Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch Katie Ellisons Q&A video yesterday. She mentioned "trolls" and how you can't expect everyone to like you or have the same opinions, and unless they are nasty comments regarding her kids etc she will never delete bad comments!
Such a blatant dig at Reb! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lee is taking the two little ones to Grandma's house for the morning while he plays golf and goes to the gym!!! Then in the afternoon when Florence is at nursery and Poppy is sleeping, he is finishing a power wash job I think he said.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Wow what an exciting, fulfilling life Pat leads..... I wonder how he fits all his chores in 🥴:m

Reactions: 8
Wow what an exciting, fulfilling life Pat leads..... I wonder how he fits all his chores in 🥴:m
A life of servitude - she has stripped him of any control over his life, he’ll be unemployable when the work crashes down on them and the jobs stop coming in as he’s going to struggle to explain his career gap....

Reactions: 13
This is really sad to say but when she is talking about going away this weekend, this is the most genuinely happy appearance of her I’ve seen in months. Her eyes are bright and she looks like old Rebecca, because she’s leaving her kids. I can’t imagine feeling like this towards my children, she needs to be honest with herself!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Nana on duty again . Knowing your away for the weekend you still can't spend A few hours with the girls before you go . Daddy away few holes at the golf , a quick beast at the gym , drop florenzo at nursery , put Poppy down for a nap while your going to power wash your drive 'does that mean your leaving poppy unsupervised and the whole of Instagram know' ????

Reactions: 9
It was for down syndrome day. My children's school did odd socks also.

Lee is taking the two little ones to Grandma's house for the morning while he plays golf and goes to the gym!!! Then in the afternoon when Florence is at nursery and Poppy is sleeping, he is finishing a power wash job I think he said.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
I have noticed both nana's taking care of girls a lot more.
As he said nana picked girls up yesterday.
The other week nana picked them up and took them shoe shopping.
I expect they love spending time grandparents no cameras or posing.
Lee sure does squeeze a lot of me time in too compared to my husband who works.
Going out for drinks with rebs dad or freinds.
Gym
Weekly football and golf.
He's unhealthy obsession with that pressure washer it won't change the colour of those slabs!

Someone else made great point about disney on ice must be hard find winner whos local and can go at such short notice which makes me suss about fairness of the whole giveaway they don't have good track record took months to tell someone they won the next gift voucher.

Anyone joining is we not saying at all mum's dont deserve and need me time.
But hers is excessive and most of its leisure not she has to work.
She has a stay at home husband
Both grandparents nearby so she certainly has lots opportunity which she takes every second she can .
She never has take all 3 on a school run.
Or a baby/toddler to hairdresser with her.
She has gym 4times a week
Regular shop trips
Walk minus kids
Weekends away
Free theatre trips.
Its endless me time she cant even time manage gym work and housework to devote to spending time with kids on the weekend.
She can't be arsed go swimming with them or baby groups any more.
She chooses a oap walking group over time with poppy.

They on holiday soon
Wonder if this break for her and chums us gifted or paid For?

Reactions: 5
So sick of these influencers moaning and whinging about lifting women up. They are the biggest back stabbers going. They would climb over their grandmother's to get the best monetary jobs going. Mamareid is at it now so she is about due to be unsubscribed. Looks like she swallowed a quote book and regurgitated it. It's all over the place. All this sycophantic bolstering on insta is so false. They all hate each others guts cos they are all in competition truth be known.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So sick of these influencers moaning and whinging about lifting women up. They are the biggest back stabbers going. They would climb over their grandmother's to get the best monetary jobs going. Mamareid is at it now so she is about due to be unsubscribed. Looks like she swallowed a quote book and regurgitated it. It's all over the place. All this sycophantic bolstering on insta is so false. They all hate each others guts cos they are all in competition truth be known.
Rebecca likes to talk the talk about positivity breeding positivity and empowering women.... it’s complete bullsh*t. She only cares about getting herself (mainly) and her family an income and lifestyle which she believes she’s entitled to for doing as little as possible. She couldn’t give a cr*p about anyone - take the food bank amongst many other issues as an example. They’re the least charitable people you could imagine. They would sell anything for personal gain before giving anything away. Parasites on humanity the entire bunch of influencers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Never knew Nana insisted until she done a vlog on Yes I Get Along With My In-laws .
She's been a very hands on Nana lately . Her mum seems to only spend time with the girls when it's family walks you don't really see her with them on her own .
Different topic - am positive it's a hen weekend that she's away to in Edinburger (as she calls it )

Reactions: 6
Never knew Nana insisted until she done a vlog on Yes I Get Along With My In-laws .
She's been a very hands on Nana lately . Her mum seems to only spend time with the girls when it's family walks you don't really see her with them on her own .
Different topic - am positive it's a hen weekend that she's away to in Edinburger (as she calls it )

Think you might be right
As lees stag night thing is abroad
Agreed lees nan is main childcare
Reb mum too busy be a doormat

Reactions: 4
Just seen a trailer for some programme called 'your face or mine' with Jimmy Carr, he asks the woman what her job is and she replies "mummy vlogger" to which he replies "I'll just put down unemployed" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’ve never seen parents with three children who have as much free time as these two ball aches.

