Mrs Meldrum #4 Boobs & Ad's Galore, The Busy Life Of A Scotty Spon Bore (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MrM also gets high likes on his photos. The picture of him doing homework 3 days ago has over 2000 likes (but only 9 comments). There are bloggers with over 100K followers that don't get 2k likes on their photos. It is impressive.

Reactions: 4
Ok done my homework here guys

I can google how to gain subscribers on yt
I can read aboit increasing and fake followers on insta

What i can't seem to find is the relation if subcribers to followers

As a busy mum i dont always have much time to watch vlogs on you tube where as a teenager might. Well mine loves you tube.
Where as i have tomr to scroll down insta so to target me insta is the platform.

I started following few vlog few years ago then you tube suggested similar and saw lots.

Same on insta i follow inr and it suggests others.

Due to algorithms same ones kept coming up on my feed.

Should there be a ratio of subcribers to followers.

Why does emily norris have 334 yt subscribers but only 65.5k insta followers.

Lucy jessica carter 131k subcribers 69k followers

Mrs meldrum just over 100k subscribers but 79k followers

Katie ellision 30k subscribers 61.2 k followers

Kate murnane 331k subcribers 119 k followers

Louise Pentland 2.4 mil subscribers
2.5 mil followers

Brummy 54k subscribers 69.3 k followers
This mama life 30k subscribers 35.k followers loads of ads

Mama reid 50k subscribers
46.6k followers

Sorry kerry whlepdale only 17k subscribers and 7k followers even chicken supreme man himself has 25k followers but his insta is hilarious.
Is there some obvious correlation here that I am missing?

Yes I know that’s why I said that the Matalan post wasn’t there anymore, brands normally disassociate themselves from all of this because if people disagree they tend to take it on the brand and boycott it?

Yes any parent would stand up for kids but they have to grow and learn themselves without being propped up. Gee if we were to run to parentals every time something in business was wrong we’d be told, where’s your back bone. You put head down and plough through.
Oh I would for sure handled it diffrently. I would advice another behavior and how to solve to protect her and her family.
My reactions is aimed for the company Meldrums tho not persons.

Reactions: 3
New thread... “the one where we all have herpies” perhaps ?
Well I’m sure I’d want that thread sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline, as if we all have herpes just think of the money they’d pull in making us all better and making sure we promote better sexual health in future ?

Reactions: 2
Is there some obvious correlation here that I am missing?
Thats really my question should they match up or be close.

I appreciate they 2 different platforms.

https://www.plannthat.com/losing-followers-instagram-2016/

On 1 hand reb has deleted and blocked limiting engagement.

On other hand maybe shes been liking and leaving comments on other influencers insta and they return the favour.
Shes also been replying to peoples comments a lot more last few months.

For ever person who unfollow does she have like 5 more to replace.

Seems weird so many more likes when shes behaved so badly
I understand engagement increases life events holidays ect.

Im intrigued how she has a bigger insta following than emily.

Oh I would for sure handled it diffrently. I would advice another behavior and how to solve to protect her and her family.
My reactions is aimed for the company Meldrums tho not persons.
But the person is the company, so it reflects, it’s aimed to the fact that there has been no honesty nor transparency throughout☺

Reactions: 1
But it’s too late. There’s proof of it already out there!
Well for now silence is golden maybe they been advised to lie low on the gram.

Im sure a disney or self care vlog will appear later.

More ads will appear next week.

Can't wait to see the next tesco ad they have in store.

Ok i spoke too soon.
A lovely personalised tutu by mini bloom on insta.

How do you get a 7 year old to wear a tutu.

Its such middle class cliche
Balance bike or scooter
Tutu
Loose hair
Joules wellies.

Its screams we so wealthy we dont care.

We just like to mooch in our hunters and Barbour jackets on our huge amount of land.

Reactions: 2
Please don't worry about latest ad gift
Its genuine affection for brand that shes worked with in the past.

Maybe she kept them going with buying tutus.

Or maybe they gifted her lots

She has just done a gifted story and is using exclamation marks to make it obvious it’s a gift! She is being very childish

Reactions: 4
All this talk is really making me think about my work/personal life/balance a lot more...

I am grateful that I can go to work and come home, generally leaving work at work.
I am grateful that I receive a salary that is not dependent on the fickle nature of social media trends, likes, shares, comments & subscribers.
I am grateful that when I make mistakes at work I know that there are no forum postings dedicated to the discussion of the minutiae.
I am grateful that my personal life is not in anyway blurred with my work life.
I am grateful that I have a private life and on very limited social media, so googling my name reveals very little about me and my family.
I am grateful that I don't have to manage social media platforms 24/7 with no days off.
I am grateful that I can turn off my phone or leave it at home and enjoy quality time with my family and friends.
I am grateful that my self worth is not dictated by how many likes, shares and nice comments I receive online.

I struggle to deal with criticism, even constructive, at the best of times, so the thought of having to deal with that on a magnified level strikes the fear into me.
I am well aware that people like Rebecca have chosen what they do and with it there are pro's and con's. There are pro's and con's in my life too. I for one know that I would not trade places for all the tea in China ;)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.