Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caved and had a nosey at the last 2 videos, is it just me or is she almost manic?!
Everything she's saying is over the top, forced, cheerful and it's just not her. He'd Cheshire cat grin doesn't meet her eyes, she looks sort of dead behind them and crazed at the same time to me.

Notice she's been to the Rebecca lamb school of repeating everything she says too, which is so so annoying! 🤦‍♀️
I felt exactly the same she was so manic she was getting out of breath talking... Quite uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 12
Her “tan” is disgraceful. So, so, so bad. Put some bloody sunscreen on you absolute pork chop.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I felt exactly the same she was so manic she was getting out of breath talking... Quite uncomfortable to watch.
But she so desperate to prove she don't give 2 f**cks that she's happy and that's it had no effect on brands or her brand.
Her arrogance astounds me even now she's learnt nothing she can't apologise properly and she keeps deleting all negative comments.
Classic ostrich. If she keeps doing same thing she always gets same results.
Trust has been badly eroded since moving every tit storm more sheep see her for how she is and escape the pen.
I think anyone who has to try this hard to portray happiness as in manic insane then probably behind the scenes she probably is not.
We saw on Meldrums vlogs how moody miserable she can actually be.
I still can't believe they engineered a pathetic row in Aldis to boost engagement then told Daily Mail.

She's awful actress and bad liar.
They can't seem to remember what they said in the past.
If things were all hunky dory then they be vlogging latest break.
She be back on Insta flogging.
She probably anxious the sheep find out the latest holiday is free or she never paid for Rami.
Wonder if 6 weeks off Insta damaged algorithm.
Seen hardly any channel mum's commenting on her videos.

OMG anyone seen these awards for mum influencers.
It's too funny

Pentland no1
Candice no 2
Rebecca Meldrum last place no 20 because shes so so popular.
Nilly came 4th with only 15k subscribers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That monologue at the end about how everyone will be so so disappointed that they aren’t filming the holiday and even though she has obviously gotten her mojo back for filming, they just wanted a holiday away from the camera. 🤥😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That monologue at the end about how everyone will be so so disappointed that they aren’t filming the holiday and even though she has obviously gotten her mojo back for filming, they just wanted a holiday away from the camera. 🤥😂
I know.

Complete bollocks.

These are the idiots that have filmed everything for the past few years and she expects us to now believe that they just fancied a week away without being filmed.

She forgets that not everyone is a dumb as she is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mother and Baby magazine awards? I cannot believe she's even listed as no20! Who votes for these things? 🙄

Reactions: 10
So, so lucky though that she randomly bought some of these items back in March, because the weather in Scotland was set to improve 🤣
Along with yet more swimming gear for the girlies, and the " old" jumper she wore in her " shopped my wardrobe" vlog 🤥
Then she could just chuck it all into the really, really handy case that someone pointed out lying about the floor.

Ta Da, Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt, decide to go on completely random foreign holiday, on the spur of the moment, for some well deserved down time and to get your mojo back.........sorted. Absoloooooootleee Love It!!

Pretty sure there's some vlog material in there for you Edgey " Planning a last minute, unplanned, foreign holiday for a family of five. ( Just don't mention the chums 🤫)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She speaks utter crap, her holiday vlogs are the least viewed on her channel.

A day in the life of a ski holiday has only got 13k views posted 6 weeks ago compared to the time-travelling outfits of the week that has 19k and posted 3 days ago.

All this I got so many messages asking- really? Majority of the time I bet she gets no messages asking. Even if she did we all know she very rarely opens pms, let alone replies to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, when do we think the Insta Grand Entrance will be? Sunday night? Will she have blocked anyone who’s made negative comments on her grid posts when the tit storm surfaced?

Reactions: 8
I caved and had a nosey at the last 2 videos, is it just me or is she almost manic?!
Everything she's saying is over the top, forced, cheerful and it's just not her. He'd Cheshire cat grin doesn't meet her eyes, she looks sort of dead behind them and crazed at the same time to me.

Notice she's been to the Rebecca lamb school of repeating everything she says too, which is so so annoying! 🤦‍♀️

I have noticed this with reb for a while. Shes either over the top happy or depressive on Instragram stories. Its a far cry to how she was when she first starting out, just goes to show how damaging to their mental health this 'influencer' lifestyle can be!

