Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This is a thread about the Meldrum’s.
It not a chat room, the thread is not over moderated which is exactly why things like this are happening.
Because we don’t jump in and delete or control the narrative....
once it’s kept on topic. 😐
We can’t have pages of people arguing,
or commenting on arguing,
or commenting on comments on arguments being deleted 🙄
It’s not fair on other users who are here for the thread,
to read about Rebecca Meldrum and her car crash feck ups!
Not who’s friends with who on tattle life. 😐

From now on arguments will be removed. If you’re hurt by that, take it up with admin, not the hundreds of people who are here to post about Meldrum.
I hate doing a post like this, none of the mods enjoy doing them 😐 but day 2 of this conversation.

Let’s draw a line.

And continue with the Meldrum’s :m

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I saw daddy and me book at the till in Waterstones the other day. Had a flick through and it was definitely not worth the cover price.
The only kind of daddy who would like to was the type that parents loudly in Aldi/Waitrose etc, oh darling help daddy find the eggs, where do eggs come from darling. Darling smoked salmon is your favourite isn’t it.
I may or may not have heard an absolute belter of a twat doing exactly that in the supermarket this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
M

Member 1126

Hi Guys

Sorry I've been a bit quiet on here, but things have been so, so stressful ☹

As some of you know my previous lovely Hobbit imploded on the realisation that the " How To Wear A Headband" vlog looked like it may never happen.
If you're new around here, or missed that update I'll pop a link down below.
Anyway, I waited for my new one to be #kindly gifted, and yesterday he arrived at my PO Box.
Out he came so, so cute , all fresh, new and Instagrammable ............or so I thought.
Turns out some joker bought him on Deeside Buy and Sell......... slightly used and without tags is being polite!!
And he'll only answer to "Barry Baltic" !!
The real problem is, forget your mops, method sprays, Matalan duvet covers, this one insists on Boden Bretons and claims he did the whole stripey look first! He's refusing to pose, incase people think he's been " influenced" and worse than that won't do " matchy, matchy" with me!😲
I mean it's not on guys, I don't know what to do...........If I did a Q&A with him do you think that would help??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Catwoman

VIP Member
Hahaha 😂😂😂 Princess Pinocchio has been reading a book (what a clever girl) so asking what everyone is currently reading... I'd love to comment 'tattle'. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
M

Member 4266

So. Do you guys ever think you've reached peak meldrum dislike, only to realise that no, everything she does irritates you a bit more. And that screenshot of her fizzog. Maybe it's not sunburn, but the burning of shame from her constant bullshitting and deceit.
Actually, who am I kidding? She doesn't have an ounce of shame.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
FUCK OFF YOU SMUG RACIST BITCH!!!

Disgraceful that she's been allowed to get away with this. She's a disgrace, Lee's a disgrace, her friend is a disgrace and Channel Mum are certainly a disgrace. Disgusting attitude. They all condone casual racism, that much is clear. I loathe that woman.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Shop my wardrobe” what the fuck?! Wankiest phrase ever!

Erm no. Pretty sure you are just wearing your own clothes. Like everyone else does, every single day. 🙄🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
And there’s an undisclosed advert for the place she gets her nails done.

What absolute drivel is she spewing out?!

She comes out with utter shite.

How do you stay on top of allll the cleaning?!

Erm most of us manage fine Reb, but then most of us don’t spend 2 hours a day getting rammed at the gym, going to get free gel nails done, going to get our huuuurrrrr bleached yo within an inch of its life every 2 weeks, going on the sunbeds, getting lip filler, mooching and potttering, going on freebie holidays.

