Mrs Meldrum #32 We Love The Alps Don't We LEE. Love Boden, Joules & Ski As Its Free For Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ad 😂
A snow machine, and snow. Whoopy do. So jealous.
But ahh they gifted ski passes, £495 each. Kind.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The jenga set up is like a real life version of The Truman Show. Its so creepy that they can't even play a game without filming it. I would hate to have their job. "Working" 365 days a year......no thanks.

Reactions: 16
Ha she is saying the pistebasher is a once in a lifetime experience and they are so grateful! She seems to express gratitude and mark her posts correctly on some random things!
Yeah things she can’t pass off as they’ve paid a lot of money for. It may not be something a lot of people do but it’s hardly anything to be envious of!!

Reactions: 4
bottom
God if this is their holiday highlight I feel a bit sorry for them 😂😂 lets be honest the whole holiday has looked a tad grim. Mrs M has barely managed to crack a genuine smile (even with the kids being taken off her hands). I think she must have taken a strong blow to the head when she shared that photo of her breakfast. I can’t wait to see a tour of the room now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm, I read it differently.
Well Neilson usually includes passes and ski school etc, so perhaps they do just mean up to the basher. But surely the venicular would’ve been more interesting to film?

Reactions: 3
Hmm, I wonder if our local council would give us a gifted family trip on the gritter lorry. I had no idea that these things were once in a lifetime events! The council could make money out of exciting trips, like the bin lorry or the recycling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think you been reported is fitnever
Who would lee report too
Another example of big bad brave Lee. He can dish it out to women being a creepy passive aggressive cockwomble messaging them confronting them but can’t take it back. Come on now she will report it to the same Police officers who were kindly assisting her and calling and checking in on her welfare during her anxiety/bullshit attack she had after her meltdown on Instagram 🙄. They’re both so full of tit.
[/QUOTE]

Have I missed something? What has happened please? 😊

Reactions: 4
I'm new here, have been enjoying reading through the threads! I was just wondering, why do you call her house the murder mansion?? Did something happen there before they bought it?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 11423
Oh please don’t. I can’t think of anyone less capable of having a dog....
She is not qualified to own a dog. We have a Cavapoo and they are loving dogs, clever but they need a lot of human interaction and company. I currently pay our doggy day care (£20 a day) to have our dog whenever we’re out for more than a couple of hours. Reb does not a the sort of lifestyle - where you have to put the needs of others before your own - to have a dog! Makes me mad she’s even thinking of putting a dog into their environment!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Our local council has a little quad bike they kill the weeds at the side of the roads with, I’m holding out for a ride on that..... once in a lifetime, worth all the council tax. Don’t suppose it’s really free then...back to the drawing board

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Sas16. Someone popped Meld a message on his instagram pointing out that he wasn’t labelling his #Ads correctly and Lee got all stroppy and said he was reporting them 🤣 Not sure if CID are on to it just yet but they may be soon🙄 he’s such a cocunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.