Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that supports her now, should be ashamed of themselves, they are condoning racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Are all CM vloggers contractually obliged to follow all other cm vloggers'?
Don't imagine so . They probably only follow each other to see who can out do who . It's like one big competition to see who's got the biggest house , fastest car etc

Reactions: 8
I actually did a bit more research on the KKK as my daughter wanted to learn more about it and wanted to be able to explain more in depth about it. It’s so important we teach our children with such attrocities and barbaric treatment of other human beings how truly disgusting and wrong these crimes are. Similar to the holocaust, we must never forget and understand these kind of disgusting attitudes are very much alive in our society today. I stumbled across a picture of the KKK and felt physically sick actually. Just what they wore was terrifying. The photo looks like something out of a horror film. This made me wonder how anyone could make light of what they wore and what they looked like. Baffles me that the person who made the joke could find it remotely funny or think talking about the KKK and humour would go hand in hand. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm actually thinking they're just taking the piss😡. I'm gobsmacked as to the bloody stupidity of their questions and answers🙄🙄🙄😜

Reactions: 13
Oh god 😔 can just hear the “we’ve had so so many messages from you guys I’m just blown away”
Mrs Meldrum is a ltd company. She running a professional business ( I use the term professional loosely) yet when the tit hit the fan she becomes the poor wee mum trying to make ends meat whilst staying at home to look after kids so riddled with anxiety she finds life oh so difficult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Watch this vlog from 06:25 😫 actually heartbreaking how she can treat/speak her little girl like that when she is ill 💔

I've watch a couple of other videos where she would be so mean to Safiyah and put her down, guilt trip and manipulate her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
c
It was for sure an ad for The Fairmont.
Theres no other conceivable reason for them documenting the weekend so heavily.
Lee did a fair few insta stories detailing all the hotel amenities and why it was sooooo good.
100% a backhander.
and this is exactly why when she screws up she gets no mercy, because she is shifty

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I checked Sally whittle post

It's all vloggers woe is me
Comments from brummy.
Alison Perry

People on forums nasty and trolls
Women's supporting women.
Be kind whatever you see

Let brands and regulator bodies sort out a infleunecers breaking the rukes.
That brands delete so why can't infleuncers to protect their brand and mental health.

Be kind always
Bitchy horrible people use forums because they have no freinds in real life to gossip with.

Everyone makes mistakes dont be harsh.

Still the myth they just little women at home trying to earn a little money to feed their children .
That we should be proud what these women built up.

No mention of the ones hurt
Protecting the vunerable followers taken in my influencer lies.

Mrs Meldrum not been kind in past
Her old tweets unkind
Liking shitting hedgehogs and herpes
Getting sheep to attack people like honest Joe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately paedophiles can take your child’s image (their face) & superimpose it onto the bodies of abused children. My line of work shows they don’t need your child’s partially clothed or naked body to use them in their sick photos or videos. They can alter your child’s innocent image & make it into whatever you want. It’s horrific.
That is absolutely disgusting!!
You would not open your front door and start telling everyone what your children are eating or trying to negotiate a good price for a few pictures of them in the bath...so why is it any different? It still exposes children to strangers.
It is not the same as modelling/acting as there are regulations and rules/laws...but we know how strictly these vloggers adhere to the rules! It saddens me that even during the Meldrum ‘sabbatical’, pictures of their children are still up advertising brands with people able to comment about their parents wrongdoing.
i have said this time and time again! When they moved I found their new house so easily on goggle maps, they live in a village so it wasn’t hard to work out. And then because it’s a small village you can easily see what school they go to by the uniform and location.
Kerry Conway has done exactly the same thing. They are thick as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What if it was a comment the IRA or ISIS sure as hell Channel MUM would have came done on them like a tonne of bricks
Does anyone else remember when the Siddiqis from Gogglebox posted a picture of themselves in Camouflage with the tag "ISIS training day"? That created a massive shitstorm too. IIRC, they took the offending picture down immediately, made a full and Frank apology, took a couple of weeks off the TV, and carried on as normal.

Rebecca - this is how you deal with criticism.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I know I am going to get absolutely lynched for this but I would probably say we look like the kkk and I would have no idea it would be deemed as a racist comment.
I suggest rather than posting on here you go and educate yourself then. You clearly have lead a sheltered life and had no education. You are the sort of person thats wrong with this world and the reason racism still exists.

