Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the TUI definitely free? I remember Lee saying he got bargain flights from Aberdeen for under £200 each and I thought that was amazing . I love local and never fly from Aberdeen as the flights are at least £100 more than Glasgow or Edinburgh ! So sneaky the pair of them !
When was this holiday - am I getting it mixed up with the Gran Canaria holiday they did with Thomas cook ???

When is the Daddy and Me book due to be released? I can't see it on Amazon.

Found it. 23rd May so she will have to come back in the next week or so to promote it. Surely that would have been part of the deal.
Well I'm not so sure. I think she probably just gets paid for the book and that's it.The promotion she did for Mummy and Me was laughable.She was actually calling herself an 'author ' after that rubbish was published.
She can barely spell never mind write a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I'm not so sure. I think she probably just gets paid for the book and that's it.The promotion she did for Mummy and Me was laughable.She was actually calling herself an 'author ' after that rubbish was published.
Will be interesting to see what kind of promotion she does for it, will it just be a carbon copy of what she did for the first book?! With Lee in some staged photos with the girls sitting at the kitchen table doing some activities (the exact same activities that are in the other book because let’s face it, it’s the same thing with a different cover!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly the same. I have been in hospital for months during my pregnancies and couldn’t keep a single thing down my entire pregnancy they even started me at 36 weeks as my body was starting to shut down. I’ve had to spend a FORTUNE on my teeth because of two HG pregnancies. She had bad morning sickness. She didn’t have it anywhere near as bad as so many people. (I know when it’s hsppening to us it’s all relative)
Hyperemisis, it’s horrific, had a friend who suffered it and said she felt like the exorcist the duration and once baby was born was two stone lighter than she was before she fell pregnant! So it’s so wrong to compare a bit of morning sickness to a medical condition that can lead to so many deficiency’s and bad health for the Mum!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hyperemisis, it’s horrific, had a friend who suffered it and said she felt like the exorcist the duration and once baby was born was two stone lighter than she was before she fell pregnant! So it’s so wrong to compare a bit of morning sickness to a medical condition that can lead to so many deficiency’s and bad health for the Mum!
This!
Hyperemesis 4 times was horrific.
Twins was the worst! 4 different anti sicknesses daily and most spent in hospital.
My what I eat in a day video if I did one would've been sips of lucazade and nothing else but an IV in my arm!

Can't even compare the two!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
No I know that I'm local. I'm just wondered if they were all school age. Despite no fines, if there were a few at same school, it would be disruptive.
Thanks @Mummyof2 😊
[/QUOTE
I have heard that schools in Aberdeenshire fine parents, but with mine I wrote a letter explaining that it was for a wedding abroad and they were fine, authorised absence 🤷‍♀️
Maybe it’s acceptable if you don’t take the puss with the school, and make a habit of it

Reactions: 3
She couldn't write a shopping list, never mind a book 😅📝

• Haha
When was this holiday - am I getting it mixed up with the Gran Canaria holiday they did with Thomas cook ???
I have confused myself now too.
Was the gran Canaria holiday in Sept Tui or Thomas cook?
Just checked I'm feeling really stupid.
Tui and Thomas cook are still different companies? Yes they merged in Feb.

I had no issue with Gran Canaria
It was clearly labelled as AD and made clear it was gifted and the girls said it was their best holiday because they spent time together.
Now maybe I'm getting years and Majorca/Tenerife mixed up.
I know they had 1 paid for holiday with bad weather at start if 2018 had no idea if was gifted or an AD.
However dident some few threads back post a tweet from Tui with someone complaining that she wasn't a blogger they wish to associate with.
They are so sneaky and dishonest.
So most likely tenerife/ Neilson Italy Neilson Greece/ Gran Canaria/ Disneyland Paris and Gleneagles all gifted.
We also thought the 2 short stay cottage breaks when they went to weddings also kindly gifted.
So they paid for none of their 8 holidays in 2018.
Thomas Cook quote together as a family!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have confused myself now too.
Was the gran Canaria holiday in Sept tui or Thomas cook?
Just checked I'm feeling really stupid.
Tui and Thomas cook are still different companies?

I had no issue with gran Canaria
It was clearly labelled as AD and made clear it was gifted and the girls said it was their best holiday.
Now maybe I'm getting years and majorca/Tenerife mixed up.
I know they had 1 paid for holiday with bad weather at start if 2018 had no idea if was gifted or an AD.
However dident some few threads back post a tweet from tui with someone complaining that she wasn't a blogger they wish to associate with.
They are so sneaky and dishonest.
So most likely tenerife/ Neilson Italy neilson greece/ gran Canaria/ Disneyland paris and Gleneagles all gifted.
We also thírght the 2 short stay cottage breaks when they went to weddings also kindly gifted.
So they paid for none if their 8 holidays in 2018.

