Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kindly #gifted of course I mean it’s Insta law that everything has to be and it wouldn’t be in keeping with Reb if we paid for anything 🤣

Lee’s got teeth that could eat an apple through a letterbox 🤣 He’s defo a face for the radio not insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone want to volunteer to moan and whine if we go into the vilaaage that we only have half an hour and then you want back on the tour? Just keep telling us it’s half an hour only and definitely no walking to any waterfall.

And I’m guessing we are only to take cards and absolutely no cash?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
At the tattle meet up, do you think Lee would rustle up a Bbq for us? Richmond sausages anyone? If there's time I would like to sign up for the special events they are offering, 'come clean out my wardrobe', "a trip down memory lane', (the tour will include a drive past the cute little starter home where it all began), 'how to hang your pictures squint like you don't give a duck' some of these are weather permitting and offered by Lee and Rebecca themselves but have to have a maximum number.
A small but exclusive group will have a chance to 'crochet your own log basket' and Lee's mum is offering come paint with me weekends depending on the interest, where tattlers have a chance to paint Meldrum Towers for them. Selfies with the piggies and a chance to rub Rebecca's crystals for a fiver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My guess is she will test the water with a couple of general posts on her grid, thanking everyone for their support. Maybe she will post this late on or through the night so it doesn't get seen by as many people. Obviously she will limit comments. Then maybe a week or so after the grid posts will she start to instastory.

Reactions: 5
That flipping awful "Mr and Mrs m collide over finances" video came up on my recommendations so I watched it again. Bloody hell, what was that! Her little "money dance" is going to haunt my nightmares. I brought it on myself 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe with the recent ‘mumpreneur’ ideas with the CM lot, Rebecca Lamb doing the clothes website,Kerry Conway and the trainers and Kate Murnane and her hair clips...the Meldrums are setting up a party products website to side hustle. If it’s good enough for the Middletons selling party bits,it could be right up Rebs street.
Guuuuuuys, just worked it out ! Reb's starting a party business after seeing our BYOH meet up plans ( Bring your own hobbit). She'll be looking for a collab as her first #AD on her return after clocking our positivity and enthusiasm..............Half deflated baloons, a Tesco under a tenner cake, nae candles and the cheapest of cheap sausages any one??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Neilson don't want to be tainted with racism scandal (and their insta feed is ridiculously undiverse) reasonable that they've pulled the freebie holiday. But you'd think that since Meldrums loved Neilson holidays so so much and have been going on them for yonks they'd happily stump up the cash. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
would we be able to 'walk with the meldrums' in the backyard forest?
Of course! Mooching in the forest is top of the itinerary. Along with hearing the famous “gooooo flllloooooorrrriieee”, “yoouuuu belter” and “it’s bloody Barry Baltic out here”. We don’t really need to go anywhere to be honest, Lee will provide enough entertainment and food for days. Dippy eggs and pancakes all round! Absolute bloody ‘public figure’ legend that he is 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe with the recent ‘mumpreneur’ ideas with the CM lot, Rebecca Lamb doing the clothes website,Kerry Conway and the trainers and Kate Murnane and her hair clips...the Meldrums are setting up a party products website to side hustle. If it’s good enough for the Middletons selling party bits,it could be right up Rebs street.
This would be a mental idea given that her 30th was a freebie flop and Go Florrie got a Tesco Tray Bake Cake and barely a mention of anything else for her last birthday.
In fact, based on that, you are probably right, Meldrums Belting Birthday Bash Trash coming to an etsy store very soon 🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the trooooooooly authentic end and/ or middle to the Tattle meet up/ Meldrum experience we have to be happy to chuck in a good dose of something catching. I mean who wouldn't want a dose of the squits/ be " a little bit sickie" / " Full of the cold" it's "adventuring" tradition after all 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pat has asked me if any of you would like to volunteer to help him get that annoying bloody rust stain off the side of the house whilst you're on the tour. He can't afford to pay you though, due to unforseen circumstances that have arisen😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
For the trooooooooly authentic end and/ or middle to the Tattle meet up/ Meldrum experience we have to be happy to chuck in a good dose of something catching. I mean who wouldn't want a dose of the squits/ be " a little bit sickie" / " Full of the cold" it's "adventuring" tradition after all 🤢
Could it be filmed for stories?, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she decides not to go you know we’re going to hear all about it! “The trolls have made me not want to go on holiday”
I don’t think its up to her. I think Neilson has decided this. It would be idiotic of them to be associated with the Meldrums now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.