Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn’t pay for anything.....! But yes, the house was around the £600K price mark.
No I understand they didn’t pay. It ‘sold’ for £590,000. Am sadly tempted to pay the land registry charge to see who the owner is....
[/QUOTE]
It's only around £2-3 I think......tempting!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching the ski vlog, that was definitely a holiday for lee wasn't it, he even filmed most of it and used the drone etc. Mrs m was just along for the ride. Agree with whoever commented on you tube saying it looked like a couples holiday and that for it to be a family holiday, you actually have to spend some time together!

Reactions: 14
No I understand they didn’t pay. It ‘sold’ for £590,000. Am sadly tempted to pay the land registry charge to see who the owner is....
In Scotland unless the home is paid for in cash , your mortgage would then have to be borrowed through a bank / building society for property so they own the house until your mortgage is fully paid off then they release the title deeds . So basically you're only renting it until you've paid back what you've borrowed . Your name is only on the property for voting , receiving mail etc .
They must of viewed 20+ houses but this seemed to be their dream home as they had to put numerous offers on the house as they kept offering well under the asking price . From leaving a part buy part rent council property to a 600k £ property and struggled to get a mortgage I think that 's when Daddy Cannon came to the rescue . If and when her YouTube career ends her attitude will be i have mega inheritance money coming my way , that's why he's sticking around like a bad smell 👃 and if he falls out with Daddy C he's well f?????
[/QUOTE]

I had no idea it was different.
I knew house buying process different missive, hard to pull out of accepted offers and seens to be more a firm time schedule.
They must have the deeds surely if they placed the large deposit equity that lee said they had.
I dont understand how quite exactly.
Lee owned a flat he made small amount equity when sold.
Him and reb around 5 years ago get 60%share in a council shared owner ship house.
Lee claims he overpaid the mortgage.
For ease of numbers say old house was 1000 a month.
I assume they had no top up rent charges.
Over 5 years that 60k mortgage paid.
I assume like England interest is paid 1st.
Also that they have repayment mortgage
Maybe they made some equity if house prices rose a lot in last 5 years.
But they spent a fair bit converting garage into 4th bed and snug plus new kicthen same year they moved and lee said that wiped out their savings.
Hazarding a guess they put 90k down and had 500 k mortgage that there monthly payments are £1800 to 2k a month before bills council tax life insurance/buildings and contents.
Its quite possible they have 3 to 4k a month going out just on basic things like mortgage food cars ect.
Yet pat still claims hes over paying at the new house.
Reb says they cant afford some basic things in living room yet they cab afford a new kitchen.
They deleted the we brought the house.
They never did say when mortgage was refused how they sorted it.
Whats common in england is to get a mortage in principle you then find a property make an offer to do full mortgage application and survey of the property and the amount they said they would lend decreased by a grand.
I know Scotland have home buyers reports does that mean they dont do full structural survey as that would have picked up the damp.
Katie ellision said she negotiated discount as the whole house needed new windows.
It didn't feel to me the meldrums drove a hard bargain.

Reactions: 2
In Scotland unless the home is paid for in cash , your mortgage would then have to be borrowed through a bank / building society for property so they own the house until your mortgage is fully paid off then they release the title deeds . So basically you're only renting it until you've paid back what you've borrowed . Your name is only on the property for voting , receiving mail etc .
They must of viewed 20+ houses but this seemed to be their dream home as they had to put numerous offers on the house as they kept offering well under the asking price . From leaving a part buy part rent council property to a 600k £ property and struggled to get a mortgage I think that 's when Daddy Cannon came to the rescue . If and when her YouTube career ends her attitude will be i have mega inheritance money coming my way , that's why he's sticking around like a bad smell 👃 and if he falls out with Daddy C he's well f?????
[/QUOTE]
Nah that doesn't sound accurate. It's the person that owns the house goes on the deeds. The bank or building society has a Standard Security which is a separate document.
If the bank was the named owner of a property under a mortgage, the title deeds would need to be updated every few years if the owners remortgage every time a fixed rate deal ends.
My name is on the deeds for my property and I have a mortgage.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps St Andrews this weekend is a " surprise" party with all her friends and family. Pat's being shady because when he booked the last trip it went along the lines of :

" Right pal, I'll bring my belting babe of a wife to you one night mid week, now absoloooooootleee remember she's also a super popular and amaaaaaazing vlogger and Instagram star, and I myself am a well known public figure. So you give us, sorry gift us, everything for free, we give you one of our cutting edge, adventuring vlogs. In return I'll bring my worldie, peachy assed babe back for her birthday, but this time could you throw in a function suite and all your best canopy's? What? You'd want us to pay??" Quickly checks his pocket money purse........." OK, could you just send the invoice to Mr Daddy Cannon............."

