Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn, women supporting women, lift up another mum she says.
Like the time she refused to meet up with her baby Centre buddy because she had enough friends?
Or when she said she imagined Irish Mammy sitting about in leggings and a T-shirt being fat?
Lift other women like that?
How about her historical tweets, trolling x factor stars and fat shaming? 🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She talks the talk but what does she actually do to empower women or support another mum? Never seen her do anything for anyone else unless she was being paid to.
And she can’t even empower the mums who commented on her anxiety posts telling their own heartfelt struggles with mental health as she ignored them and couldn’t even be bothered to reply or like them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh jeez, is she going to bloody moan (and lie) in every video now? 😴
Share the troll comments Verruca, they are not from here.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Still find ramming and mooching hilarious when I see it written in a post. Chuckle to myself. Doesn’t take much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
White company insta story “if you need some inspiration to send to your Husband”

Again with the ignorant and exclusive attitude. Absolutely can not stand it, educate yourself woman.

Also, how many ads today?! Thought I’d switched to QVC for a second!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Right is she having a bleeping laugh.

She wanted to give away another 4 x sets of tickets because it’s a lovely thing to do and her chance to say thank you.

It’s not you personally Reb giving the tickets you cretin. It’s bleeping Disney on Ice as that’s who your paid partnership is with.

She’s a dick head.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just watched her mum tag video out of sheer noseyness... hardest thing she has dealt with is poppys pregnancy when she didnt know if there may be something wrong...yet when there are mums reaching out to her about their experiences and opening up to her, she cant reply. Comes back to the same argument, self centred, obnoxious twit!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
A Home Bargains Haul on Tuesday with her 29p Mother’s Day cards purchased then an AD “for every budget” from White Company for Mother’s Day gifts.

Does she not get how bleeping massive the gap is here. You can’t be all ooh 79p bird balls then trying to flog a 60 quid candle.

Sorry for double posting I’m just catching up. She’s a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do brands not do their research or look at content at all.
Reb must think shes made it jojo bebe boden and the white company.
Not Jules , the white stuff, fat face or just yet.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
White company insta story “if you need some inspiration to send to your Husband”

Again with the ignorant and exclusive attitude. Absolutely can not stand it, educate yourself woman.

Also, how many ads today?! Thought I’d switched to QVC for a second!
She's like some tit 1950s advert! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do brands not do their research or look at content at all.
Reb must think shes made it jojo bebe boden and the white company.
Not Jules , the white stuff, fat face or just yet.
Squeeze in a cheeky (🤢) Home bargains haul or Aldi shop in between them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know katie Ellison is a bit marmite on here, but she has also been sent white company goods...clearly labelled ad (every story) plus each story a bit different. Doesn't annoy me anywhere near as much😂

Reactions: 16
I know katie Ellison is a bit marmite on here, but she has also been sent white company goods...clearly labelled ad (every story) plus each story a bit different. Doesn't annoy me anywhere near as much😂
Agree - I actually really like Katie and would be more inclined to buy through her advertising than Mrs show it on the bed cos I can’t be arsed doing anything creative Meldrum.

Reactions: 16
Someone's replied to her busy day pic this morning🙄🙄🙄

Well...
  1. Everything I do is given to me free.
  2. I don't have the kids to look after, I've got people that do that for me.
  3. I'm a lazy arse really, I just pretend I'm busy up in my office. I'm actually having a nap.
  4. Lee does most of the sorting out of the kids for school, nursery and playgroup.
  5. Anyway, mind your own business. I'm entitled to please myself in doing whatever I choose.
  6. I don't usually reply to my minions unless I'm trying to flog them something, so count yourself lucky that I've answered you at all.
  7. Now run along and swipe up to all the stuff I'm trying to flog on my Insta stories.
  8. Don't bother me again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Off topic but

Is it the school uniform or could they not be bothered to send S to school with matching socks on today? (Re: ig posts with the girls walking hand in hand)

Oh! I just realised it may have been to do with wearing odd socks to raise awareness for down sydrome in which case ignore me. But if it was, surely that would have made a nice post? Oh but wait... she wouldn't have made money from that [emoji849]

Reactions: 14
If they get a dog and treat it in such a flippant manner they do with everything else I will go mad. It’s not an advertising tool!!

Reactions: 4
Who won the other Disney tickets?
We will never know... her best mate Kath, her mum and dad, Tegan....it’s all very secretive but you’re meant to think it’s some of her loving 🐑

If they get a 🐕 it should be a crockofshite not a cockapoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic but

Is it the school uniform or could they not be bothered to send S to school with matching socks on today? (Re: ig posts with the girls walking hand in hand)

Oh! I just realised it may have been to do with wearing odd socks to raise awareness for down sydrome in which case ignore me. But if it was, surely that would have made a nice post? Oh but wait... she wouldn't have made money from that [emoji849]
That would involve her taking an interest in her kids for something other than profit or freebies!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.