Reactions: 16
So, so lucky though that she randomly bought some of these items back in March, because the weather in Scotland was set to improve 🤣
Along with yet more swimming gear for the girlies, and the " old" jumper she wore in her " shopped my wardrobe" vlog 🤥
Then she could just chuck it all into the really, really handy case that someone pointed out lying about the floor.

Ta Da, Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt, decide to go on completely random foreign holiday, on the spur of the moment, for some well deserved down time and to get your mojo back.........sorted. Absoloooooootleee Love It!!

Pretty sure there's some vlog material in there for you Edgey " Planning a last minute, unplanned, foreign holiday for a family of five. ( Just don't mention the chums 🤫)"
She must think sheep really stupid if they fall for impromptu lie.
Some are wondering why she's off Insta.

So, when do we think the Insta Grand Entrance will be? Sunday night? Will she have blocked anyone who’s made negative comments on her grid posts when the tit storm surfaced?
After Marbs probably bikini or swimsuit come back shot with abs and tan.

She speaks utter crap, here holiday vlogs are the least viewed on her channel.

A day in the life of a ski holiday has only got 13k views posted 6 weeks ago compared to her time-travelling outfits of the week that has 19k and posted 3 days ago.

All this I got so many messages asking- really? Majority of the time I bet she gets no messages asking. Even if she did we all know she very rarely opens pm let alone replies to them!
They holiday vlogs so boring same with no useful information.

Mother and Baby magazine awards? I cannot believe she's even listed as no20! Who votes for these things? 🙄
Yes it's worrying there's people out there who vote but to be bottom shows how unpopular she's become she just doesnt see it.

Reactions: 9
This has really annoyed me. She has no remorse whatsoever. She may as well have said "no fucks given, you're the losers, we had a nice holiday that you missed out on, see what happens when you piss me off". Well ACTUALLY Becky, you probably had a miserable holiday worrying about losing sheep, took it out on everyone, stuck your kids in clubs because you so so needed me time after all the stress and you HAVE lost followers because they're now on here. So WE'RE happy that YOU'RE so so disappointed you couldn't film your holiday you big orange cocunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just seen charlotte Taylor has been gifted a holiday to France. Her post starts with #AdGifted, and she actually says what is gifted (flights and accommodation,everything else they apparently pay for themselves.
Think meldrum could learn a thing or few from that!

Reactions: 20
I'm just amazed that the famous 'so many questions about' her primark dress are still being seen by her whilst her phone is locked in a safe? She's amazing, why doesn't she do a tutorial on this?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the majority of viewers watch these vlogs in the background whilst they are doing other things, they aren't remembering she mentioned booking a hol in Jan or that there may have been a suitcase on the floor, most viewers just aren't that invested, if they see a vlog they are interested in they watch it, otherwise they scroll by, the small minority are the viewers on either end of the scale, the die hard fans & the tattle watchers so that's why the get away with sloppiness, people don't care!!

Reactions: 9
I know.

Complete bollocks.

These are the idiots that have filmed everything for the past few years and she expects us to now believe that they just fancied a week away without being filmed.

She forgets that not everyone is a dumb as she is!!!!
Sadly, most of the sheep actually are.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Neilson will drop them permanently. She’ll never admit to being dropped by brands of course. But she definitely will be. Some brands will be stupid enough to not do their research and throw work her way, but she’ll lose some of the biggies for sure.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Neilson will drop them permanently. She’ll never admit to being dropped by brands of course. But she definitely will be. Some brands will be stupid enough to not do their research and throw work her way, but she’ll lose some of the biggies for sure.
Brands will see that she has not been on the ‘grid’ for over a month, surely they will dig a bit deeper and not touch her with a barge pole.

Reactions: 7
She would never admit to being dropped, I don’t think that’s the kind of thing anyone would actually admit to.
It will become obvious though if they have been if they don’t go on anymore Neilson holidays or if we don’t see them doing anymore social media content covering Neilson holidays. They’ve had several free Neilson holidays each year for the last few years so if they don’t go on anymore this year and we never hear them wax lyrical about them again then I’d make the assumption that the business arrangement between them has been terminated.

Reactions: 6

Thought exactly the same. Like she’s rushing through the motions but you can feel it’s not authentic

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.