Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like her extended absence is purely due to her narcissistic tendancies, sulking to punish the sheep for what she'll perceive as their fault rather than her mistake? It's classic emotional abuse, silent treatment to make them feel they are in the wrong!
Definitely. And just shows that she doesn’t feel accountable to anyone at all. She would have pulled her socks up and faced the music by now if she felt like she owed them something.

Reactions: 6
I’m not that local but still in the City/Shire. Although the last time I was in Banchory I did see the girls at the Banchory Beer Festival getting their faces painted. Felt a bit weird that I recognised them though.
You probably saw me and my kids then!! I'm sadly local. Even have pictures of Lee and Lady Cannon in my husband's old year books (will share later if anyone wants, Lee's most likely is telling!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's just amazing that the influencers walk amongst us mere mortals.
I did get a bit nervous at lavender fields as thought that be influencers dream place but just lots Japanese tourists when we went.
There's this flower place on Insta I had wanted to go to and husband said I was mad.

I'm just buzzing about this trip

But I'm doubtful we have time with hotel chef to brush up our pork cooking skills and pretend we love Scottish pork.

Does Aberdeen airport have a next?

If I decided to bring my hobbit would will the Manny look after the hobbit or is there a separate hobbit club that includes

Riding on bikes that are too small for them
Walk in the woods
Teaching hobbit how to pose
Playing inn the garden
Busy boxes/ cup cake making and lol dolls.
Bike rides
Same small play park on the village maybe even an the cream and hiding In big bushes.

On a random note apart from work trips to London and Yorkshire many years ago.
Why do the medrums never holiday anywhere our side Scotland but UK?
I'm actually crying.

Reactions: 3
Look for Westholme Property on Instagram. They live in Aberdeen. A bit like Mrs Hinch, most activity is on Stories not the grid. They were on Scottish home of the year last night. Didn’t score well with two of the judges.
I love Scottish home of the year! I have last nights still to watch.

Also, on this guy. Look at the engagement on his posts. It’s very low. I don’t genuinely believe all his followers are legit. Sorry, I know you guys love him. I just think something doesn’t add up there.
I feel like he's trying to get some popularity from this 💩 storm and gain some followers and attention for himself. Jumping on the band wagon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Incidentally, folk at work talking about westholme property lady too as she was on the telly last night, so she’ll probably be the local blogger type chat today (“a bleeping FIVE, go tit a hedgehog!”).
I love Nikki, she seems very down to earth and doesn't take herself too seriously. Had a chuckle at her reactions to her scores last night.

You probably saw me and my kids then!! I'm sadly local. Even have pictures of Lee and Lady Cannon in my husband's old year books (will share later if anyone wants, Lee's most likely is telling!!)
Do it!

Reactions: 7
Ha how funny! I’ve seen Lucy and her sisters, ( actually her twin sisters are very natural and really pretty) seen the Michalaks ( plus camera equipment 🙄) knobbing around in Bath 😂 always funny when you see local places! Better catch the red eye together then! 😂
I used to live very near the Saccone Joly’s. In the four years which we lived there, I never saw Anna, it was either the Dad with the kids, or someone else.

Danny Baker has been fired from his Radio 5 show for tweeting a photo of a chimpanzee in jest of the Royal Baby. Proving that even if he didn’t mean it “like that”, when you’re in a public position like that you simply cannot make careless mistakes like that and there will be consequences for your actions. Meldrums- take note.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Look for Westholme Property on Instagram. They live in Aberdeen. A bit like Mrs Hinch, most activity is on Stories not the grid. They were on Scottish home of the year last night. Didn’t score well with two of the judges.
Some tea spilled on Nikki in the 'thehomethatjomade' thread!

This is the only twitter correspondence I can see from Neilson Holidays. Surely more than one person would have raised this issue with them? anyhow it seems like it’s a standard response from them. 🤔
I messaged Neilson too and all I got was a standard “we are aware and are investigating. Neilson does not condone discrimination of any sort”. I responded to say that I didn’t think was a sufficiently clear response and they just reiterated that it was being investigated.
I’m not in Banchory but in Aberdeenshire and there’s a lot of unfavourable chat about them in my workplace too. How can they have the front to show their faces around the place?!

Reactions: 16
Danny Baker has just been sacked by the BBC over a tweet he posted yesterday that was deemed to be racist. Organisations don't want to be associated with anything or anybody that is racist so I really dont see how they can work with brands after this.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Danny Baker has just been sacked by the BBC over a tweet he posted yesterday that was deemed to be racist. Organisations don't want to be associated with anything or anybody that is racist so I really dont see how they can work with brands after this.
Danny Baker has gone way off the scale with this one. Few hundred years ago he would be beheaded for this. Actually makes Meldrum pale into insignificance. He is also a well know broadcaster on a government funded channel. Shame on him

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Serves him right outrageous.... how you could not see the wrong in that...come on? Don’t see why the mrsm business should be treated any differently. No business should have anything to do with them now or should be assumed to condone their attitudes too....

Danny Baker has gone way off the scale with this one. Few hundred years ago he would be beheaded for this. Actually makes Meldrum pale into insignificance. He is also a well know broadcaster on a government funded channel. Shame on him
I don’t think it makes them pale into insignificance. Just because they are not on the same scale of fame does not make their actions any less awful... they are just as guilty and deserve to lose their ‘job’ as much as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think there is a scale in racism or racist ‘jokes’. He absolutely should have lost his job and as Mrs M has in the past ( as well as now with the KKK joke) thought it completely ok to retweet a racist joke I hope she stays away for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I messaged Neilson too and all I got was a standard “we are aware and are investigating. Neilson does not condone discrimination of any sort”. I responded to say that I didn’t think was a sufficiently clear response and they just reiterated that it was being investigated.
I’m not in Banchory but in Aberdeenshire and there’s a lot of unfavourable chat about them in my workplace too. How can they have the front to show their faces around the place?!
I'm flipping annoyed about Neilson .
They were reported to ASA last year over the Greece holiday with chums not declared as freebie.
The ASA said despite medrums takeover of Neilson social media which sheep expected they did out of goodness of their own cold hearts.
This to me was clear editorial control and demonstrates some sort if undisclosed business relationship as when I go away with TUI they don't give me control and access to their Insta page.
The ASA said it came under remit of CMA as it was gift not an AD.
I highly suspect the Neilson Italian job was also kindly gifted.

It was in their interest to not have it marked as AD.

Now they declared ski for free there's been less engagement and low veiws.
So as far as I'm concerned they both decided to bend the rules to suit them and be shady.

Looking at their pics on social media they hardly diverse and they not affordable to most families.
Who knows if racism means they will severed what I feel is longstanding business arrangement that I reckon started before 2018 even.

Reactions: 9
I used to live very near the Saccone Joly’s. In the four years which we lived there, I never saw Anna, it was either the Dad with the kids, or someone else.
That’s because Anna never had the kids! One year then that’s it! Nanny of Johnathan! She’s as bad as Edgy, selfish to the core.

Omg!🤣🤢🤣that pic of Lee at school!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.