Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her radio silence days like today are so very deliberate and manipulative...she’s NEVER too busy to post, let’s be honest there are very few rigid commitments she has to keep!
Could not agree more!! All manipupated to keep vulnerable people hooked.
I wonder how many will be messaging her to see if everything is ok...a nice ego boost

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s really very easy! Replace the flue and paint the wall. There you go Lee, there’s your advice. I know you’re looking and here is where you’ll always get the best tips- not Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or maybe go and buy a product designed to remove rust!!Not something out of the kitchen cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And there you have it, Reb's not quite ready yet to reveal her " 90 Day" transformation. But at least one sheep knows she doesn't post her pictures to get compliments anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And there you have it, Reb's not quite ready yet to reveal her " 90 Day" transformation. But at least one sheep knows she doesn't post her pictures to get compliments anyway 🤣
You can’t reveal a ‘90 day transformation’ any later than 90 days....that’s the bloody point...doesn’t she get this I know maths isn’t her strongest subject (or English, science....)

• Haha
She’s “not quite ready” 🤣🤣 so what was that picture of her in her g string all about back at the beginning of her rammings! She was very proud of her six pack then lol. That woman just makes it up as she goes along know that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Don’t take the sheepies advice lee, growing something up the wall where your boiler flue is wouldn’t be the best idea 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t take the sheepies advice lee, growing something up the wall where your boiler flue is wouldn’t be the best idea 🙄
What, not even his lovely, new " Clemaaaaaaateis"?😋

She’s “not quite ready” 🤣🤣 so what was that picture of her in her g string all about back at the beginning of her rammings! She was very proud of her six pack then lol. That woman just makes it up as she goes along know that.
Well you know she's " feeling a bit nervous, and still transforming, not quite transformed"..............great advert for doing it in 90 days then 🤣

• Haha
Feeling a bit nervous aka realises there’s not much change to see and people will laugh at her....well on here anyway, no doubt the sheep will blow air up her even if she looks like she has gained weight on her 90 day intensive ‘look at me’ transformation. Does she realise she will have to maintain this?....probably as she wants any excuse to be in that gym rather than at home.

Reactions: 9
Once again she fails to adequately advertise something, so Rami failed to transform her with his 90 day transformation? If you're not confident/ready to show the results after the 90 days then why would anyone sign up to do it? If I sign up for a 90 day transformation I expect to see changes after 90. What a load of tosh!

Either she's a rubbish advert or she's using it as an excuse to continue with her Ramming sessions because she'd miss him and the time away from the kids (you know, the ones she wanted to spend more time with yet still buggers off at every opportunity).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s either pretending she’s busy or looking for attention/sympathy today
The latter. Let’s be honest. There’s no way in hell she’s that busy. She’d be only too pleased to tell everyone that. Make herself sound all important....maybe she’s just so, so absorbed with another great read. 🐄💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I really dislike the new house. Inside looks old, dated and far too much pine wood everywhere. Outside looks dirty, grubby, off pink colour is disgusting. Would never pay £600 k for that. Think what they could have bought for that! Down South you wouldn’t get as much obviously but surely in Scotland they could have bought something really special. I love the garden as it has a lot of potential but blimey it needs an awful lot of work done on it! Not the best investment of money....oh and the tiny fact that a murder took place there would have put me off straight away 👻

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I really dislike the new house. Inside looks old, dated and far too much pine wood everywhere. Outside looks dirty, grubby, off pink colour is disgusting. Would never pay £600 k for that. Think what they could have bought for that! Down South you wouldn’t get as much obviously but surely in Scotland they could have bought something really special. I love the garden as it has a lot of potential but blimey it needs an awful lot of work done on it! Not the best investment of money....oh and the tiny fact that a murder took place there would have put me off straight away 👻
For £600K they could have got a beautiful house. I have no doubt in my mind that purchasing the Murder Mansion was a calculated move by Mr Cannon. For the money, it’s not a particularly nice house. It’s really dated, and needs a lot of work to bring it up to date and will need lots of ongoing maintenance to keep it looking good. The fact that Lee can’t even fathom how to fix simple things speaks volumes. He’s such a berk!

Leaving the old house was a mistake.

Can't decided which is worse, the Germolene coloured walls or the Battenburg Cake inspired patio. It's so old fashioned.......hell I'm 63 but I couldn't live with that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can't decided which is worse, the Germolene coloured walls or the Battenburg Cake inspired patio. It's so old fashioned.......hell I'm 63 but I couldn't live with that!!
The house is as dated as the phrase ‘bluebird’ when skiing....oh fits right with then with Pat and Edgy. I bet you could sink £150,000 doing the garden, sorting the damp walls outside, the gates at the end of the drive,kitchen various other jobs to sort that house out....obviously for those of us who pay for these things....

• Haha
On Pat's insta- profile it says "adventure". Do you think that's the power washing or the soy sauce on chorizo? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.