Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheep that say we’re sad, empty people who want to be nasty when they’re hanging off her next fake IG post. How sad and empty must THEIR lives be to give a second thought to how she is - she’s fine! It’s all lies over on her IG, the fake love for products, the nauseating gushing words of thanks to the sheep, the stupid question about what they’re doing at the end of each post to gain engagement. You think for two seconds she gives a tit what you’re doing? Think she reads past the first 20 comments so she can quickly press like and make it look like she cares.... they must be complete morons. I think I’d like to go and meet some of them.... the village idiots
Channel mum idiots as they the oh so supportive village.

Reactions: 4
When is the Daddy and Me book due to be released? I can't see it on Amazon.

Found it. 23rd May so she will have to come back in the next week or so to promote it. Surely that would have been part of the deal.

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah, I remember thinking at the time , what a greedy witch and there were people suggesting she should instead have donations to the neonatal unit that had looked after poppy instead. She didn't though. Seriously, when you think about that again... What a greedy, selfish bloody cocunt. 🤬
I started watching Mrs M when Florrie was was 18months old.
When Lee quit work I was like I'm bit sure if this will work.
When she fell pregnant with poppy the relentless crying over morning sickness grated.
It was around that time I became as restless sheep me and another friend would often say it just doesn't feel the same.
The PO box thing was super grabby and distasteful.
Lots fans and small Insta shops sent them loads.
Does anyone remember her moaning because poppy dident get a octopus in neonatal.
When she got home she was neglectful of other 2 and pushed safayas away when she tried to interact with poppy.
There was the fake breastfeeding post to boost her engagement it was clear she never had any intention breastfeeding.
I was sceptical why anyone would want a high risk birth filmed.

I found a thread on mumsnet now deleted that discussed the unspoken bmw and the fact the house was part council and that the last Neilson holiday was free I was shocked and totally turned off.
She blocked me in October.
Joined here in October and realised lots felt the same way due to all deleted comments I felt It was odd I was only one who felt that way.
When Lee did his run to raise money for NICU she dident help fundraise or even go watch I felt that was awful.
Also she filmed hospital staff when they said no.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
When she defends the use of ADs by saying it’s how I make the money to keep bringing you this wonderful content.... that pisses me off!
She doesn’t declare the ads otherwise her engagement would be too low. So she sneaks these ads in unlike other you tubers. That in turn makes her get more ads instead of these other youtubers who would declare. She’s not doing the content her subs want that’s why she got rid of the meldrums channel. It’s all about the ads and how to sneak them in to make as much money as possible.

I always thought she paid for all the Neilson holidays! I remember the TUI one that she constantly moaned about, I bet that’s the only holiday she paid for!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When is the Daddy and Me book due to be released? I can't see it on Amazon.

Found it. 23rd May so she will have to come back in the next week or so to promote it. Surely that would have been part of the deal.
Not if she’s going to say she has a mental illness. That’ll be their get out of jail card.

I’d be REALLY surprised if they don’t go on the freebie holiday with all their ‘bestest bummer living their best life racist chums’ though.

Reactions: 12
When she fell pregnant with poppy the relentless crying over morning sickness grated.
This is exactly when I discovered her, I was 3 months pregnant with my 1st and a friend told me to follow Mrs Meldrum. I looked her up on fb and the picture at the top of her feed was her greetin' face over morning sickness. I had horrendous morning sickness that lasted till around 36 weeks, she made out hers was so bad but she carried on as normal and by her 'what I eat in a day' had no issues with sickness!!

She seemed annoying from day 1 so never been a sheep (thankfully😇), only followed her for the laughs really and I wanted to know if Poppy was ok.

The first image of MrsM I was kindly greeted with 🤣🤣 but she doesn't read her messages right :unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
This is exactly when I discovered her, I was 3 months pregnant with my 1st and a friend told me to follow Mrs Meldrum. I looked her up on fb and the picture at the top of her feed was her greetin' face over morning sickness. I had horrendous morning sickness that lasted till around 36 weeks, she made out hers was so bad but she carried on as normal and by her 'what I eat in a day' had no issues with sickness!!

She seemed annoying from day 1 so never been a sheep (thankfully😇), only followed her for the laughs really and I wanted to know if Poppy was ok.

The first image of MrsM I was kindly greeted with 🤣🤣 but she doesn't read her messages right :unsure:
I told my friend about Mrs M when she was pregnant with her first and due the same time as Mrs M...
I feel so guilty for ever sending someone in the direction of Mrs M now! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Eurgh, never seen that post of her before. It really pisses me off when people post pictures of themselves crying.
What an attention seeking twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When she defends the use of ADs by saying it’s how I make the money to keep bringing you this wonderful content.... that pisses me off!
She doesn’t declare the ads otherwise her engagement would be too low. So she sneaks these ads in unlike other you tubers. That in turn makes her get more ads instead of these other youtubers who would declare. She’s not doing the content her subs want that’s why she got rid of the meldrums channel. It’s all about the ads and how to sneak them in to make as much money as possible.