Or, as he's told her to buy, (blag), a dress, he's come up with some awful vlog plot of............" Our vow renewal ceremony a la St Andrews ( Cos no one would cough up Florida or The Maldives")
Rami as " ring bearer" what more could they want 😈
Quiet yesterday because she was busy planning the ultimate polyester/ Spandex/ sweaty/ flammable eBay OOTD.
( But remember she's " not a sweaty person" 🤭)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I had no idea it was different.
I knew house buying process different missive, hard to pull out of accepted offers and seens to be more a firm time schedule.
They must have the deeds surely if they placed the large deposit equity that lee said they had.
I dont understand how quite exactly.
Lee owned a flat he made small amount equity when sold.
Him and reb around 5 years ago get 60%share in a council shared owner ship house.
Lee claims he overpaid the mortgage.
For ease of numbers say old house was 1000 a month.
I assume they had no top up rent charges.
Over 5 years that 60k mortgage paid.
I assume like England interest is paid 1st.
Also that they have repayment mortgage
Maybe they made some equity if house prices rose a lot in last 5 years.
But they spent a fair bit converting garage into 4th bed and snug plus new kicthen same year they moved and lee said that wiped out their savings.
Hazarding a guess they put 90k down and had 500 k mortgage that there monthly payments are £1800 to 2k a month before bills council tax life insurance/buildings and contents.
Its quite possible they have 3 to 4k a month going out just on basic things like mortgage food cars ect.
Yet pat still claims hes over paying at the new house.
Reb says they cant afford some basic things in living room yet they cab afford a new kitchen.
They deleted the we brought the house.
They never did say when mortgage was refused how they sorted it.
Whats common in england is to get a mortage in principle you then find a property make an offer to do full mortgage application and survey of the property and the amount they said they would lend decreased by a grand.
I know Scotland have home buyers reports does that mean they dont do full structural survey as that would have picked up the damp.
Katie ellision said she negotiated discount as the whole house needed new windows.
It didn't feel to me the meldrums drove a hard bargain.
I’m sure their names will be on the deeds, Daddy C will have just stumped up (the probably sizeable) shortfall between the amount they were allowed to borrow and what they needed. I reckon he gifted them the money, they will be paying the mortgage. Until YouTube goes tits up for her and then he will be paying the mortgage too. Or perhaps that is why they are always so tight as they are paying their mortgage and also paying Daddy C back. And both banks only accept money, not unwanted Boden and Elemis.

• Haha
I know I'm behind, chatting about the ski vlog but following their "work" with Nelson, I can't actually think of a holiday I would rather do less! Has had the total opposite intended affect for me! Give me katie Ellisons adventure in America any day where they at seeing loads and spending loads of time with their kids. S & F are at such a good age for actual "adventures" as opposed to papping them in kids club as it's convenient.

The only difference in Scotland with house buying is the actual buying process. It is illegal to gazzump up here and once you sign the missives that's you. Yes, the bank lend you the money for the mortgage, but your name is on the total deeds. Daddy C has probably lent them/ gifted them a sizable deposit which he will have had to give a signed letter to the mortgage lender that should they default, he has no right to that money back from the lender.

Reactions: 9
Even with a sizable deposit it can be tricky when self employed or contractor to get a mortgage.
They both in same industry no steady income.
Amount that comes in each month changes.
Wonder if tax bill will rise due to all these now declared gifts and holidays.
Her dad must be guarantor to satisfy the banks level of risk.
But i suppose if bank own it and different to England.
I was always puzzled in USA where they for closure is they return keys to the bank.
They must have big monthly outgoings and theres thousands to be spent on modernising the new house.
Random misc spending is odd.
New bench
£160 plant's and pots the other week.
When they do spend money its weird things.

