Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Messiah Keato though? I'm not sure he's helping the cause? Comes across as uneducated and jumping on the bandwagon.
From what he said on the live story yesterday it seems he’s a former fan of her vlogs. He said that as a father he watches family/parenting bloggers to get tips etc. Which is fair enough. Not all her viewers will be female!

Reactions: 10
I don't think the papers are actually getting the point. It was her reaction AFTER she was told about the comment that has wound people up. Not only did she not remove it, but she put crappy music over it and left it up for days and then went on to put a t shirt with a slogan of 'No Fucks were given' followed by using Candice as her FF to try to prove she was not racist. She most certainly is not the sweet innocent face that they try to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Still think, he's a No one getting in for publicity. He also waffled away, and came across unprepared. Not sure he's particularly qualified for this. He's hardly an expert. Just think, others watching will see it as gossip and switch off. Doesn't help the cause.

Reactions: 3
Daily Record now

That’s not the best article though - very biased as just talks about her ‘apology’ and doesn’t actually point out the misleading statements she makes such as that it was her friend who said it not just background chatter from strangers etc etc

Reactions: 5
Time to get a proper job like everyone else, eh? That must be one hell of a CV, Reb. Name, contact details, work history... oh, tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Messiah does seem somewhat over invested. What is going on there?
Not saying it shouldn’t be called out at all, but these lives?
I don’t think he is at all. He said in his live yesterday he’s been a follower of the Meldrums for a while (as has his wife). They have mixed race children so they were quite offended by the latest antics.

Reactions: 14
I don't think the papers are actually getting the point. It was her reaction AFTER she was told about the comment that has wound people up. Not only did she not remove it, but she put crappy music over it and left it up for days and then went on to put a t shirt with a slogan of 'No Fucks were given' followed by using Candice as her FF to try to prove she was not racist. She most certainly is not the sweet innocent face that they try to portray.
Yup, I think they’re completely missing the point.

Reactions: 8
That’s not the best article though - very biased as just talks about her ‘apology’ and doesn’t actually point out the misleading statements she makes such as that it was her friend who said it not just background chatter from strangers etc etc
I agree, just sharing it so everyone can have a read 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Let’s be accurate here: she’s a two faced witch who would do anything for personal gain, would trample on anyone to get where she wants and doesnt see the error of her ways. She’s a (bad) pathological liar but seems to be able to gloss over all the 💩 every time because the blinkered don’t or refuse to see the truth. She hasn’t paid enough for her misdemeanours and channel mum should be ashamed of their involvement/support of this whole debacle

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can just picture Edgy and Pat at Murder Mansion HQ negotiating with the press to find out who will kindly gift them the most for the exclusive interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she should have left that vlog up....IF it showed her turning to her friend and saying NO, that’s a nasty racist comment, shut the duck up!!

Now that would have been something.....shouting down her friend and modelling how racist jokes/comments should be dealt with .... that would have earned her some much needed respect. Missed opportunity and now look at the mess she’s in. Again!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think he is at all. He said in his live yesterday he’s been a follower of the Meldrums for a while (as has his wife). They have mixed race children so they were quite offended by the latest antics.
Fair enough. She does seem to have a lot of people (here and elsewhere) who are very affected by her antics, I’d be so concerned if people felt this involved and affected by what I was sharing on social media, it’s kind of scary.

It’s like when they wrote about MOD and her break. Sympathetic to these fools.

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to call out Channel Mum on twitter for defending her and taking down the thread. Channel Mum are just as fucked up as she is.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.