Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get that. Why the heck do folk clap when a plane lands 🤷‍♀️ So embarrassing when they do that.

In her designer Aldi ski gear 🤣
from what i can remember about clapping when a plane lands its because they have landed safely and not killed us all most flights ive been on weve clapped as its been windy when weve landed so its purely to thank them for landing the plane well and safely

Reactions: 6
Since the kids are well and truly papped in the ski school let's Beast this Big Bad Boy slope 🏂🏂🏂

Reactions: 6
from what i can remember about clapping when a plane lands its because they have landed safely and not killed us all most flights ive been on weve clapped as its been windy when weve landed so its purely to thank them for landing the plane well and safely
I get the clapping if it’s been a very turbulent flight. but aviation is the most safest form of travel and to clap At the end of it. You find it happens on most holiday flights when people are let out on holiday once a year! Those who travel frequently for work etc just don’t flinch and get on off the plane and just get on with their day

Reactions: 8
I get the clapping if it’s been a very turbulent flight. but aviation is the most safest form of travel and to clap At the end of it. You find it happens on most holiday flights when people are let out on holiday once a year! Those who travel frequently for work etc just don’t flinch and get on off the plane and just get on with their day
true i only clap now if weve had a bad flight and its been touch and go on the landing

I hope they all have a delightful time on their free skiing holiday. Speaking from experience I wouldn’t waste money taking such young children away on a skiing holiday as it’s quite stressful. They aren’t able to deal with a whole day of skiing, they don’t cope well with the cold and wet conditions and it’s tiring, and they may not like it yet they are faced with a whole week of it! Chalet hygiene can be questionable and for this reason I would definitely have left Poppy at home. It’s different if you live in a country where skiing is part of winter life and young ones can learn gradually and go home to their own beds at night. I would really have waited until the children were older.

Reactions: 14
I hope they all have a delightful time on their free skiing holiday. Speaking from experience I wouldn’t waste money taking such young children away on a skiing holiday as it’s quite stressful. They aren’t able to deal with a whole day of skiing, they don’t cope well with the cold and wet conditions and it’s tiring, and they may not like it yet they are faced with a whole week of it! Chalet hygiene can be questionable and for this reason I would definitely have left Poppy at home. It’s different if you live in a country where skiing is part of winter life and young ones can learn gradually and go home to their own beds at night. I would really have waited until the children were older.
Oh definitely. It’s no fun. The meltdowns, the ski suits trailing on toilet floors, changing nappies whilst in ski suits, and chalet hygiene 🤢 Best to wait until poppy had been older......just watch this space and see how the week pans out

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They couldn’t wait though.. the children are most marketable now and when they can make the most money from them and be gifted free things like this so it’s now or never because those two grips will never give their children those experiences paid for from their own pocket!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
But you are looking at it from a parent's perspective. Rebs can only see it from a selfish perspective and she will whine if the children don't enjoy themselves or get ill. Besides it was free, and Rebs can't resist a freebie!

Reactions: 8
I m really surprised that, considering Reb and Lee can both ski, they did nt take the children more often before the holiday! Even if lee took the 2 older ones once a week - at different times so he could focus on them one and one. Even take them into real snow and not just the dry ski slope, get them prepared for how exhausted and tired they are going to be. I hope they don t put them into ski school for hours on end. I have a feeling the only ones loving it will be Reb and lee. Although it will be portrayed as the girls are loving it so so much 🙈

Reactions: 11
I did it once by accident 🤣 I am so scared of flying and it was a turbulent flight. I was so relived when we touched down I just automatically started clapping 🤦‍♀️🤣 my friends and family were mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I m really surprised that, considering Reb and Lee can both ski, they did nt take the children more often before the holiday! Even if lee took the 2 older ones once a week - at different times so he could focus on them one and one. Even take them into real snow and not just the dry ski slope, get them prepared for how exhausted and tired they are going to be. I hope they don t put them into ski school for hours on end. I have a feeling the only ones loving it will be Reb and lee. Although it will be portrayed as the girls are loving it so so much 🙈
Hear, hear! They don’t live far away from a couple of the Scottish Ski Centres and can’t recall any of the kids being taken. It’s been a poor season, snow wise, but there’s been a couple of days there’s been enough snow for the kids to have a wee practice and previous years there’s been plenty snow. If the Selldrums were really keen on skiing they’d have been up on their local slopes multiple times. As usual, this is the latest thing to have taken their fancy and it must be actioned NOW!!! Never mind, the weather will soon be warm enough for Mrs Selldrum to saddle up a pony and resume the horse riding! Will be so, so busy dashing between the gym and the horse!

Reactions: 10
We love to ski in the alpes don't we lee, especially when its free! Im so posh in free joules & Boden, kids are dumped in club as remember its all about me and what's free!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The 2 of them will have the most delightful holiday . The 3 girlies will be dropped of at 8am at creche , kids ski club and they'll pick them up at 5pm so the 2 of them will be ski ing away with out a care in the world .
Kids are out her sight - their out her mind .
A few pics will be added just to prove I'm the mother of the year because I take my kids on free holidays but forgets to tell everyone I've dump them of to strangers so I can have Me Time .

Reactions: 9
Hear, hear! They don’t live far away from a couple of the Scottish Ski Centres and can’t recall any of the kids being taken. It’s been a poor season, snow wise, but there’s been a couple of days there’s been enough snow for the kids to have a wee practice and previous years there’s been plenty snow. If the Selldrums were really keen on skiing they’d have been up on their local slopes multiple times. As usual, this is the latest thing to have taken their fancy and it must be actioned NOW!!! Never mind, the weather will soon be warm enough for Mrs Selldrum to saddle up a pony and resume the horse riding! Will be so, so busy dashing between the gym and the horse!
She s already said safiyah not bothered about going riding again, and no doubt now it’s not free she ll not bother either. X

Reactions: 3
The 2 of them will have the most delightful holiday . The 3 girlies will be dropped of at 8am at creche , kids ski club and they'll pick them up at 5pm so the 2 of them will be ski ing away with out a care in the world .
Kids are out her sight - their out her mind .
A few pics will be added just to prove I'm the mother of the year because I take my kids on free holidays but forgets to tell everyone I've dump them of to strangers so I can have Me Time .
I’d be amazed if they can leave such young children in ski school all day, it’s usually am or pm at that age⛷

Reactions: 3
We are going to a caravan park next week - I asked the kids to choose what we did in the Easter holidays - fully expecting them to pick Disney, London or something like that. But no, they choose a week in a caravan park! They are beyond excited and have been counting down the days!! (We ve been before do they do know what to expect!)
It’s not about cost or prestige for kids - just having the most fun! I really feel for those 3 girls this week x

Reactions: 16
Gifting to influencers must work as so many companies do it, the number of followers who purchase due to the exposure by the influencer to the product must far outweigh the relatively few people who will boycott the product or they wouldn't do it

Also is advertising you are away not inevitable for influencers, we know Katie Ellison is in Miami at the moment, we always know when influencers go on holidays as they can't simply can't disappear from social media without explanation as it's their 'job' , think I remember Katie Ellison saying that you have to post regularly on insta or it affects who sees you or the algorithm (can't remember exactly but basically they have to post daily or they become less attractive to advertisers)
[/QUOTE
Yeah i agree they cant just disappear
We love to ski in the alpes don't we lee, especially when its free! Im so posh in free joules & Boden, kids are dumped in club as remember its all about me and what's free!
You mean “Don’t we Lee, Lee, DON’T WE LEE”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.