Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone booked MessiahKaeto for the Banchory Tour after party?

Pat's chest and sausage though ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reb's does the Tena Lady pose, but I can pose like a proper poser, oooo get me😍😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
All of you people who live in banchory and not one of you has updated us on how Barry Baltic it is or if it's snowing. Come on now it's been a week of silence on the weather there we aĺl need to know what's happening now the Patoffice has been silenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All of you people who live in banchory and not one of you has updated us on how Barry Baltic it is or if it's snowing. Come on now it's been a week of silence on the weather there we aĺl need to know what's happening now the Patoffice has been silenced.
This is true!!! It was a shocking day where I am, we had thunder, hail the lot, but NO word of the viiillllaaaageeee weather 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Ha how funny! I’ve seen Lucy and her sisters, ( actually her twin sisters are very natural and really pretty) seen the Michalaks ( plus camera equipment 🙄) knobbing around in Bath 😂 always funny when you see local places! Better catch the red eye together then! 😂

It's just amazing that the influencers walk amongst us mere mortals.
I did get a bit nervous at lavender fields as thought that be influencers dream place but just lots Japanese tourists when we went.
There's this flower place on Insta I had wanted to go to and husband said I was mad.

I'm just buzzing about this trip

But I'm doubtful we have time with hotel chef to brush up our pork cooking skills and pretend we love Scottish pork.

Does Aberdeen airport have a next?

If I decided to bring my hobbit would will the Manny look after the hobbit or is there a separate hobbit club that includes

Riding on bikes that are too small for them
Walk in the woods
Teaching hobbit how to pose
Playing inn the garden
Busy boxes/ cup cake making and lol dolls.
Bike rides
Same small play park on the village maybe even an the cream and hiding In big bushes.

On a random note apart from work trips to London and Yorkshire many years ago.
Why do the medrums never holiday anywhere our side Scotland but UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The no fucks given club. “Trolls don’t bother us do they Lee.....DO THEY LEE????🤪
Hehe! I particularly like the "my skin is so thick now" would that be from a build up of fake tan, or sun damage from all the #kindly gifted hols 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tour VIPS include :

Will the Manny
Bubblegum & Rosie
The driveway rat
The speeding DPD driver
Anyone at the Primark returns desk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m planning a special visit to the John Lewis where the gender revealing babygrow was purchased. Was it for a boy or a girl, Pat couldn’t tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think messiah kaeto has caused the delay in the return. Prior to his involvement I think they would have come back with a quick apology, so so much support from so so many of you and business as usual. But Messiah is tricky for them, he has mixed race children and has a decent following they can't just ignore him or label him a troll.

Reactions: 16
I’m not, but work in city centre and have had people speak about her in my work 😉
Same.

Incidentally, folk at work talking about westholme property lady too as she was on the telly last night, so she’ll probably be the local blogger type chat today (“a bleeping FIVE, go tit a hedgehog!”).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Snuffles, I think you are right, if he hadn’t done lives and insta posts about this it would have been a week. But every point and live I have seen he has given them a chance to debate or explain. And,standard, Meldrums have blocked him 🤷‍♀️
Nothing he has said has been offensive just the truth and they can’t handle people who differ from their opinion ie sheep

Same.

Incidentally, folk at work talking about westholme property lady too as she was on the telly last night, so she’ll probably be the local blogger type chat today (“a bleeping FIVE, go tit a hedgehog!”).
Oooh now who is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think messiah kaeto has caused the delay in the return. Prior to his involvement I think they would have come back with a quick apology, so so much support from so so many of you and business as usual. But Messiah is tricky for them, he has mixed race children and has a decent following they can't just ignore him or label him a troll.
Also, on this guy. Look at the engagement on his posts. It’s very low. I don’t genuinely believe all his followers are legit. Sorry, I know you guys love him. I just think something doesn’t add up there.

Reactions: 13
YES!!! I’m so so 😉 glad someone with a decent following got involved. Opened it up a bit more and they can’t just sweep it under the rug because I don't think he’s letting it go!
He was a follower and like us just saw through Edgy, he just can’t be labelled a troll as easily 👍🏼

Reactions: 7
Oooh now who is that?
Look for Westholme Property on Instagram. They live in Aberdeen. A bit like Mrs Hinch, most activity is on Stories not the grid. They were on Scottish home of the year last night. Didn’t score well with two of the judges.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she thought it would blow up to be this big a deal and when she flounced her sheep would come to the rescue.

But when it hit the mainstream press, she couldn’t hid behind her “no shits given tshirt” anymore.

I bet there has been far more tears shead over the brands saying they wouldn’t work with her anymore than her fakeass apology.

When she comes back - she will blame mental health reasons and working on her “book”.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.