Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow this person, was aware of her but never bothered following. After reading a few comments about her with regards to the horrendous Kelly bees knees I decided to have a gander. All I can say from her stories today is; she acts like she’s a massive celeb, banging on about ‘you guys’ and documenting in mind numbingly minute detail this run she’s been on, I wondered if she was a big deal and so checked how many followers she has. 87.4k!! That’s it?!? Fking hell, get a grip knob you’re small fish. Honestly still laughing, what a bubble these tw@ts live in

Reactions: 22
Omg has anyone else seen messiahkaeto and their stories on insta! Absolutely brilliant 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s above £500 now which is a respectable amount 👏 genuinely though, I think that will be really appreciated by the charity and it’s a great cause, a local one at that, it must’ve been hard to dig deep and do something for someone other than herself for once it was tough today with the conditions!

Reactions: 16
Mrs Meldrum #36...Crap clothes hanger, won’t buy a nice banger, just by some “Heck” and don’t drop another clanger.

Reactions: 6
Have her eyes always been that squinty way? She was looking a tad windswept in those stories. First thing i would be doing is jumping in a hot shower!

Reactions: 5
Someone should let him know to unfollow her as she is still benefiting from his following despite blocking him

Reactions: 5
Someone should let him know to unfollow her as she is still benefiting from his following despite blocking him
I don't think it works like that. If she's blocked him he can no longer see her photos etc, and by her blocking him, she has also forced him into unfollowing her...apparently .

Reactions: 1
Do you know what thinking about it you right.
She's deleted a few vlogs before like house one.
I feel sure Fairmont was an ad.
Lee's sales patter in the garden.
I also think her friends and sister got free or cheap deal also out of it.
As why else would she keep a tainted vlog up.
If her freinds know they will be pissed off.

I agree however also can't understand why Fairmont would want it left up either? Would the hotel really be happy they were being advertised by a bunch of racists and having their spa attire joked about in such a disgusting way? Hardly a good advert for Fairmont. Puts me off ever going there if they think that's good advertising.

Reactions: 9
I missed the ' joke ' so have absoutely no idea what was said but kudos to messiahkaeto for such eloquent calling out

Reactions: 2
That hashtag on Instagram should be trending #WhereIsYourApologyMrsMeldrum

Wonder what channel mum are doing, if anything? (And I hope they will, not just sweep it under the carpet like everything else) they defended her after Disneyland Paris tit storm. She has made far too many mistakes, if she was an employee her boss would be pulling her up and serious action taken . This should be no different, she needs to be reprimanded here for this it’s gone too toooo far this time.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t waded in on this yet. Generally I don’t mind Mrs M, she’s a bit of a bellend, but all of these vloggers are characters leading us on.

But this 😱 ok so the initial comment wasn’t her fault, and I can even see how it could get left in the vlog accidentally. But when pointed out it should have ended there with a “genuine mistake, I am so incredibly sorry for any offence caused”

To now have it blowing up and all the involvement with candice and now this other guy.... and for her to just be ignoring it?!?! Why has she not apologised? Or at the very least why is she not just staying silent while she works out what to do? She’s really messed this up, beyond belief.

Reactions: 14
Just goes to show the queen could call her out and she would delete and block them 🤣 she’s ruthless and really couldn’t give two fucks right now could she. Two higher profile accounts have just said all she needed to do was apologise but she would rather piss more people off. It’s bloody weird behaviour. The whole thing makes me so uncomfortable. I’ve honestly never seen such ignorance and uncaring attitude in my life and I have a narcissistic mother who I don’t see anymore because of her abuse towards me. I am honestly baffled by this odd behaviour. No hiding from mistakes now she’s starting to piss people off in higher places. If she won’t apologise to them or her followers she never, ever will. It’s a complete headfuck.

Reactions: 10
I don't get how the 'friends' involved in the video aren't telling her to take the whole thing down. Either 1) they don't see anything wrong with racist jokes or 2) are happy to see her company flounder?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.