Mrs Meldrum #4 Boobs & Ad's Galore, The Busy Life Of A Scotty Spon Bore (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really odd that there’s only been a few comments on her instagram that say nasty things?and the accounts of those same people are questionable! But it all be investigated, because if it’s them, what a bunch of low life’s. I’m not surprised that reb mum took her like away, they obviously come on here and read all the comments! Well if you reading this then let me tell you, I will get in touch with companies and show them the comments people have been leaving on your intagram and that you have liked them dispite saying you don’t support that kind of behaviour do you? Well you have been transparent as always!
It’s pot kettle black really. Mrs M doesn’t condone any bad behaviour towards her, but she likes it when someone wishes we’d have a disease and uses the laughing emoji too. It’s all wrong and yes it should be highlighted without a doubt. What sort of grown mature woman would like people to have herpes. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone and it’s something the world health are trying to discourage is sexual disease spreading and to promote better health. I sincerely hope the pharmaceutical company she worked on with bassetts read that. Big companies producing drugs to help those with herpes etc and you’ve got one of their paid promotors liking (Mrs M got paid to promote vitamins) the comment I hope they all get herpes. ?‍♀??‍♀

Reactions: 7
It’s pot kettle black really. Mrs M doesn’t condone any bad behaviour towards her, but she likes it when someone wishes we’d have a disease and uses the laughing emoji too. It’s all wrong and yes it should be highlighted without a doubt. What sort of grown mature woman would like people to have herpes. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone and it’s something the world health are trying to discourage is sexual disease spreading and to promote better health. I sincerely hope the pharmaceutical company she worked on with bassetts read that. Big companies producing drugs to help those with herpes etc and you’ve got one of their paid promotors liking (Mrs M got paid to promote vitamins) the comment I hope they all get herpes. ?‍♀??‍♀
Well let’s email all those companies and let them know☺

Reactions: 4
I get why her mum liked it. This is her daughter. It's going to rip your heart in two seeing any negativity directed at her child. Of course! And she's an innocent bystander in it all.

But I still think she will see the bigger picture too and encourage them to smooth it all out. To keep a business that supports the children going. Taking away her like was the right move, although I'm sure she loves comments that defend her daughter. I would. Very hard to deal with it all when your daughter IS the business. Hard to draw the line.

Brand workers are going to be all over all of this. They need to very quickly come up with a very robust stance on how they deal with negative comments. Either a blanket policy that they all get deleted, no matter who it's directed at, or they all stay as long as it's not obvious abusive trolling.
There are some smaller YouTubers I watch, with a fifth of the meldrums audience who get good brand deals. These vloggers are squeaky clean, great engagement and very little negativity across forums. That tells me that this aspect of it is important to brands too so they must, must do a major clean up operation :(

I get why her mum liked it. This is her daughter. It's going to rip your heart in two seeing any negativity directed at her child. Of course! And she's an innocent bystander in it all.

But I still think she will see the bigger picture too and encourage them to smooth it all out. To keep a business that supports the children going. Taking away her like was the right move, although I'm sure she loves comments that defend her daughter. I would. Very hard to deal with it all when your daughter IS the business. Hard to draw the line.

Brand workers are going to be all over all of this. They need to very quickly come up with a very robust stance on how they deal with negative comments. Either a blanket policy that they all get deleted, no matter who it's directed at, or they all stay as long as it's not obvious abusive trolling.
There are some smaller YouTubers I watch, with a fifth if the audience who get good brand deals. These vloggers are squeaky clean, great engagement and very little negativity across forums. That tells me that this aspect of it is important to brands too so they must, must do a major clean up operation :(
I beg to differ, there’s not a fine line when it’s your daughter, there’s a fine line when she’s the cause of all of this, it just goes to show her upbringing! It just goes to show that she has no morals, as a mother she should’ve have taught her better, but it’s been obvious since the beginning that she gets whatever she wants, and that as led her to be where she is today! I don’t know about you but I teach my children what’s appropriate and what’s not, that’s the way they been brought up. Their behaviour is both unacceptable, they the same.

Reactions: 5
I beg to differ, there’s not a fine line when it’s your daughter, there’s a fine line when she’s the cause of all of this, it just goes to show her upbringing! It just goes to show that she has no morals, as a mother she should’ve have taught her better, but it’s been obvious since the beginning that she gets whatever she wants, and that as led her to be where she is today! I don’t know about you but I teach my children what’s appropriate and what’s not, that’s the way they been brought up. Their behaviour is both unacceptable, they the same.
I also will love my children through their mistakes. But yes. If this were my child I'd be really pushing for some honesty because I'd see that as a very simple, helpful starting point to rebuilding things.

MrsM's engagement rate (likes anyway) is really high compared to other influencers, so you can see why brands like to work with her.

