Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hopefully this is easy enough to read. Last line says "His passion for Rangers is only matched to his love for a certain blonde"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 16310

Hopefully this is easy enough to read. Last line says "His passion for Rangers is only matched to his love for a certain blonde"
This is gold. It's clear Lee adores her.
But I don't think their relationship is all plain sailing.
I think there in balance of power
He doesn't seem very assertive.
They Have both changed.
Maybe some underlying resentment issues that they settled too young.
I think lees happy but grabecca always wants more money, more gifts and more attention.

Reactions: 13
If brands continue to work with them I will be gobsmacked.

I will be interested to see what happens if/when they return. If Neilson/Joules/Boden work with Brand Meldrum after this racism issue I think there is a far bigger problem going on in society if people deem that acceptable behaviour.

How will the sheep continue to defend her and say that it’s people bullying her when this was all her own doing?!

Reactions: 11
I'm flipping annoyed about Neilson .
They were reported to ASA last year over the Greece holiday with chums not declared as freebie.
The ASA said despite medrums takeover of Neilson social media which sheep expected they did out of goodness of their own cold hearts.
This to me was clear editorial control and demonstrates some sort if undisclosed business relationship as when I go away with TUI they don't give me control and access to their Insta page.
The ASA said it came under remit of CMA as it was gift not an AD.
I highly suspect the Neilson Italian job was also kindly gifted.

It was in their interest to not have it marked as AD.

Now they declared ski for free there's been less engagement and low veiws.
So as far as I'm concerned they both decided to bend the rules to suit them and be shady.

Looking at their pics on social media they hardly diverse and they not affordable to most families.
Who knows if racism means they will severed what I feel is longstanding business arrangement that I reckon started before 2018 even.
They are definitely not going on their next Neilson #gifted holiday, a lot of people saying that in Banchory and it has come from a friend of a friend

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This is gold. It's clear Lee adores her.
But I don't think their relationship is all plain sailing.
I think there in balance of power
He doesn't seem very assertive.
They Have both changed.
Maybe some underlying resentment issues that they settled too young.
I think lees happy but grabecca always wants more money, more gifts and more attention.
I don't think it was Rebecca back then!! He would have been 17-18 in this, I think they met when she was 15 and he was 19, so had left school already. She was just turned 14 when this yearbook was published

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They are definitely not going on their next Neilson #gifted holiday, a lot of people saying that in Banchory and it has come from a friend of a friend
Do they know why they’re not going though - that’s the bit of juicy gossip we need!

I don't think it was Rebecca back then!! He would have been 17-18 in this, I think they met when she was 15 and he was 19, so had left school already. She was just turned 14 when this yearbook was published
He’s always liked the peroxide look!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve tried to read through the thread but it’s moving so quickly. Can someone explain what the racist thing is that’s happened? Sorry if it’s been explained 1000 times 🙄

I’ve tried to read through the thread but it’s moving so quickly. Can someone explain what the racist thing is that’s happened? Sorry if it’s been explained 1000 times 🙄
She left a bit in her birthday weekend vlog where they were in a lift in white dressing gowns and someone said we look like the KKK. She didn’t see any issue with it, just put music over when called out and it spiralled from there....compounding her bad history of racist tweets and homophobic attitudes expressed....

She went on to ‘follow Friday’ Candice Brathwaite in what appeared to be an effort to show she’s not racist and this backfired too....

Reactions: 5
Rebecca left a clip in her vlog of her friend making a “joke” about the kkk, which all her friends laughed at and she can be seen pulling a face in response to it. Viewers were upset but she didn’t want to take video down so put music over it instead. She then tagged Candice Brathwaite in a follow Friday and Candice accuses her of using her as a shield against the racist joke. Eventually she took the whole video down.

Reactions: 4
Thinking more (not sure I want to be thinking of Lee but I am :sick: ) he had a different girlfriend at points in high school (and allegedly when Rebecca peed on a stick and got two lines) who was possibly also a blonde

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thinking more (not sure I want to be thinking of Lee but I am :sick: ) he had a different girlfriend at points in high school (and allegedly when Rebecca peed on a stick and got two lines) who was possibly also a blonde
So the story goes, nothing like getting your ex back with ‘I’m pregnant’....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure it's been said on here they were on a break.

They may have acknowledged the break part when they discussed how they met and relationship story.
Lee was with someone else
When she fell pregnant
They got back together
Married just over a year later.

With the age gap in sure Lee had a few girls in high school.

• Wow
I'm pretty sure it's been said on here they were on a break.
Lee was with someone else
When she fell pregnant
They got back together
Married just over a year later.

With the age gap in sure Lee had a few girls in high school.
Presumably they weren’t on the break ‘when’ she got pregnant.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone said on here before that he had a girlfriend or at least him and Edgy were not ‘together’ ( full time)at the time she fell pregnant, wonder if Becks got the green eye seeing him with another worldie babe!

Someone said on here before that he had a girlfriend or at least him and Edgy were not ‘together’ ( full time)at the time she fell pregnant, wonder if Becks got the green eye seeing him with another worldie babe!
And ‘forgot’ to take her pill.... would you put it past her to try something like that to get her own way...I wouldn’t

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.