Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤮 at the lame gushing comments from the likes of Katie Ellison, Kelly Bees Knees, Lucie and the bump and a dedicated insta story from Sarah this mama life

Honestly these lot are pathetic!
Well clearly NONE of these women have any issues with racism ( actually the lack of apology as well) either then! Very very sad in this day and age.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wtaf?! Is she literally that thick to come back to social media with absolutely no address of what happened? What a total dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
duck OFF YOU SMUG RACIST witch!!!

Disgraceful that she's been allowed to get away with this. She's a disgrace, Lee's a disgrace, her friend is a disgrace and Channel Mum are certainly a disgrace. Disgusting attitude. They all condone casual racism, that much is clear. I loathe that woman.

Reactions: 32
🤮 at the lame gushing comments from the likes of Katie Ellison, Kelly Bees Knees, Lucie and the bump and a dedicated insta story from Sarah this mama life

Honestly these lot are pathetic!
I can't see sarahs Insta story?
I expect comments from Kelly and Lucy.
Katie I think tries be neutral and everyone's friend.

Reactions: 2
Disappointed in Katie. Thought she had more about her than sucking up to the Meds. Sometimes you have to stand up and be counted and not be 'everyones' friend. I'm unsubscribing.

Reactions: 28
Disappointed in Katie. Thought she had more about her than sucking up to the Meds. Sometimes you have to stand up and be counted and not be 'everyones' friend. I'm unsubscribing.
Same. Done with her. As far as I'm concerned, it means she's totally fine with racist behaviour. Clearly not an issue for her either. So... 👋🏻

Reactions: 17
Over 600 comments on her post already? Who are these bloody ostriches?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Appalled but not one bit surprised her insta comeback is not an apology. Finally unsubbed. Can't stand this woman.

Reactions: 12
Same. Done with her. As far as I'm concerned, it means she's totally fine with racist behaviour. Clearly not an issue for her either. So... 👋🏻
Snap disappointed in Katie ... And sunshinesamblog too... Not surprised that Rebecca lamb and Faye from mother of five boys are creeping though that's just a given lol X

Reactions: 9
Snap disappointed in Katie ... And sunshinesamblog too... Not surprised that Rebecca lamb and Faye from mother of five boys are creeping though that's just a given lol X
Faye ‘plant diet’ Gooding who will cook salmon when it’s free from hellofresh and eat chocolate when Cadbury’s pay her, makes gushing comment on casual racists comeback...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This will be the precursor to tonight's vlog being her " Olay Mental Health Kit"
Yes I really do think she'll stoop that low.
They're not positive pants, it's a full body, bloody titanium, " jump/play" suit she thinks she's that untouchable 😡

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Both Lee and reb are showing losses on Insta over the last 7days.
Despite lots of sheep and channel mum's.
I do think they damaged and will get less brands than they used to.
The best we can all do is unfollow and unsubscribe.

Reactions: 8
Can someone post a screenshot of her insta pic and the comments for those of us who are blocked? X

Reactions: 5
Can someone post a screenshot of her insta pic and the comments for those of us who are blocked? X
There’s over 600 comments. Not one of them negative. All of them say how much she’s been missed. No addressing of the situation. I’m sure someone else can post a pic of the grid photo. Urgh. This has annoyed me. Why wouldn’t she just say sorry? 😡

Reactions: 6
She has replied to everyone but not Sarah from This Mama life 🤔 something going on there I think. They never seem to meet up when Sarah is in Aberdeen. She was even there when it was Rebecca’s 30th and never got a look in 👀

Reactions: 6
Of course she was going to get a great response rate. She has reached out to the sheep and asked what they’ve been up to, makes them feel special and like she gives two hoots about them and what they’ve been up to! The saddos are so desperate for her crumbs of attention they are happy to fill the comments section with the ‘interesting’ things going on in their lives 🙄 honestly it’s such a basic social media trick, and the dimwits are clambering over themselves for a little interaction from her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.