Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd never heard of that particular foodbank or the need for foodbanks in general? And since learning about it have you donated/volunteered at it?

Because if not (without any criticism of you personally) I fail to see how the foodbank has benefitted.

Some examples of charity awareness and their far reaching campaigns

So, handsup for a vlog at 6pm tonight? 🤔

'why my face looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp'

and if anyone is missing the weather updates from belter boy, it's so so sunny in Banchory today....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her selfishness makes me fume. I volunteer to cook for the homeless one evening a week and can provide up to 75 meals on a night. Lately leading up to local elections, all the councillors came crawling out of the woodwork for the photo ops dishing up the food on the street. Now nothing. Very edgyesque behaviour.
Also, why didn’t lee pull her up on it? Always thought he had his feet on the ground but clearly being that cocunts ball and chain has rubbed off.
I always thought Lee was a much nicer person than she is (not hard I know). The way she speaks to him sometimes is awful too, but he’s now just her puppet and well and truly under the thumb so I don’t think he’d dare pick her up on anything tbh

Reactions: 9
I always thought Lee was a much nicer person than she is (not hard I know). The way she speaks to him sometimes is awful too, but he’s now just her puppet and well and truly under the thumb so I don’t think he’d dare pick her up on anything tbh
I think he lost his bollocks during surgery and as soon as he moved into daddy cannon's house....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2days after moving house her and Lee took older 2 girls to Disney land Paris for the weekend.
It Was just before safayas birthday and she implied it was birthday surprise.
When asked if it was gifted they said no it's not an AD the only thing they got gifted was vip passes.
People got suss as they had so many pics hardly any crowds with characters.
Lee tried to say it was really easy to meet characters.
But so many had been to Disney land and called them out on it

When she came back she made a tit apology she made a boob it was a complicated arrangement the trip was gifted by Tesco via their pr company
She said because she was fire moved house.
Loads complaints to ASA over that.

She later did 2nd apology saying she dident declare as she dident want to make her fans feel bad as she had so many Holliday last year.q

How did I miss this. What an idiot to think people wouldn’t find out.

Reactions: 5
Sadly, because in her 'apology' she stated that she removed the video, people who don't know think she did it immediately. They don't realise it was FIVE DAYS LATER and only then because of the backlash over her Follow Friday and her No Fucks Given T shirt otherwise it would still be there now. She didn't want to remove it because she didn't want to lose the money from the views so she dubbed over it with music. Wish people would do a bit of research on this woman before commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Same for me
Me too. Was starting to get pissed at amount of ADs and her increasing self righteous behaviour watch the one about trolls and thought I’d have a look myself. Then it all became clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her selfishness makes me fume. I volunteer to cook for the homeless one evening a week and can provide up to 75 meals on a night. Lately leading up to local elections, all the councillors came crawling out of the woodwork for the photo ops dishing up the food on the street. Now nothing. Very edgyesque behaviour.
Also, why didn’t lee pull her up on it? Always thought he had his feet on the ground but clearly being that cocunts ball and chain has rubbed off.
Lee could have brought food too, they both went. They just didn’t even think of it because they only think about themselves and what they are getting out of it. He’s thicker than she is.

Spelling and grammar appear to be a ball ache too. Oh how you can judge a persons intellect on a few lines of badly written English....
No harassment here. Just stating opinion and facts.
To be fair, someone touched on it yesterday. I think there's more chance of harassment and trolling from some of these fanatical sheep than anything else when the tit continues to hit the fan.

Reactions: 11
Have been reading this thread since 2 weeks ago when Mrs M left and I really just had to make this account to share my thoughts.
1. I did enjoy reading more about the DLP trip as it confused me at first and I wasn't clear with what happened until i read on here, so I'm glad I've finally got to read what really went down. Same with other ADs she has posted.
2. However, I don't agree with all of the hate regarding the St Andrew's video. Correct me if I'm wrong but Mrs M wasn't the one who said the racist remark nor did she laugh at it or reply to it, as she did not hear it! I watched the video twice and didn't hear it so it's understandable if she missed it. The important thing was is that when she was called out for it she removed it and apologised. People on here are going on as if she hasn't apologised. Her apology seems genuine to me, she admitted she should be more careful as it's her responsibility for what goes on her channel and she made it clear she'd never say anything like that. People on here are way too quick to call her racist with is total character defamation as she has never made any racist remarks.
Cue everyone accusing me of being Rebecca or Lee since you all only think your opinion is correct.
No one has said she made the KKK comment herself, but it’s the consistent lack of effort, lack of transparency, lying and her apology was bullshit - it was all about herself. If I posted something online and discovered there was a racist joke in the background I would pull it down immediately. She didn’t take it down for days, because she was putting money first.

It’s not the only time that they have made crappy, possibly racist comments. Aside from posting a KKK joke on their channel,
1. There was a Gandhi “joke” on Twitter.
2. Fat shaming joke on Twitter.
3. Constantly referring to the children having a meltdown as “having a Paddy”, even after it was brought to her attention.
4. Posting a clip of her imitating a “Jamaican accent” in labour.
5. Posting a clip of Lee imitating an accent in a vlog, I think it was an Indian accent but I can’t remember so someone correct me if I’m wrong.

They are so ignorant they think that this type of behaviour is totally normal and acceptable. They need to be called out on it and it’s tough tit if it upsets them!

Feel free to add any other crappy behaviour I’ve forgotten!

Reactions: 23
whilst no comments are being deleted on that last insta post, this is the chance to go over and inform all the sheep about her shadiness as they have been so protected in the past and not had a chance to get up to speed with all the Meldrums shenanigans

No one has said she made the KKK comment herself, but it’s the consistent lack of effort, lack of transparency, lying and her apology was bullshit - it was all about herself. If I posted something online and discovered there was a racist joke in the background I would pull it down immediately. She didn’t take it down for days, because she was putting money first.

It’s not the only time that they have made crappy, possibly racist comments. Aside from posting a KKK joke on their channel,
1. There was a Gandhi “joke” on Twitter.
2. Fat shaming joke on Twitter.
3. Constantly referring to the children having a meltdown as “having a Paddy”, even after it was brought to her attention.
4. Posting a clip of her imitating a “Jamaican accent” in labour.
5. Posting a clip of Lee imitating an accent in a vlog, I think it was an Indian accent but I can’t remember so someone correct me if I’m wrong.

They are so ignorant they think that this type of behaviour is totally normal and acceptable. They need to be called out on it and it’s tough tit if it upsets them!

Feel free to add any other crappy behaviour I’ve forgotten!

the fact she laughed along with the KKK joke and did not even attempt to pull up her friend on his behaviour!!!

Reactions: 7
No harassment here. Just stating opinion and facts.
To be fair, someone touched on it yesterday. I think there's more chance of harassment and trolling from some of these fanatical sheep than anything else when the tit continues to hit the fan.
What do you mean by fanatical, we can't survive without her🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.