Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more of a lurker but her latest post has enraged me. She may be self employed but her version seems to be very little effort hoping for maximum return at the expense of everyone else. I ran my own business for a while. I would work early mornings if clients requested it and be back for school run. I would work evenings so that I could work it around the kids and their activities. When I needed to I would block off work time to do more with kids, even if that meant a loss now and again. I did my best, with the help of my husband, to ensure the kids didn't miss out. I don't know if there's any such thing as balance but I know there's such a thing as prioritising and as far as I can see she prioritises herself over all others. Her wah wah wah doesn't wash with me.
And if she wants bigger glutes then she needs to lift much heavier weights more often. Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bloody joke she is. So where is your youngest child while F & S are at school/nursery Reb? Think that’s a little porky pie too that you only go when they’re at school. You go when it suits you 😂 it’s ok though we all understand how hard it is to balance the gym with mooching and all your other busy activities. Does she seriously think this is relatable to anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Am sick fed up of those self employed work life balance tit! I am lucky enough to be able to work 3 days a week but I work my arse off plus a late night in order to be able to spend 4 full days with my kids. Still don’t have time
For the gym like I used to pre child but that’s the sacrifice you have to make. 😡😡 she hasn’t got a bloody clue to the reality of things😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Her channel is dying and she knows it. Poor quality, boring videos. The extra tit ones are always blamed on some mental health crisis... which never seems to be an issue when going to the gym or a free ski holiday. I just don’t get how she hasn’t worked out the sheep can’t actually afford ski holidays and probably don’t want to watch her crap video of what it would be like if you got one for free.

Last edited:
This is a reply to her asking her sheep what they'd like her to vlog😂😂😂. I wonder what her reply will be🤔🤔🤔. She'll either ignore it or block 😏.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Q: How do we know Mrs Meldrum is vlogging?
A: She is drying clothes outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Q: How do we know Mrs Meldrum is vlogging?
A: She is drying clothes outside.
Are they blowing in the breeze in a suitably vloggy manner and in time to some seriously dire, free, Muzak ?? :m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who instastories washing hanging out on the line?! Someone who finds it a novelty, that's who. So bloody relatable.

• Haha
Who instastories washing hanging out on the line?! Someone who finds it a novelty, that's who. So bloody relatable.
She's trying hard to be relatable. Ordered Lee to take the youngest so she could work at the park (the youngest, not Verruca), then she's hung up a LITTLE washing... Well, let's be honest... She's filmed some washing on a line. She's not necessarily washed it nor hung it up. Bike ride? Evidence or it didn't happen?
Link please to the sponger and his request for gates... Which local group?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone with some upcoming "kindly gifted" soap powder/ fabric whitener. Maybe #Vanish Gold so she can play her theme tune whilst dancing round the washing basket with a non compliant child 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear😂😂😂😂. Drunk, too much sun, concussion or bonkers.... which one🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪.
View attachment 13197
I laughed out loud at that one, 🤕

So I take it, this new work/life balance starts in two weeks with the vlog style? 😏 After all she's always got two weeks of content prepared in ADVANCE hasn't she? 😁😁😁. She spouts so much self obsessed bollocks, she must bore the cock of Lee. Balance! She's time to fanny around gym, nails, coffee with chums, free holidays and she's just had a Verruca birthday weekend... Yes she's harping on the same old tit.... 🤬 duck me Mrs meldrum. You don't half spout some tit. Just get on and do your bloody job, PROFESSIONALLY, TRANSPARENTLY, HONESTLY AND WITH COMMITMENT... or FN give it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She shouldn't even think for one nano second about keeping Safiyah off school. Her writing and grammar for a child of her age is really poor and she needs to be in school. If anything, I would be speaking to the school about it, not giving her extra time off. The rest of the Country is off school because this is the two weeks school holiday that your children have already had. Why on earth Scotland have Easter school holidays before Easter is a bit mind boggling though.
Its not just scotland. Our easter hols in the middle region of england 😉 were first 2 weeks of april and they went back on the 15th. A lot of local authorities have made these first 2 weeks the April hols for ever now regardless of when easter is. Anyway.... ☺

In recent years the local authorities have locked the Easter holidays to the first two weeks of April in Aberdeen and shire. I think this is due to pressure from parents to have these holidays at the same time each year as it’s easier to plan childcare, foreign holidays etc. I presume. Most years, Easter falls within that fortnight, but sometimes it doesn’t, like this year. Good Friday is a local public holiday so the kids were off on Friday again but Easter Monday has NEVER been a public holiday in this part of the country so it’s business as usual today. It’s been like this since I was a kid (my dad was never off Easter Monday, only Good Friday). Mrs M always seems so ignorant to local stuff like this though. Her head’s up the arse of Instagram and all the other insta families she follows on there!

As you were!
Apologies i hadnt read this and have done a similar post 🤭 Yes the first 2 weeks of april are locked here every year for the easter break.
Weirdly i almost ended it with “as you were”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On her post about work/ life "balance" she says "Feedback below welcome". However, the comments are limited! Is she for real?? (I don't follow her but I think it's the same if you do).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.