8 holidays in 2018!!!!! No wonder she is so bloody sneaky and deceptive about her holidays.How the hell can she be relatable to normal people by doing that.This is where her greed let's her down.I find her money grabbing materialistic attitude totally repulsive.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
8 holidays in 2018!!!!! No wonder she is so bloody sneaky and deceptive about her holidays.How the hell can she be relatable to normal people by doing that.This is where her greed let's her down.I find her money grabbing materialistic attitude totally repulsive.
But they are adventurers they love to travel.
It's So so important to them as family.
Someone posted a while back got impression they were local school parent or staff member they said s missed 7 weeks of school.
That's a whole term.
I know the Scottish don't fine.
I know the term times are different.
But they nearly always go in term time.

I'm shocked at the school as reb says they ok with it.
In England the low attendance would have triggered a meeting with the head teacher and quite possibly the educational welfare officers from the local council.
They have a duty of care to safeguard and protect kids in their care.

S is primary age and f starts primary this year.
F has been in school nursery class which is not compulsory.
P is in no childcare provision yet unless she's on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But they are adventurers they love to travel.
It's So so important to them as family.
Someone posted a while back got impression they were local school parent or staff member they said s missed 7 weeks of school.
That's a whole term.
I know the Scottish don't fine.
I know the term times are different.
But they nearly always go in term time.

I'm shocked at the school as reb says they ok with it.
In England the low attendance would have triggered a meeting with the head teacher and quite possibly the educational welfare officers from the local council.
They have a duty of care to safeguard and protect kids in their care.

S is primary age and f starts primary this year.
F has been in school nursery class which is not compulsory.
P is in no childcare provision yet unless she's on holiday.
Well let's hope all these free holidays dry up now because of the way she has behaved.it will be caravan or camping for them if they are paying with their own money.
Something that has really really annoyed me is the fact she's gone on 8 free holidays yet turned up at the food bank with absolutely nothing to donate and at Xmas time.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well let's hope all these free holidays dry up now because of the way she has behaved.it will be caravan or camping for them if they are paying with their own money.
Something that has really really annoyed me is the fact she's gone on 8 free holidays yet turned up at the food bank with absolutely nothing to donate and at Xmas time.
No normal person can afford
8 holidays ,Upgrade to massive mansion
All the new clothes every time they went away. And all in 1 year!

Yes food bank was a really big low also tagging onto costa/Xmas shopping no compassion or empathy and foodbanks never mentioned since.
She may as well have said I'm going because ellas kitchen paying me.
Turning up empty handed after she had been to shops.
Then when she gets home she talks about it people you would not expect it really upset me.

Her sister loves travel too but she's has jobs in travel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not specifically meldrum related but you know when floggers do the whole “so (so) many of you have messaged me about <insert bullshit here>..” and you’re like “yeah sure thing Susan, have they buggery”. Anyway, noticed The Frugality taking it to extremes. Do you think people have actually been messaging her with THIS very specific question which just so happens to give her the excuse to brag about how eco-conscious they are? It doesn’t anger me or anything, I just find it hilarious and cringe when any of them use that line now!

• Haha
Sorry if it's been posted on here, but 33:00 Luisa Zissman talking about fake mental health. She's talking about mrs hinch but exactly the same applies to mrs Meldrum and her anxiety

loose lips Spend 3 hours fiddling with your bits? on potcast providers
or
https://play.acast.com/s/looselips/spend3hoursfiddlingwithyourbits-
I completely agree with Luisa on this and it definitely applies to Mrs Meldrum. So is Luisa a jealous troll? Is she a bully for naming someone who is being shady as f*ck? I don’t think so.

Feeling anxious because you shared a video on YouTube with a racist comment in it, then failing to take it down and not being sorry about it is NOT anxiety. It’s just feeling bad for being a head and getting called out on it. Apologize sincerely, learn from it and move the f*ck on! Saying you have anxiety every time you get called out for lying or being racist is offensive to people suffering from any mental health problems.

Hiding away is so cowardly. She has made this whole mess all about her. Not about the people she has hurt and offended. She lied about a free trip to Disneyland and shared a racist comment and somehow she’s the victim?

Someone get the woman a #kindlygifted violin to play.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Bet they wish they hadn’t flogged the paid partnership ⛺ now!! 😂

She takes, she does NOT give.... there is nothing charitable about her!

Reactions: 13
This is exactly when I discovered her, I was 3 months pregnant with my 1st and a friend told me to follow Mrs Meldrum. I looked her up on fb and the picture at the top of her feed was her greetin' face over morning sickness. I had horrendous morning sickness that lasted till around 36 weeks, she made out hers was so bad but she carried on as normal and by her 'what I eat in a day' had no issues with sickness!!

She seemed annoying from day 1 so never been a sheep (thankfully😇), only followed her for the laughs really and I wanted to know if Poppy was ok.

The first image of MrsM I was kindly greeted with 🤣🤣 but she doesn't read her messages right :unsure:

I remember this well!!
She got quite a few comments from people who really did have awful sickness all through their pregnancies. Some were furious.

Reactions: 9
Bet they wish they hadn’t flogged the paid partnership ⛺ now!! 😂

She takes, she does NOT give.... there is nothing charitable about her!
She did turn out for Sue Ryder though🏃🏻‍♀️but she could easily have raised so much more by donating something herself and promoting the run more, visiting Dee View court, having a competition etc etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.