Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind mocking my bloody Richmond sausages you Tattler's. Look at this belter of a sausage, now this sausage will make your eyes water😉😉

View attachment 16206
The actual moment captured forever when Pat discovered the true meaning of " the wee snip" Reb had sent him for. Never again would he have the cheek to assume he was a Public Figure or indeed anything of significance in the Meldrum Empire.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Guys! 👋🏻

I’m normally a lurker on here but just had to comment on your ‘Bunkry Tour’ #presstrip. These posts have really made me laugh out loud, some of the suggestions have been so (,) so funny. Although the cocktail tray photo was a bit of a shocker (and nae in a good way either 😳!). I’ve just finished my tea!! 🤮

I’m off back to lurking but keep up the good work ⭐ (Also wondering if I know any of you in real life 🤔)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So do we think Neilsons have given them the heave ho? That’ll have gone down like a lead baloon in murder mansion, if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m beginning to think the majority of us are banchorians 🤔
I’m not that local but still in the City/Shire. Although the last time I was in Banchory I did see the girls at the Banchory Beer Festival getting their faces painted. Felt a bit weird that I recognised them though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not that local but still in the City/Shire. Although the last time I was in Banchory I did see the girls at the Banchory Beer Festival getting their faces painted. Felt a bit weird that I recognised them though.
Was the festival as banging and good as she made out?
She acted like it was Glastonbury.
Yes must feel odd seeing them close up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So do we think Neilsons have given them the heave ho? That’ll have gone down like a lead baloon in murder mansion, if so.
Maybe Neilson were not overjoyed with the response to the ski trip.
Think the holiday vlogs had low veiws.

Reactions: 7
I’m quite happy to say I’m not... don’t think I could face running into her!
I’m from all the way “darrn sarrf” in Kent, admiring rose bad boy belters from afar. Gooooooo Florrie!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Lee make your day by giving you a random hello and a wee belting bad boy wink of his dodgy eye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope. Over 100 miles away but always up for a good get together. Might need to contact Neilson to see if they will pay for the trip though as might need to use trains, boats and planes etc ✈🛥🚝🚗

• Haha
I’m quite happy to say I’m not... don’t think I could face running into her!
I’m from all the way “darrn sarrf” in Kent, admiring rose bad boy belters from afar. Gooooooo Florrie!
I’m from Kent too. Thank god that’s quite a safe distance from them 😂

• Haha
Aww memories I used to go to Southend with my Nonna when I was really little. Sorry totally of topic guys it’s all this talk of Kent LOL.

Reactions: 2
Was the festival as banging and good as she made out?
She acted like it was Glastonbury.
Yes must feel odd seeing them close up.
It was ok, some of the live bands were pretty good. Not sure if I’d go back but I went on the Sunday when it was the Family Day so wasn’t exactly bangin’. The Friday/Saturday night ones are probably much better. That just reminded me that I saw Lee take Go Florrie onto the dance floor and dance with her. Didn’t see Reb though, although my eyesight might have been a bitty blurry from the alcohol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From a business stand point, I honestly cannot fathom why a company like Neilson have provided the Meldrums with so many free holidays.
The coverage that the Meldrums provide is, at best, mediocre and pretty amateur. There are loads of other vloggers/influencers who are in the same demographic that do a far better job of covering family travel/holiday content.
The quality of footage and editing is lacking in every sense of the word. It’s all very samey - they don’t seem to plan it out or pay any attention to detail to showcase the holiday - which is precisely what Neilson are giving them the holiday for!
I just don’t see what ROI a company like Neilson get from it?
The ski holiday footage was particularly bad and showed a complete lack of effort by the Meldrums, it was awful.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.