Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that's how easy it is to track the flight details. Anyone could have done that. Mrs Meldrum just doesn't care does she ! 🙈🙈🙈 And they shut down the Meldrums because of privacy 🙈🙈🙈 they Instagram everything!!!
I know. They said where they were going, you look up neilson holdiays and tells you where you fly from, you look up departure in EDI, you look on flight radar and bobs yer uncle, you find their flight. So they shouldn’t disclose where they are going in real time. If any reporter was to follow these ‘celebs’ it would be very easy to find them. All they need to say if going is we’re off ski ing and not disclose location

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
We have a holiday in a few weeks. No online chatter, no pics will be shared etc until we are safely home. And I only have about 7 people follow me!

Reactions: 7
They haven't been on a skiing holiday for 10 years because that would have meant spending their own money to book one & we all know how tight they are when it comes to paying for things themselves. No offence to anyone that likes Neilson holidays but they sound like hell to me. I prefer to go on holidays and experience different things. Not being stuck in a concrete block eating canteen style food for a week.

Reactions: 16
Was just going to post the same thing about flying at unsociable hours, I've done it too
Now I'm really going to put my neck on the line & say that I'd consider sleeping in my clothes if I was getting up at 2am with 3 kids (max 3/4 hours 'sleep') so I wouldn't be faffing around with repacking bags etc to give me a few extra minutes in the bed (as a once off), have seen other YouTubers do it, always feel icky after a flight anyway & have a shower & change my clothes, now goes & hides 😁
Me too! (hangs head in shame....!)

Reactions: 1
Why do they never fly from Aberdeen when they go on holiday. They always seem to have over nights & early check in’s. And also she mooched around Edinburgh all day yesterday in that clothes maybe just me but I would feel 🤢
Cos flights from here are rubbish, there's little choice and you have to travel to other airports.

Reactions: 5
If you look at her replies on insta it’s 90% other ‘blogging/insta/YT mummies commenting! All way smaller but clearly hoping Queen Edgy will notice them and up their followes!! There is no hope those sheep are changing, they are as bad as her!! Selling their kids privacy! 🤬

Reactions: 13
How long will it be before we get the first picture of them enjoying a lovely hot chocolate in the Alpes?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cos flights from here are rubbish, there's little choice and you have to travel to other airports.
Same here.....we’ve to fly from Manchester this year to get to desitation. Considering the price of flights from abz or Inverness to man are a fortune and luggage allowance not heavy enough for the long haul luggage allowance from Manchester, it’s easier and cheaper to drive to Manchester and back, and an overnight stay at both ends. We’ve always an overnight stay both ends. Tried once before driving home after long flight and it’s not safe. Premier inn for £40-£50 a night at each end so can’t complain. That also means time in the Trafford centre the day before for moi 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same here.....we’ve to fly from Manchester this year to get to desitation. Considering the price of flights from abz or Inverness to man are a fortune and luggage allowance not heavy enough for the long haul luggage allowance from Manchester, it’s easier and cheaper to drive to Manchester and back, and an overnight stay at both ends. We’ve always an overnight stay both ends. Tried once before driving home after long flight and it’s not safe. Premier inn for £40-£50 a night at each end so can’t complain. That also means time in the Trafford centre the day before for moi 🤣🤣
I'd be shopping on the way home to save on luggage allowance! 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh the irony. I would probably resent paying over £30 for a "small" item when I haven't paid for anything in ages! I'm sure all the necklaces, bracelets etc she wears are all gifted from Instagram shops. She just isnt used to paying for anything anymore!

Reactions: 6
If you look at her replies on insta it’s 90% other ‘blogging/insta/YT mummies commenting! All way smaller but clearly hoping Queen Edgy will notice them and up their followes!! There is no hope those sheep are changing, they are as bad as her!! Selling their kids privacy! 🤬
This, and the other 10% are lonely mummies who think she is their pal (I once fell into this category after we moved away from my hometown and I had a newborn). Hopefully some day the penny will drop for them too - she sees you purely as a potential source of dolla.

Reactions: 16
I do like the way she embraces the chance to save our environment by cutting down on washing though - the same stripy top two days in a row. The same outfit yesterday and today. I hope she changes her nicknocks 🤣

I’m all for not washing if it’s not dirty, a sweatshirt perhaps, but a tight fitting top that’s been by your sweaty pits all day, no thanks. Smelly melly
She cleans the toilet with no gloves. That says enough about her hygiene levels for me to know she’s a grotty cow.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet you Lee is the type of wanker that the whole plane hears all the way there “Darce dahling come see Daddy not long now we will be in THE ALPS”. Can just imagine him swishing down the alps like a low rent milk tray man 🙄 anyway it’ll be good for his ADHD for him to get out and do more than power wash his drive, do the school run the weekly shop and stick a broom up his arse and sweep the floor. Oh and he’s defo the type of knob that claps when the plane lands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Bet you Lee is the type of wanker that the whole plane hears all the way there “Darce dahling come see Daddy not long now we will be in THE ALPS”. Can just imagine him swishing down the alps like a low rent milk tray man 🙄 anyway it’ll be good for his ADHD for him to get out and do more than power wash his drive, do the school run the weekly shop and stick a broom up his arse and sweep the floor. Oh and he’s defo the type of knob that claps when the plane lands.
I don’t get that. Why the heck do folk clap when a plane lands 🤷‍♀️ So embarrassing when they do that.

In her designer Aldi ski gear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.