Mrs Meldrum #4 Boobs & Ad's Galore, The Busy Life Of A Scotty Spon Bore (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MrM also gets high likes on his photos. The picture of him doing homework 3 days ago has over 2000 likes (but only 9 comments). There are bloggers with over 100K followers that don't get 2k likes on their photos. It is impressive.
Impressive or bought?

Reactions: 1
All this talk is really making me think about my work/personal life/balance a lot more...

I am grateful that I can go to work and come home, generally leaving work at work.
I am grateful that I receive a salary that is not dependent on the fickle nature of social media trends, likes, shares, comments & subscribers.
I am grateful that when I make mistakes at work I know that there are no forum postings dedicated to the discussion of the minutiae.
I am grateful that my personal life is not in anyway blurred with my work life.
I am grateful that I have a private life and on very limited social media, so googling my name reveals very little about me and my family.
I am grateful that I don't have to manage social media platforms 24/7 with no days off.
I am grateful that I can turn off my phone or leave it at home and enjoy quality time with my family and friends.
I am grateful that my self worth is not dictated by how many likes, shares and nice comments I receive online.

I struggle to deal with criticism, even constructive, at the best of times, so the thought of having to deal with that on a magnified level strikes the fear into me.
I am well aware that people like Rebecca have chosen what they do and with it there are pro's and con's. There are pro's and con's in my life too. I for one know that I would not trade places for all the tea in China ;)
So so true!!! And to think they rather have all this instead of going out to work everyday is just baffling to me!!! Be excrutinized every move, depend on others and then complain they need to step back because of their mental health. It’s pure laziness if you ask me, all this youtubers and men that follow their wife’s with a camera in hand!!! My Lord??‍♀

Reactions: 2
Mrs M needs a sponser for her hair
Ohhhhh does she now?I remember her complaining about her previous hairdresser ( when the poor woman did exactly what she asked?) and then saying it not really her fault, but she was going to try another one because she wanted to go darker??‍♀She’s the only one perfect no one else is....

Impressive or bought?
Impossible to tell I suppose, the only way to try to draw any kind of conclusion is to go through the likes and look for ones that don't look legit. There are some tools that brands can use to look into it (hype auditor eg) but none of them are foolproof. Social blade can give you can idea for unusual trends but again that isn't conclusive. MrM's followers went up from 9k to £12k over the space of 3 days in June but that could easily have come from them promoting his page and asking people to get him to 10k, or a newspaper article on them etc, rather than anything else. There should be better transparency for people as to the quality of followers/likes though. It is the same herd mentality, if you see people liking something you think there must be something good you are missing out on.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/mrlmeldrum/legacy

What IS the matter with her neck?
Last time I watched was the Lee given up work vlog..the neck has grown massively :eek:

Wish the ? would bugger off saying they work so hard, she wouldn't know a days work if it bit her on the ass! It's so insulting to the hard working couples in real jobs, not those who film themselves shopping and doing the dishes.
For me, I saw their true colours when she showed a disgusting lack of interest in Lee's fundraising for the local NICU. Given her fan base she is in a position of being able to really positively influence fundraising but I see nothing of her doing anything for others unless it's pays for them. Even her thanks to the midwives who cared for her and Poppy were only part of a Pampers association.

Reactions: 6
I think she had thyroid issues so bit mean to comment on her neck.
No she didn’t! She even said on her vlogs that she was well aware of it and got tests for thyroid and she has no problems with it, she said it after a lot of subs commenting on it because it’s quite visible and people wore worried.

Reactions: 4
Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

?!

Everyone ok if I go with this? We’re over due!!

Reactions: 5
Wish the ? would bugger off saying they work so hard, she wouldn't know a days work if it bit her on the ass! It's so insulting to the hard working couples in real jobs, not those who film themselves shopping and doing the dishes.
For me, I saw their true colours when she showed a disgusting lack of interest in Lee's fundraising for the local NICU. Given her fan base she is in a position of being able to really positively influence fundraising but I see nothing of her doing anything for others unless it's pays for them. Even her thanks to the midwives who cared for her and Poppy were only part of a Pampers association.
Agreed she mentioned reverse calender because Emily did.

She dident give a monkeys about fundraising for nicu.
That was really odd as such a personal charity.
Considering their following and wealth they raises a low 500 quid

Shes hardly ever promotes charities unless she is paid.

Reactions: 4
Agreed she mentioned reverse calender because Emily did.

She dident give a monkeys about fundraising for nicu.
That was really odd as such a personal charity.
Considering their following and wealth they raises a low 500 quid

Shes hardly ever promotes charities unless she is paid.
She jumped on the bandwagon but has done nothing to back it up and I'd bet my chicken nugget that it will never be mentioned again.
Almost 100k subscribers and all they could raise is £500? Its embarrassing for her. My 9 year old raised double that for the Little Princess Trust and that's without having the sheep she does! Shows how empty and fake her "influence" actually is.

Reactions: 8
She’s threatening everyone with the Police !!! What crime has been committed??? As far as I’m aware having an opinion or saying someone is false is not a crime in this country ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.