Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there you have it. She showed washing on the line because it’s part of an ad campaign. Shocker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm laughing that she also didn't edit out someone saying " well this is rubbish" or words to that effect when they were playing their " party games"!

Also how long does she need to turn a room into a tit tip?? Not long judging by the mess around as she's modelling her new " Casg" top

Reb's hi light? " Yay , they all got babysitters so no pesky kids", certainly wouldn't be the very aspirational cake Lee bought her 🤣
Lee's hi light ...........free goodies of the restaurant because they had to wait for lunch, " like the last time", ploy or what??
( Why was he heading to " The Spar" was the Co Op shut??)

So, so nice of him to acknowledge all the " expense" incurred by all their chums.....Not that, that would be something Mr and Mrs Kindly Gifted would have to worry about 🤑
Edgey's theme tune is hardly " Big Spender" Lee!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And there you have it. She showed washing on the line because it’s part of an ad campaign. Shocker.
And I win Meldrum Bingo!!

Mind you I do feel #LowEnergyParenting is the best organic fit she's had with an AD for a long time 😛

And there you also have her interaction with all three money spinners for the week 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a joke. The washing on the line for an ad. She really doesn’t do anything unless it’s for money. Bet she didn’t even put it out herself.
I don’t believe for one second she gives a tit about climate change and won’t be taking other personal steps. Only the steps the ad tells her to. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
And of course they had to get some freebies from the lunch 🤢
Oh god they are disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Imagine having the cheek to tell your friends that you are throwing a party for your wife and you expect them to stay at the Fairmont (£300+ a night whenever I've looked) - one way to weed out the riff raff from your social circle 🙄

The "joke" in the lift just confirms that - all cash, no class.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m astounded that there is anyone, sheep included, who would need to be informed by Reb that it’s a good idea to dry washing outside in this good weather. I can’t get my head around the total nonsense of it!!! Also, I’m wondering if her no tumble dryer week will last as long as no spend January?!

Reactions: 20
Can't believe the women in the lunch place threw loads of Free tit at them, no doubt so as madam wouldn't complain about the bad service.

What a way to live....

Also, they obviously got a heavy discount of the hotel...why is it not labelled AD?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Reb is so so cultured and so so upper class she thought she was eating beef bourguinon 🤣🤣 that’s bleeping beef stew you rocket I thought all your time in France you would at least know that or do Neilson holiday camps not serve culture up. What he was eating was beef Wellington. Seriously the guinea pigs have more brains than that two clowns 🤡🤡. Actually has anyone seen the guinea pigs or did someone liberate them after a successful “free the murder mansion two” campaign. That joke was very dark by the way absolutely no place for that in today’s society bunch of muppets kind of people that look everyone up and down but I can name another couple there that live off mummy and daddy’s money. Oh and Brett made a quick getaway 🤘🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What will she do about hanging out her washing if it's pissing it down😂😂😂. We know she won't stick to it though. She won't be arsed to walk up the garden with the washing when she's got the gym to go to. So, Pat get your arse in gear mate, you'll be pegging it out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a joke. The washing on the line for an ad. She really doesn’t do anything unless it’s for money. Bet she didn’t even put it out herself.
I don’t believe for one second she gives a tit about climate change and won’t be taking other personal steps. Only the steps the ad tells her to. 😡
Trying to do her bit for the planet..........the woman that was buying out Primark again this morning 🤪

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I honk the video has been removed absolutely disgusting reference to the KKK her friends an Idiot and so is she for leaving it in
How tasteless for a mum blogger. Hope there's evidence of it somewhere as I'll be reporting to channel mum and her brands!

*think

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I honk the video has been removed absolutely disgusting reference to the KKK her friends an Idiot and so is she for leaving it in
How tasteless for a mum blogger. Hope there's evidence of it somewhere as I'll be reporting to channel mum and her brands!

*think
Haha you're right, the video has been removed

• Wow
Reactions: 10

*think
Yup, it's away...........but they " never read Tattle" 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes it has been removed...well done tattlers for bringing the joke her attention...but of course she doesn't read here 😂:sneaky:
What a shame...I never even got a chance to watch it...how will I cope!
Lots of suspicious sheep now I presume!

Reactions: 15
I’ve taken a screen recording of it 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.