Reactions: 6
Please can we not go down the whole who bought the house, how much they paid for it route again? It's been done to death!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Perhaps St Andrews this weekend is a " surprise" party with all her friends and family. Pat's being shady because when he booked the last trip it went along the lines of :

" Right pal, I'll bring my belting babe of a wife to you one night mid week, now absoloooooootleee remember she's also a super popular and amaaaaaazing vlogger and Instagram star, and I myself am a well known public figure. So you give us, sorry gift us, everything for free, we give you one of our cutting edge, adventuring vlogs. In return I'll bring my worldie, peachy assed babe back for her birthday, but this time could you throw in a function suite and all your best canopy's? What? You'd want us to pay??" Quickly checks his pocket money purse........." OK, could you just send the invoice to Mr Daddy Cannon............."

Or, as he's told her to buy, (blag), a dress, he's come up with some awful vlog plot of............" Our vow renewal ceremony a la St Andrews ( Cos no one would cough up Florida or The Maldives")
Rami as " ring bearer" what more could they want 😈
Quiet yesterday because she was busy planning the ultimate polyester/ Spandex/ sweaty/ flammable eBay OOTD.
( But remember she's " not a sweaty person" 🤭)
You always make me chuckle.
In sure lees planned a lovely weekend.
If i was local i would avoid st Andrews.
He might blag 1 night doubtful entire buffet gifted.
I expect kids go lees mums will be an adult only party.
Surely theres some nice venues closer to home like the golf club.

Reactions: 7
Well you know, when one's down to a single diamond earring, and numerous free pairs, needs must 😜

" Someone" would just absoloooooootleee love, love to be in The Muddy Mummy' s inner circle so, so much. Straight onto her " grid" the other day getting excited about their " new house". Somehow can't quite see Wee Belter Meld FaeTorry fitting in at their housewarming soirée 🤣
Absolutely this. At the moment I think they are ‘friends’ due to the benefits of a) large Instagram following b) tailing onto the Deeside money but apart from children a similar age they have absolutely nothing in common.

My guess is, all the chums...... SURPRISE! lots of spa treatments, and definitely no kids! that's why she did the Easter egg hunt early :sneaky::m

Reactions: 11
No come on, you know the Meldrum Mottos by now............ " If you don't try/ blag, you don't get" " Never put a hand in your own pocket, unless it's under a tenner". Wonder if they've considered their own crest to keep up with the landed Muddy's 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No come on, you know the Meldrum Mottos by now............ " If you don't try/ blag, you don't get" " Never put a hand in your own pocket, unless it's under a tenner". Wonder if they've considered their own crest to keep up with the landed Muddy's 🤔
That be step too far
Wondered if hes hired a kilt for the birthday soiree.

• Haha
Please can we not go down the whole who bought the house, how much they paid for it route again? It's been done to death!
🙌🏻

My guess is, all the chums...... SURPRISE! lots of spa treatments, and definitely no kids! that's why she did the Easter egg hunt early :sneaky::m
The Easter egg hunt that was actually just an advert, about a month before Easter!

I’m also betting a big 30 balloon photo op. Possibly with the kids (before or after they’ve been papped off to Lee’s mum of course).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]

There was a vlog, a long time ago, when she basically said just this. She had told her parents she was just sitting waiting for her inheritance. Not sure if it's still out there, but stuck in my mind and turned my stomach at the time, as by no means do I believe she was joking and I have lost both my parents and would rather have them here than all the money in the world. Another tick in her truly unpleasant individual chart 😠

Big surprise from Meld today, about to jump in the car and head away somewhere...............dear lord tell me the stupid twit hasn't gone and " acquired" her the puppy she " needed" 😞

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Ha- well lee has finally grown some balls and blocked Mrs m...
Oh wait- just to stop her seeing his excited speech for his belter of a surprise.
Wonder if he gets ‘the fear’ hoping Lady muck approves of his plans

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont for a second believe its a suprise bd trip. Just another gifted wrapped up ad 🤥🤮

Reactions: 10
Pair of genuine gym shark legging, hidden at the local kitchen show room? 🤔

Anything he's organised, that isn't " gifted", would have to come out his house elf salary. Can't believe she pays him that much 🤣

• Haha
Edgy your new gifted jewellery is not 14ct gold. She is so bloody stupid. At least get it right before you try and flog the tit to your sheep...........Gold Vermeil is a common type of goldplating, which uses sterling silver as the base metal.........moron

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.