Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am normally a lurker but have had to post because some of these comments are making me die πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Although I am Thinking I am going to have nightmares tonight after seeing bad boy belter Pat with his cocktails and his pre pubescent chest out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m beginning to think the majority of us are banchorians πŸ€”
Nowhere near for me. It will take me several hours on the train to make the belter of a meetup. I'm hoping to be so ( so) lucky to get my train paid for and have it kindly gifted by Greater Anglia

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Down South in Bournemouth here! πŸ‘‹ Be a belter of a trip to Scotland for me but the Meldrums are so so absolutely worth it πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in Bath.......i’ll Catch the red eye upπŸ‘πŸ»
I'm very close to you.
Never seen our local influencers Lucy Jessica Carter.
I used to live in trowbridge so quite enjoy seeing what I can recognise in the back ground

Reactions: 2
There’s potential for me to bump into I’m where I feel she cheeses over like we are off to the posh city trust me it’s not posh her heads up her arse scared to say incase she finds me 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously I'll be doing a come pack with me vlog and also a what's in my train bag. The day before I go I'll probably moan constantly about the trip I have to take. I'll use my time wisely on the train, going through my thousands of emails and deleting any comments that I deem negative on the aforementioned vlogs 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We can all do an "answering your assumptions about me" vlog based on what we think we know about each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel like her extended absence is purely due to her narcissistic tendancies, sulking to punish the sheep for what she'll perceive as their fault rather than her mistake? It's classic emotional abuse, silent treatment to make them feel they are in the wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Anyone else feel like her extended absence is purely due to her narcissistic tendancies, sulking to punish the sheep for what she'll perceive as their fault rather than her mistake? It's classic emotional abuse, silent treatment to make them feel they are in the wrong!
You've hit the nail on the head πŸ‘

Reactions: 13
I'm very close to you.
Never seen our local influencers Lucy Jessica Carter.
I used to live in trowbridge so quite enjoy seeing what I can recognise in the back ground
Ha how funny! I’ve seen Lucy and her sisters, ( actually her twin sisters are very natural and really pretty) seen the Michalaks ( plus camera equipment πŸ™„) knobbing around in Bath πŸ˜‚ always funny when you see local places! Better catch the red eye together then! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
She'll probably be well pissed that the threads about her have not died down in her absence...they just get better!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And finally, I’ll bring the crystals for when all the #gifted/freebie life gets just too much for us all🀫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Actually, I've changed my mind. Just looked at the air fare and it's like Β£150 for me and the Hobbit to come to Scotland. I'm just gonna go to the local Selly Oak Poundland in Birmingham and wait for Emma Conway instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.