Mrs Meldrum #32 We Love The Alps Don't We LEE. Love Boden, Joules & Ski As Its Free For Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piste basher, ramming and bashing one out....couldnā€™t make this tit up šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this the poster who coukd tell us 3 and not 5 families are going on the "chums" summer holiday this year?
Iā€™m not sure! There was just an incredibly long essay style post with some far reaching points so wondered if it was all just assumed or actual knowledge.

Reactions: 2
Is this the poster who coukd tell us 3 and not 5 families are going on the "chums" summer holiday this year?
Nope wasent me

And the person who said that said lee said that on stories not that they personally know them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
what the actual duck.
  1. Hmm, I wonder if our local council would give us a gifted family trip on the gritter lorry. I had no idea that these things were once in a lifetime events! The council could make money out of exciting trips, like the bin lorry or the recycling.

1. If you want a gifted trip snow clearing just give me a shout......I can assure you itā€™s a tiring tedious job. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So so grateful, so so lucky......sweetly sick, huge grins......Oh do f**k off!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else take her stories to mean:
1. Needs a real man like naked supermarket man because lee is absolutely not a real man.
2.give me a free dog.
3. Suck up to Posh muddymummy so she likes me.
4.someone kindly gift us a superduper playhouse like oaktree.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Poor Safiyah!! Sheā€™s just trying to ski leave her alone Lee for Godā€™s sake. ā€œThatā€™s right Fiyah overtake the ski school, woo woo lovely turn you loving it Fiyahā€ is it wrong that I really really want Safiyah to turn and go šŸ–•šŸ»just so he stops harassing her lol. Lee could get this for clearing the ever so much land they have around murder mansion he could wear his Barbour jacket and Hunters whilst doing it and look all country ways.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Sas16. Someone popped Meld a message on his instagram pointing out that he wasnā€™t labelling his #Ads correctly and Lee got all stroppy and said he was reporting them šŸ¤£ Not sure if CID are on to it just yet but they may be soonšŸ™„ heā€™s such a cocunt.
Oh I thought Meld had replied with the rolls eyes emoji and it was the original poster that then replied you are reported ..as in to CMA or ASA?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
#33 Off with the salopettes and onto new canine pets? Hotel so, so grim and I missed Ram and the gym!

D82EF035-0EED-4868-A751-8088CFF19B80.jpeg
seen this on the kids cartoon channel the other day - they were actually skiing and oh how I laughed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.