It is fascinating looking through the people who like her posts. Lots of young women who I guess aspire to have her lifestyle, quite a lot of them present their photos in a similar blogger style - very stylised with quirky captions.

Reactions: 3
I also will love my children through their mistakes. But yes. If this were my child I'd be really pushing for some honesty because I'd see that as a very simple, helpful starting point to rebuilding things.
Of course, will love our children above it all, above life itself, until our last breath. But enough is enough I agree, there’s no going back, this should’ve been sorted straight away, they should’ve sat down and addressed all the issues but no, they made it worst! Why not be upfront and honest??? Why?????‍♀??‍♀

MrsM's engagement rate (likes anyway) is really high compared to other influencers, so you can see why brands like to work with her.

It is fascinating looking through the people who like her posts. Lots of young women who I guess aspire to have her lifestyle, quite a lot of them present their photos in a similar blogger style - very stylised with quirky captions.

Is her engagement rate high as shes asking fora response or a question.

Its not just cute photo and comment

Its what you up to today
What do you reccomend

All this encourages higher engagemebt than a like or an emoji it then makes her more prominant on insta platform due to way algorithms work.

Reactions: 2

I’m curious how the brands are going to look at all this, her lack of honesty and transparency, Matalan pijama advert is no longer there, brands normally disassociate themselves from all of this, because if people don’t agree with her they tend to boycott the make in question. Let’s see what happens?

I've just noticed that since the fandfclothing pyjama post Rebecca's Instagram posts have gone from being liked approximately 2-3,000 to approximately 5-6,000, with exceptions along the way. Any thoughts? Increased interest from this thread? Her own talk of apologies and criticism driving empathy from her followers?

I've just noticed that since the fandfclothing pyjama post Rebecca's Instagram posts have gone from being liked approximately 2-3,000 to approximately 5-6,000, with exceptions along the way. Any thoughts? Increased interest from this thread? Her own talk of apologies and criticism driving empathy from her followers?
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was all done consciously to that objective, why now all the likes? Maybe to think brands will turn a blind eye to everything else if she still that popular.

Of course, will love our children above it all, above life itself, until our last breath. But enough is enough I agree, there’s no going back, this should’ve been sorted straight away, they should’ve sat down and addressed all the issues but no, they made it worst! Why not be upfront and honest??? Why?????‍♀??‍♀
This is what I just don't get!! Someone higher up may be giving them terrible PR guidance or they were worried about a can of worms being opened?

Ok done my homework here guys

I can google how to gain subscribers on yt
I can read aboit increasing and fake followers on insta

What i can't seem to find is the relation if subcribers to followers

As a busy mum i dont always have much time to watch vlogs on you tube where as a teenager might. Well mine loves you tube.
Where as i have tomr to scroll down insta so to target me insta is the platform.

I started following few vlog few years ago then you tube suggested similar and saw lots.

Same on insta i follow inr and it suggests others.

Due to algorithms same ones kept coming up on my feed.

Should there be a ratio of subcribers to followers.

Why does emily norris have 334 yt subscribers but only 65.5k insta followers.

Lucy jessica carter 131k subcribers 69k followers

Mrs meldrum just over 100k subscribers but 79k followers

Katie ellision 30k subscribers 61.2 k followers

Kate murnane 331k subcribers 119 k followers

Louise Pentland 2.4 mil subscribers
2.5 mil followers

Brummy 54k subscribers 69.3 k followers
This mama life 30k subscribers 35.k followers loads of ads

Mama reid 50k subscribers
46.6k followers

Sorry kerry whlepdale only 17k subscribers and 7k followers even chicken supreme man himself has 25k followers but his insta is hilarious.

Reactions: 1

There are some smaller YouTubers I watch, with a fifth of the meldrums audience who get good brand deals. These vloggers are squeaky clean, great engagement and very little negativity across forums. That tells me that this aspect of it is important to brands too so they must, must do a major clean up operation :(
Yes any parent would stand up for kids but they have to grow and learn themselves without being propped up. Gee if we were to run to parentals every time something in business was wrong we’d be told, where’s your back bone. You put head down and plough through.

There’s no vlog on her YouTube about Disneyland? Did they not film there??

I would assume its a mix. I thought it also could be bought likes/comments. But brands can easly detect that.

Well let’s email all those companies and let them know☺
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was all done consciously to that objective, why now all the likes? Maybe to think brands will turn a blind eye to everything else if she still that popular.
But does a brand want to support someone for likes and wrong reasons rather than the being honest. What about ruining their reputation along the way?

This is what I just don't get!! Someone higher up may be giving them terrible PR guidance or they were worried about a can of worms being opened?
Maybe they had more to lose them to gain by doing so??‍♀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.