Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just finding about about the newest KKK chapter in Aberdeenshire.:eek:

I was wondering if any of you were aware of the hideously racist Jamaican accent Reb did in her Florrie birth vlog? I remember watching it and wondering if she was just unaware but it seems not. The woman has form.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
50BC2BBF-0C7C-439B-898C-368EAFF15DFC.jpeg
That vlog shared above froze on this screen and I couldn’t resist taking a SS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t make any money from Instagram. When I had my parent blog many years ago I worked with some large companies so shared reviews of products etc. But as I said, if I could go back, I wouldn’t have done that.

For us, we like to share family days out and celebrate milestones etc. My eldest daughter is 12 and wants to be an actress (she has for as long as I can remember). She has recently signed with a talent agency, so I would rather have control over pictures of her online than allow her to post them herself.

As I said, my boys are also autistic, so sometimes I post about that and I will use a photo of me and them together, because it’s relatable to people. I’m just one mum trying to spread some awareness and help other mums.

That’s why I am insta. I am no way an influencer and have very minimal followers.

There are monsters everywhere. I could walk down the street with my kids and someone could snap a picture of them without me knowing or my consent?

I don’t post anything online that I would see as compromising. Never in underwear, nude, in baths etc.

It’s mostly just a fun day out and never posted in real time.
Yes there are monsters everywhere but we generally can control what our children are exposed to day to day. Why expose them to more monsters/perverts than necessary?

Reactions: 3

I was wondering if any of you were aware of the hideously racist Jamaican accent Reb did in her Florrie birth vlog? I remember watching it and wondering if she was just unaware but it seems not. The woman has form.
I forgot that!

Reactions: 2
Yes there are monsters everywhere but we generally can control what our children are exposed to day to day. Why expose them to more monsters/perverts than necessary?
As I said, I never post anything of them in any compromising situation.

Dunno, maybe I’m being completely naive in thinking that because they’re always clothed etc that I’m not doing anything wrong.

Certainly making me rethink things.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Dunno, maybe I’m being completely naive in thinking that because they’re always clothed etc that I’m not doing anything wrong.

I'm sure you are making the best decisions for your family. 🥰 It's sad we have to consider the worst scenarios.

Reactions: 9
Someone asked earlier if it was being talked about locally yet.
We live about 10 mins away from them and yes, it’s being talked about. Not in her favour, in any way.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm sure you are making the best decisions for your family. 🥰 It's sad we have to consider the worst scenarios.
Honestly though, it’s giving me food for thought.

I mean, I don’t post about them much anyway, but their pictures are still on the Instagram, so out there. They don’t appear often on my personal Instagram, but again, they’re there.

Reactions: 2

There are a few police officers and police officers partners on this thread and they have said a few times that sadly innocent footage uploaded by vloggers is now routinely used by peadophiles and the like for their own weird gratification.

I just feel that once an image is online, then it’s a free for all to download/save that image for whatever purpose. The idea of some creep even having a photo of my children’s face sends my blood cold.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wander if she’ll go to her local baby/toddler group tomo ...
Do you? lol

Someone asked earlier if it was being talked about locally yet.
We live about 10 mins away from them and yes, it’s being talked about. Not in her favour, in any way.
I best get down to the birdhouse for some coffee n cake lol, or maybe up to the lodge for sunday lunch? Tell us more, don't keep us in suspenders!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you? lol

I best get down to the birdhouse for some coffee n cake lol, or maybe up to the lodge for sunday lunch? Tell us more, don't keep us in suspenders!
Yup I’m a regular at the baby/toddler group..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t the problem that child performers are protected by law? Their health is protected and so are their earnings.

And that insta child stars are used to promote brands, and the person who cashes that cheque is the parent.
These photos of poor poppy promoting god knows what- how long did they take for Rebecca to take them? Are the children forced to pose? Are the children being involved part of the contract? Would brands work with her if she refused jobs that involved the kids?

I’ve mentioned before that my daughter did a bit of modeling (once for next ironically) and when she is older she will have money that she earnt from that. She worked for it after all!!!

Reactions: 13
Melanie smooter, what a blast from the past!
Melanie - is you’re still reading - PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!

THE UTILITY ROOM GHOST!!! Another legend

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I understand filming yourself in labour but WHY would you put yourself on the internet delirious on drugs??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.