Now absolutely fair enough going on a weekend away. I’m a Mum too and will be going away soon with friends for a weekend, we all need some time for ourselves but these two just bleeping take the piss.

She’s not only going away but she HAD to go to the gym first, why didn’t she spend a little time with Florrie Favourite Florence Florenco Florenzo Go Florrie Middlest Flo-Belle Darling and drop her and Popppeeeee Popalicious Sweet P Feral Savage Wild Child Baby Pops at Nana’s?

Reb may as we’ll just change her name to Mrs Me and drop the rest of the letters because beyond herself she can’t see duck all else!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just saw this over on th Asha Reid thread. Someone asked her to review a perfume and she charges £600 per insta story. Meldrums get 1K per insta story promotion. That is phenomonal amounts of money for what is literally seconds. I rarely watch many instastories so how on earth can they justify charging those kind of amounts when you don't actually know the reach.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch Katie Ellisons Q&A video yesterday. She mentioned "trolls" and how you can't expect everyone to like you or have the same opinions, and unless they are nasty comments regarding her kids etc she will never delete bad comments!
Such a blatant dig at Reb! 😂😂
I watched and thought she was really honest. Rebs could take some lessons from what she said but we all know she won't.

The amount of time both the Meldrum's spend trying to avoid their children is ridiculous. Most normal working parents consider "me time" as an hour of peace once the children are in bed and all the jobs are done. I get that people like going to the gym a couple of times a week or playing golf of football but not ALL of those things and to an obsessive amount.

Reactions: 16
If you are going away for the weekend and leaving at 11am... would it really hurt you just to spend a few hours with your children rather than going to the gym again? It’s so cruel and selfish to be honest (sorry to sound harsh but it is). And then when she gets home she has to have a shower, do her hair and make up and pack. I really do feel so so sorry for those children 😢
I will say though that the dad seems to be really sweet with them!

Reactions: 28
If you are going away for the weekend and leaving at 11am... would it really hurt you just to spend a few hours with your children rather than going to the gym again? It’s so cruel and selfish to be honest (sorry to sound harsh but it is). And then when she gets home she has to have a shower, do her hair and make up and pack. I really do feel so so sorry for those children 😢
I will say though that the dad seems to be really sweet with them!
After the last couple of weekends with all Reb’s gym going/running, the kids probably won’t even notice that she has gone 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lee's stories taking even more of a downward spiral.
The other night when they went to disney on ice they are out at McDonald's.
Lee took a photo.
He showed rami
Now reb has wear the naughty vest to train and be shamed.
Its shes so active and its a rare great why feck not.
I dislike a trainer that talks about good and bad.
How's it worse than weekly chinese/Indian takeout they eat.
Or the sweets lee scoffs.
He thinks it's hilarious the weasel
Don't know if its staged to try and be funny.
I think they lead pathetic sad boring lives.
I hope he does something nice with the girls this weekend.

Its on ramis story too along with reb and her big weights.

Reactions: 18
Lee has pretty much said he won’t be spending anytime with the girls today until poppy wakes up from her nap in the afternoon, which may be 2/3 o clock?? “Weekend with the kiddos” begins with morning of golf + gym + power washing.

Rebecca thinks she gets away with having all this me time as it’s so so good for her mental heath and she uses the anxiety card about the gym being her cure! She is literally saying that me time + gym makes her happier than spending time with her children! It’s disgusting!! Imagine her kids thinking how does the gym make mummy happier than we do 🙄😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just saw this over on th Asha Reid thread. Someone asked her to review a perfume and she charges £600 per insta story. Meldrums get 1K per insta story promotion. That is phenomonal amounts of money for what is literally seconds. I rarely watch many instastories so how on earth can they justify charging those kind of amounts when you don't actually know the reach.
View attachment 8965
You do know the reach - you can see how many people view your story, and if they have swipe ups you can see how many people have swiped. And they usually (or used to) have a press pack where they detailed stats like that, and that’s what their fee is based upon.

So every time you view her stories, you are essentially allowing her to charge more for her fee.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My little people love staying with their nana, different rules and ways of doing things. And not going to lie, I enjoy the break as well, but there is sometimes guilt and a good few calls home to see they are okay.
One good thing is at least these girls will get a break from promoting and selling stuff 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.