I always thought she paid for all the Neilson holidays! I remember the TUI one that she constantly moaned about, I bet that’s the only holiday she paid for!
The TUI holiday was definitely a freebie. They took it last minute because it was a last minute paid promotion she snaffled and they wanted/needed the money. Not only was it free they were actually paid to go and they STILL moaned.
They don’t do anything or go anywhere unless it’s free or preferably offers financial gain. If it looks like they have paid it usually means they have lied and not declared it...it all comes out in the end as the complex web of lies they weave even they forget and trip themselves over later on. Too stupid to keep on top of what deceitful comment and posts they have made...over complicating life to present a lifestyle they don’t have, always want to appear wealthier than they have been or are...

I told my friend about Mrs M when she was pregnant with her first and due the same time as Mrs M...
Bring her over here instead, we’ll take care of her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Exactly the same. I have been in hospital for months during my pregnancies and couldn’t keep a single thing down my entire pregnancy they even started me at 36 weeks as my body was starting to shut down. I’ve had to spend a FORTUNE on my teeth because of two HG pregnancies. She had bad morning sickness. She didn’t have it anywhere near as bad as so many people. (I know when it’s hsppening to us it’s all relative)

Don't worry we forgive you ;) It was worth it for the laughs...

Only thing that got me down as a first time mum was when Poppy self soothed herself to sleep every night/slept through the night at such a early age and Reb was gloating about it all the time on every insta story/grid post etc...well that came back to bite her in the bum now didn't it :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly the same. I have been in hospital for months during my pregnancies and couldn’t keep a single thing down my entire pregnancy they even started me at 36 weeks as my body was starting to shut down. I’ve had to spend a FORTUNE on my teeth because of two HG pregnancies. She had bad morning sickness. She didn’t have it anywhere near as bad as so many people. (I know when it’s hsppening to us it’s all relative)
I’m just getting over this now been in my bed for 10 weeks lots medication and 3 hospital stays It’s dreadful she was sitting up in her bed dressed crying poor me as usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Who’s our local who normally sees them on the school run? They’ll be able to tell us whether they are missing in action or not and then we’ll know if they’ve gone away. Although I thought the holiday was June??
The holiday is at the end of this week 🤫

Reactions: 14
Was the TUI definitely free? I remember Lee saying he got bargain flights from Aberdeen for under £200 each and I thought that was amazing . I love local and never fly from Aberdeen as the flights are at least £100 more than Glasgow or Edinburgh ! So sneaky the pair of them !

Reactions: 7
The holiday is at the end of this week 🤫
Just being nosey as its not relevant but are the kids all preschooler age or being taken out of school? As I say, just nosey. They are maybe not at the same school anyway. 🤷‍♀️

Was the TUI definitely free? I remember Lee saying he got bargain flights from Aberdeen for under £200 each and I thought that was amazing . I love local and never fly from Aberdeen as the flights are at least £100 more than Glasgow or Edinburgh ! So sneaky the pair of them !
I remember and they certainly never let on it was gifted if it that's the case!! 😡 They also did a tit job of promoting it as well!! Wasn't that the trip they said the girls had thought it their best holiday? (because with their parents, not in clubs) or was that another? There's been so many I forget!

Reactions: 3
Just being nosey as its not relevant but are the kids all preschooler age or being taken out of school? As I say, just nosey. They are maybe not at the same school anyway. 🤷‍♀️

I remember and they certainly never let on it was gifted if it that's the case!! 😡 They also did a tit job of promoting it as well!! Wasn't that the trip they said the girls had thought it their best holiday? (because with their parents, not in clubs) or was that another? There's been so many I forget!
They are Scottish they don’t get fined for taking kids out of school

The TUI holiday to Gran Canaria was a paid partnership (i.e. not just a freebie but got paid to promote). I think this was the one the girls said they enjoyed the most as they spent a lot of family time and actually went on a few ‘adventures’ outwith the resort! I think there was a kids club but only for 2/3 hours a day (not like Neilson 9am-5pm or bedtime club till 10pm!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:)*

The holiday they paid for was when they went to Tenerife in February (I’m guessing those were the bargain flights from Aberdeen) and it rained the whole time. 😂

Reactions: 7
A variety of ages from school age to preschoolers and some infants as well. But yes, Scottish schools don't fine (although attendance is recorded)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.