Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be possible they're currently getting work done on the house, new kitchen? And she will come back with a reveal of that to divert everyone's attention from the incident
They would likely need a building warrant to remove that wall between the 2 rooms, which is part of public record.

Personally I think they are going to go on the holiday, if it's not vlogged or instastoried to death they don't need to declare it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe they are just genuinely getting some kind of sick thrill from all the speculations and keeping the silence going for as long as possible as a result. Personally I’m really not arsed now wether they make a come back or not. Been on a unfollow and block spree this afternoon, she’s escaped the cull for now, but won’t belong !

Reactions: 14
Even the sheep wouldn’t tolerate that after radio silence this long?
Dunno, sheep will probably be absolutely delighted for her to have had such a welcome distraction form the trolls and dickheads over the past few weeks and she so so deserves it. And she absoluuuuuutely did the right thing focusing on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen them going about? School, gym etc? Or could they actually be away already?

Reactions: 3
Dunno, sheep will probably be absolutely delighted for her to have had such a welcome distraction form the trolls and dickheads over the past few weeks and she so so deserves it. And she absoluuuuuutely did the right thing focusing on that!
She so so deserves it, those nasty trolls making her racism into such a big deal, and she works so so hard empowering women (by ignoring them, blocking them or fat shaming them on Twitter)!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She so so deserves it, those nasty trolls making her racism into such a big deal, and she works so so hard empowering women (by ignoring them, blocking them or fat shaming them on Twitter)!
That’s the thing about her followers, they’re all so quick to jump to her defence and crawl up her bum but she genuinely couldn’t give a flying fiddlers about any of them. At all. As has been proven by the posts here from people who have reached out to her when they were going through a bad time or such and she didn’t bother even acknowledging their message and in some cases blocked them. She’s a selfish narcissist who couldn’t care less about anyone else(her husband and children included) but herself.

Reactions: 18
That’s the thing about her followers, they’re all so quick to jump to her defence and crawl up her bum but she genuinely couldn’t give a flying fiddlers about any of them. At all. As has been proven by the posts here from people who have reached out to her when they were going through a bad time or such and she didn’t bother even acknowledging their message and in some cases blocked them. She’s a selfish narcissist who couldn’t care less about anyone else(her husband and children included) but herself.
A LOT of her followers and the ones who constantly stand up for her are wannabe “influencers” and the like. They all have an agenda!

Reactions: 15
The TUI holiday to Gran Canaria was a paid partnership (i.e. not just a freebie but got paid to promote). I think this was the one the girls said they enjoyed the most as they spent a lot of family time and actually went on a few ‘adventures’ outwith the resort! I think there was a kids club but only for 2/3 hours a day (not like Neilson 9am-5pm or bedtime club till 10pm!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:)*

The holiday they paid for was when they went to Tenerife in February (I’m guessing those were the bargain flights from Aberdeen) and it rained the whole time. 😂
I remember that holiday, so funny!!

Reactions: 2
I'm bored with it all now😴😴😴. Seriously, I can't be arsed. What has my life become if I'm committing myself to be remotely bothered about how her life will unfold after this massive cock up. I'm hibernating. I couldn't give a flying duck as to how her stupid life unfolds now. She gets whatever she's got coming to her. Over and out. I've enjoyed your company Tattler's on this thread. Enjoy😘
Just catching up and saw your post. Sorry you are leaving us.Really liked your comments.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.