, her parenting and other subjects are all about them and their lives. Start another subject of you like but as you can see there is not much to talk about! How are we supposed to know what we can and can’t talk about. This is just getting ridiculous. Absolutely so so so sick of it. Tell you what, write me a list of what I can and can’t say and we will go from there! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27