Reactions: 17
You know what's really annoying for me, someone who used to love watching her. If you look at all the videos that receive negative comments, just had a look at the food bank one for example... She just ignores all valid criticisms. No "I understand how it could appear a bit selfish' or trying to justify what she did. Instead just 'loves' all the comments sticking up for her. Why can't she take criticism or have the backbone to realise how she comes across.... How she often actives quite insentively .... Even if it's not intentional. Nothing is up for discussion, even if it's a valid point. How can you be a positive role model and strive for change if you are not willing to accept criticism or critically think about the way you have behaved? This is why she continues to make these huge errors. She is not stopping to think... Oh maybe what I did WAS insensitive .....
Another thing that REALLY annoyed me a while back which made me unfollow Lee was a photo of poppy with lipstick on. He had put it as 'gifted' /add for the brand and it was like in the comments he and rebecca were making a point about how 'stupid' the regulations were that they had to tag every single gift. It's like they were trying to make a point about how they think the regulations have gone too far. Well.sorry guys the regulations are there for a reason. Your consumerism puts pressure on other people to buy what you have....people need to UNDERSTAND that not everyone can normally afford to buy a Bobby brown lipstick!!! If they came out their arrogant bubble,they would appreciate more the consumerism pressure their jobs deliver to many watchers. Why couldn't they just stick with the rules and not moan about it. Liking every comment supporting them with people agreeing the rules are too extreme? So they only agree and sympathise with the people who agree with them? I read Lee's post and I unfollowed as I saw they were just doing it to make a point. RANT OVER! I am no troll, a positive person if the meldrums are reading this. just someone who is seriously annoyed with their stupidity and disregard for people's opinions and feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 64
You know what's really annoying for me, someone who used to love watching her. If you look at all the videos that receive negative comments, just had a look at the food bank one for example... She just ignores all valid criticisms. No "I understand how it could appear a bit selfish' or trying to justify what she did. Instead just 'loves' all the comments sticking up for her. Why can't she take criticism or have the backbone to realise how she comes across.... How she often actives quite insentively .... Even if it's not intentional. Nothing is up for discussion, even if it's a valid point. How can you be a positive role model and strive for change if you are not willing to accept criticism or critically think about the way you have behaved? This is why she continues to make these huge errors. She is not stopping to think... Oh maybe what I did WAS insensitive .....
Another thing that REALLY annoyed me a while back which made me unfollow Lee was a photo of poppy with lipstick on. He had put it as 'gifted' /add for the brand and it was like in the comments he and rebecca were making a point about how 'stupid' the regulations were that they had to tag every single gift. It's like they were trying to make a point about how they think the regulations have gone too far. Well.sorry guys the regulations are there for a reason. Your consumerism puts pressure on other people to buy what you have....people need to UNDERSTAND that not everyone can normally afford to buy a Bobby brown lipstick!!! If they came out their arrogant bubble,they would appreciate more the consumerism pressure their jobs deliver to many watchers. Why couldn't they just stick with the rules and not moan about it. Liking every comment supporting them with people agreeing the rules are too extreme? So they only agree and sympathise with the people who agree with them? I read Lee's post and I unfollowed as I saw they were just doing it to make a point. RANT OVER! I am no troll, a positive person if the meldrums are reading this. just someone who is seriously annoyed with their stupidity and disregard for people's opinions and feelings

THIS 🙌🏼

Literally word for word....on point.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree i hated the lipstick post.
Most followers cant afford 25 quid lipstick bit let's get toddler to make a mess.
The moaning on Emma hills insta
The lees so cross hes going to ring the CMA
The rant on stories
Some items in this picture have been gifted

I concluded from all that they possibly had more gifts to hide.

Most of their house is gifted
Lots things kids use

So if all gifted is AD they be ad heavy

In last video she said she's was going to do less AD but when she does AD hide them in vlogs .

Reactions: 9
I've watch a couple of other videos where she would be so mean to Safiyah and put her down, guilt trip and manipulate her.
This is unreal - I’ve had my apology from sayifah .... all about me as usual - poor child was so upset and she thought it was better to talk on s camera and give our About her rather then comfort her - also it comes back to the poor child’s privacy has been breached - insane that this can happen

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I watched a bit of one of the vlogs someone posted yesterday from years back, I never watched her then but she seems like a totally different person?! Dare I say *almost* likeable & relatable?! 😂 it shows how a few years of having smoke blown up your arse can give you such a massive ego!

Reactions: 16
I think she does this as a defence because she knows deep down she is exploiting her children, charities etc for her own financial gain. Otherwise she would address it? Also think she is delusional and full of her own self importance. She needs a bit of a reality check.

This is unreal - I’ve had my apology from sayifah .... all about me as usual - poor child was so upset and she thought it was better to talk on s camera and give our About her rather then comfort her - also it comes back to the poor child’s privacy has been breached - insane that this can happen
That’s absolutely horrendous, I was that child. Always being put down, humiliated and gaslighted by my Mum. It has impacted me mentally throughout my life and that’s WITHOUT it being recorded and out online without my consent. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
ALSO with the mum vloggers on Instagram who are currently slagging this forum. I can understand on one part as negatively commenting on people is not my passtime. The only reason and one reason that many people are on here about Mrs meldrum- is because unlike other mummy vloggers who reply to comments and criticisms ... She DELETES THEM. even valid points and comments that are in no way trolling. She has deleted everything questioning her behaviour. This is the only method left for her previous former followers to comment. Effectively by deleting all comments --even slightly critical- she is FUELLING these forums as there are no forums left to use which you can have a valid discussion on. Even channel mum have deleted the forums on their own one. I went there first but if you can't even question someone on a normal site... What choice has she left people?. Does she think the people she has offended should just shut up and feel sorry for her mistake. I do slightly feel for her.... But you need to face up to stuff. Take the rough with the smooth. It can't all be gifts gifts gifts....and Arrogance .. and i'm right mentality. People need a space to express their thoughts proactively and this is the only space she had left you guys. Katie Ellison was right- you can't just ignore everything!!! Take some RESPONSIBILITY. At the very least leave the comments and don't reply... But deleting everything and 'loving' comments sticking up for you? That is so immature.... Are they trying to create a Eutopia on their insta so only people who agree with everything they do are allowed? Great business sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.