Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I am going to get absolutely lynched for this but I would probably say we look like the kkk and I would have no idea it would be deemed as a racist comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know I am going to get absolutely lynched for this but I would probably say we look like the kkk and I would have no idea it would be deemed as a racist comment.
But how would you react if you said it and someone pointed out to you it actually was racist?

Reactions: 9
Yeah but you’re (I presume) not plastering your life and every move online for all to see.
When you’re in the “business” she’s in and putting content out into the public domain, you better be damn sure you know what’s acceptable and what’s not, as Rebecca Meldrum has now learned to her detriment.

Reactions: 11
?????? Is that supposed to be a joke?

• Sick
  • Angry
Look when all this kicked off you had to ask what it was, you're obviously still pretty ignorant. Educate yourself.

Reactions: 21
Even now you know?

Would you say it in the presence of people of colour?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No I am being deadly serious. I am 31 and have two children. I would not know that saying that would be seriously offensive.
Having two children just means you've had two shags. It doesn't mean you are educated. You clearly aren't. We can only hope you make certain your children get a decent education.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I would like to add, and this is speculation, that one of the reasons she didn't want to take it down is because it was a hidden sponsored video. A quid pro quo deal with the hotel.
It was for sure an ad for The Fairmont.
Theres no other conceivable reason for them documenting the weekend so heavily.
Lee did a fair few insta stories detailing all the hotel amenities and why it was sooooo good.
100% a backhander.

Reactions: 30
Are you for real?😳
Do you know what the KKK are and what they stand for?

Reactions: 7
Not now no! But maybe before I would have done perhaps? I didn't realise saying you look like someone was racist.
Heres a question for you, would you think it acceptable to dress up with a bunch of your friends as the KKK for a Halloween party?

Reactions: 4
No I am being deadly serious. I am 31 and have two children. I would not know that saying that would be seriously offensive.
Curious choice of word 'Lynched '.Because that's exactly what the KKK used to do to people of colour.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Not now no! But maybe before I would have done perhaps? I didn't realise saying you look like someone was racist.
'Someone' as if you aren't referring to a horrible hateful group of people who have committed unspeakable atrocities. 🙄

Well newsflash it is if the someone you are referring to are to this day active white supremacists.

Reactions: 8
Well that's something.
Its not saying you look like someone though, it's saying you look like a member of a white supremacist hate group who have done and still do unspeakable things to people because of the colour of their skin. How could you think that's OK?

The people commenting about not finding the KKK comment offensive. Are you having an actual fuckin laugh

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.