Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Sainsbury's vlog is completely lazy and the only good part was Poppy punching her in the face at the end 👌 I watched cos I love these kind of videos, but oh my she could learn so much from the likes of Kate Murnane who actually puts thought and effort into all of her videos, her food haul/meal plans are great, she does the shop, makes the meal, and shows us..... Thats how you do a decent YouTube worthy haul Rebecca, take note!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wash your face, Edgy. That photo doesn’t make you look seductive either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s kinda reminding me of one of the muppets....! Can’t put my finger on which one though...!
Janice from the band!

Guess who's back getting a good post break ramming this morning ?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, just take your make up off you slob!

Between that and skanking about in sweaty gym gear all day :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
And thats me blocked on her Insta for asking why she deleted my question. She really is a vile, dirty, slob who could not lie straight in bed and who needs to wash her face and change her PJ's. I asked if it was an Ad for Sainsbury's? Why not just say No if it's not!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ll buy a book from a charity shop but here’s an AF link 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m not entirely sure if this is right but someone said (was it on here?) that if you swipe up on an aff link, the cookies remember for, say, 30 days and WHATEVER you buy from that website the aff link con artist like Mrs M gets a percentage. Whilst influencers like to say it’s ‘a few pennies’, it can be 15% or more. It is obv to me that she’s just linking an aff to amazon so she benefits from anyone who swipes up buying anything from amazon for the next month... I may have read it on the insta stories by ‘clothesmyboyfriendhates’ when she was discussing how influencers make money...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She has also blocked me on instagram for asking if the post was an Ad or not?! I wasn’t rude to her at all. Top lip has definitely had filler too. What an awful woman

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.