Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her stories today!! Her off for a mooch around the shops (again no Poppy with her, even though she really really REALLY wanted to spend more time with the children) trying on outfits in the changing rooms and quoting “perfect for a holiday”. Bloody hell Reb where are you off to next for free? Somewhere sunny by the looks of it!!

Reactions: 9
Here we have the gorgeous Rebecca modelling an oversized dress for you larger ladies. She's gutted they don't have it in her teeny tiny size🙁. Bloody hell, she looks a daft twit twirling and preening herself. Of course for you sheep out there, this white dress wouldn't be appropriate for those who use a fake tan and aren't as lucky as she is with her all the year round golden glow 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 13328
If I may just caption the preening and self adoration of the Zara fitting room stories....
Pink playsuit: Am I bleeping teeny tiny? Yes I am! 💁‍♀️ I am a bleeping babe. This playsuit drowns me like a child in her mother's clothing. Shame no one watching this is as bleeping belting as me. I AM ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.
White dress: I look even better. How is that possible? I am a 10 out of 10, teeny tiny babe. Wow, just look at me. I must tell all of my followers how I need a small. They don't have one in store but Zara P.R will see this if I tag, then they will send one to my P.O.Box.
I LOVE MYSELF SO SO MUCH GUYZZZ 😁

Off she pops back to the compound to blag a turn on Daddy Cannon's sunbed. Got to keep that all year round natural tan topped up. Can't post sexy "pyjarma" crotch shots on Insta without a crispy orange tan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Love her stories today!! Her off for a mooch around the shops (again no Poppy with her, even though she really really REALLY wanted to spend more time with the children) trying on outfits in the changing rooms and quoting “perfect for a holiday”. Bloody hell Reb where are you off to next for free? Somewhere sunny by the looks of it!!
I'm just loving her interpretation of balancing " work" and home life. Yesterday gym/ park / mooching/ bike ride/ walk, today away shopping for the next well deserved holiday 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yeah but she's posed for a few pics with poppy already this week, wouldn't want to over do it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F**k me! What is with that Zara stuff? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Have s word with yourself Edgy!!! Your 30yrs old not 13!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her reply is too casual. Not good enough. She can’t be bothered to take it down because it will mess up her views.
She’s disgusting.
I hope she gets what’s coming to her. She did hear it at the time surely as she had a weird expression on her face?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Trying to upload screenshots of comments about the racism but files too big 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t believe she thinks editing it out makes it all better. I’d be horrified if any of my friends ever said anything like that

I can still see the vlog... watching it right now. Not being funny but there are SO many more nicer places in Scotland than St Andrews. I actually don’t think it’s very “Scottish” at all it’s not an accurate representation of what Scotland has to offer, far too touristy and not real. Classic Meldrums

If she didn't realise what was said, why did she make a pseudo shocked bug eyed face when he said it? Also other chums in the lift obviously thought it was funny. Can't blame being in a large open space and not hearing him 😠

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.