Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest their instagram was the first time I'd seen 'comments limited', put me off them straight away when I found out what it was!

Reactions: 6
Sorry Belleeyes I don't agree that comedians should be pulled up on it, there's no malice or intent, it's not a 'dog whistle' to racists, rapists etc. People should have the right to voice their opinions and it's also peoples right to disagree with or challenge them. Hate speech laws are one of the most appalling things to happen to this country, they've been completely abused.

Reactions: 1
Because she's emotionally immature narcissist that thinks she's always right.

What a cold hearted bitch
yup. she would manipulate her own child by saying 'oh, you don't want to be video'd' 'oh, safiyah is such a brat right now, screaming upstairs whilst she's downstairs yapping on the camera. what is wrong with these people?

Reactions: 9
oh hi lee and reb

telling it how it is is not obsessive or jealousy. it's just saying our perspectives and that's a lot of it.

not everything and everyone is jealous of them! get over yourselves

Reactions: 11

If you’re saying I’m obsessed with bringing her down you are 100% correct, hands up. That’s my full intention now or later....

Reactions: 18
I think the majority of people here would have the same response regardless of who the culprit was. No one is happy it’s her. It’s a gossip site, don’t really get what people are expected when they come onto this sites.

Reactions: 10
Ok, well we will have to agree to seriously disagree. I have heard of them being misused, but I think saying they are the 'most appalling things to happen to the country' is just wrong.

And to anyone who reads this comment without context, let me be clear, I didn't say that the comment necessarily came under hate speech, this is part of a wider discussion where @janoycresva believes that you should be able to say whatever you like. And whilst I wholeheartedly disagree, you have a right to think/say that.

Reactions: 7
And you're obsessed with her and her lies and bs. you should take a look at YOUR own obsession. lol

Reactions: 1
Aww i know and if you listen you can hear the child full on crying in the background. Its heartbreaking because its not just whinging or moaning and goes on a good while while she's talking to the camera in the kitchen making a cup of tea by the looks of it

it's so IRONIC that edgy cries be kind and be nice, but meanwhile, she's not even kind nor nice to herself, to others and to her kids and husband/family!

so what gives?

I don’t mind that, you’ll never agree on everything in life

You don’t need to go far back in history though to find where restricting people’s freedom of speech has been problematic. There’s more far reaching issues around it than people being called names.

Reactions: 2
does anyone remember her sharing excitedly about how she bullied this kid when they were younger and made his life miserable? karma doesn't miss anyone!

Bye Tattle
problem is, she's not ignoring the chatter about her. she's probably in here right now looking and caring. she could be you!

Reactions: 2
Losing their work and livelihood is down to the meldrums and the meldrums only. Not a gossip forum. It all comes down to their mistakes. I personally have never contacted a brand they have worked with and complained but this recent cock up of theirs has left a bad taste in my mouth does that mean I’m gunning for them because I don’t support casual racism? A joke was made between friends in a lift, it was up to Rebecca and Lee as directors of Mrs Meldrum Ltd to protect that footage as their property and NOT upload it to the World Wide Web. I think it’s laughable that you are talking about freedom of speech when it’s exactly the opposite that’s got them into this mess in the first place. Their social media platforms are the worst for censorship! They either left it intentionally in the vlog thinking that it was funny/bit controversial or their work is just downright sloppy. Quite frankly I think it’s both! They are uneducated, ignorant and severely lacking in morals and decency. That is the full content of their character that you speak of, true colours are well known as a whole I still think they’re a pair of

Reactions: 19
Exactly! zero self responsibility and pure narcissistic behavior as always! lol

never learns. always everyone else's fault

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.