She’s a complete melt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Bubblegum & Rosie

I've been lurking for a while. I worked with Becca years ago when she was working on the checkouts in the local supermarket whilst at Uni. She loved herself then too. Never engaged with anyone outside her little bubble of friends.
I have also seen her at baby/toddler groups over the years. Still not engaging with anyone.
I can't believe people fall for her fakeness. She's now engaging on overdrive on Instagram when before she ignored her sheep. It's all an act. She couldn't give a stuff about what her followers are up to.
WAIT WHAT?!! Rebecca had an actual JOB at one point in her life?! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I've followed for a while and always enjoyed her but that fact shes bared face lied to everyone about this holiday is disgusting!! She genuinely does not care about anything but herself, what a selfish person!
I wont ever buy anything she promotes again as she is not trustworthy at all. I really wish she took on board feedback and took a leaf out of other vloggers and became more professional as this is meant to be her job. She really doesnt give a shit but unfortunately this will come to bite her in the arse one day and will end up failing as she doesnt address her problems or take on criticism. In a real job you would recieve feedback and criticism but at the end of the day you cant really call it a full time job jer videos are so shit since the backend of last year, badly edit, badly filmed. Who blòody films clothes outfit with a bedroom that is so bloody messy! Lazy, selfish twat. I'm not a troll I was a genuine follower that enjoyed her videos but now I'm done with her!!!

• Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I managed just over 2 mins into that vlog. Is she completely out of touch with the world, casual racism and now encouraging throw away fashion?
She ‘gets bored’ of hand me downs?? Seeing the same thing for 3 years 😢 what a twat. Also P is constantly in new Boden, JOJO and next, so there’s very little hand me downs going on there. I’m also astounded she had no idea what’s for who as she picks it up. Shows she just buys for the sake of it. The dress is for F no it’s for S actually she might have bought it for all 3? Well planned vlog and haul Rebecca.

• Haha
  • Wow

PUGLETT

I can also tell you that her personal trainers paying customers were not amused with her getting it for free. Not sure if she still is

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ALMRPM

There's so many things I used to literally cringe at with this pair and I thought it was just me, I'm so glad it's not 😂😂
1. Picnic plate (WTF it's a plastic plate with junk food on, nothing like a picnic at all)
2. Dippy Eggs (Grow up Pat)
3. Darce (I mean it's not even her first name)
4. S Bomb (this has to be the worst)
5. The dangly cheap earings that resembled my Grandma's curtain the backs (come on, you must remember those)
6. How she claims to never be able to remember anything "err we left at err, what time did we leave Meld, err about 9, no 10, no wait, what day is it!!!"
7. Her over use of the words "LIKE, ABSOLUTELY LOVE, SO SO ADORABLE
8. Her dirty laundry on the floor in the back shot of every video.
9. Her lazy waffle at the start of every video.
10. Her obsession with how she looks.
Oh god the list goes on,,,,,, I'm exhausted 😂😂

• Haha

Lolly86

I'm a new member, but have been quietly reading/lurking for weeks.

I followed Reb until the whole racism thing and have since unfollowed her and Lee. I actually quite liked Lee, he was more chirpy in his stories rather than Mrs M - I felt she was always moaning/whinging and "woe is me".

I haven't given them the satisfaction of watching any of her videos. I've not watched any for months as I felt they were rushed and there was no effort or thought put into any of them. She seemed to jump on any bandwagon (Rehki, crystals - anyone remember when they all went to the Salt caves to make them better?)

I can't get over how much school S misses. It just beggars belief. I also remember seeing on one of her vlogs that they don't make S do all her homework (don't quote me) but they just let her read 3 times a week? My son reads has a different reading book every day, AND spellings to practice and he's 5.

I sponsored her when she did that park run (before the KKK scandal) as my Nan has Parkinson's and it's something that's very close to my heart. She never replied to my comment. I feel like asking for it back!!

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Quite a few of these floggers are shedding their old brand names in favour of using their own names. What’s the reason do we think? Trying to move away from the mummy thing as their kids are growing out the cute stage or just narcissists wanting more of the lime light?
I think Katie Ellison was for sure tying to move away from the “mummy” aspect of the market and more into the travel/interiors stuff.

Kelly T - I’ve never seen her as a “mummy vlogger” as such anyway but I think she wanted to make a clear difference between herself and her business account.

I really hate all these “mummy of.....” accounts
Mummy of twins
Mummy of triplets
Mummy of boys
Mummy of 2
Mummy up north
Mummy and the gang

Away.to.fuck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Fuck me. Is she really asking for advice on HOW TO TIDY UP??? A 30 year old women with 3 kids needs advice on how to keep her shit together? Christ alive🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29